Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 14: Sep.2008 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God, Andrea is a skeleton!. He seriusly needs to put some weight on. I'm gettin worried. Tatiana is ok.

Until Albert doesn't marry Andrea feels in stand-by about his future and this is a problem in his life

New (i think) pics i've found:
Andrea and Tatiana in a party.

Pic1 ** Pic2 ** Pic3 ** Pic4 ** Pic5 ** Pic6

I've already seen her wearing that dress but i can't remember so, sorry if repost

Great pics Nathalie :flowers:.

Andrea and Tatiana seem very happy and relax.

Thanks for the pics Iceflower and Nathalie Cox!:flowers::flowers:
It looks like Andrea and Tatiana have spent a few days in this gorgeous hotel in Porto Ercole.
Il Pellicano Hotel - Porto Ercole (Gr) - relais & chateaux italy, relais & chateaux tuscany, luxury hotels italy, beauty and spa italy, hotels tuscany, hotel porto ercole

The girl with Tatiana in this pic is Yvonne Sciò. She is an actress and the daughter of the owner of the hotel, and she was Prince Aimone of Aosta's girlfriend, many years ago.

Nice pics.I hope they are truly happy together.

Wonderful photos, they look very happy and relaxed :)

Thanks for the pics Iceflower and Nathalie Cox!:flowers::flowers:
It looks like Andrea and Tatiana have spent a few days in this gorgeous hotel in Porto Ercole.
Il Pellicano Hotel - Porto Ercole (Gr) - relais & chateaux italy, relais & chateaux tuscany, luxury hotels italy, beauty and spa italy, hotels tuscany, hotel porto ercole

The girl with Tatiana in this pic is Yvonne Sciò. She is an actress and the daughter of the owner of the hotel.

Yes, Il Pelicano Summer Party!
More Pics:

Pic1 ** Pic2 ** Pic3 ** Pic4 ** Pic5 (In pic5 you can see them in the back)

It's such a nice hotel. I would love to stay there some day...sigh, a girl can dream:flowers:

^^ oh thankss! i didn't know that "Pierre's sisters in law" attended:flowers:

Well, they look tanned, relaxed - appears they've moved on from Ibiza as a summer party place, too.

I sometimes wonder what would Stefano say about this « dolce vita » of his son... :ermm:

Well I like to think that if Stefano was still around he would have nudged Andrea in to doing something. I mean the whole reason why I think Andrea is just laying around beaches and the occasionally charity event is because hes practically on prince standby. Until Albert marries hes just prince in waiting. So I think that that alone limits him on things he can do. It shouldn't but it does. But if Stefano was around im sure he would encourage Andrea to do something. Regardless of his stand-by situation. Andrea might have even been working for his dad. But this is all speculation. I wish Stefano was still around. :angel:

See, I am sort of conflicted about Andrea and his jet-setting...on the one hand he is young and rich and beautiful and aristo, so it's quite natural for him to go to parties and lie around on the beach while he is still in his "golden youth".

But he also has a serious side...he has had the same girlfriend for years and appears devoted to her. No hints of fooling around with other women a la Harry of Wales. Also the recent article in Vanity Fair featuring Andrea and Tatiana and their adorable little dog Daphne told of a serious, sensitive bright young man...for example I had no idea that he had spent several months teaching in the Third World, and was interested in AMADE(Princess Caroline's charity for underprivileged children Third World countries.)

All of the Casiraghi children seem more or less devoted to the "good life". Unlike her brother Andrea, I don't get the feeling Charlotte cares a fig about ANY charity or social cause. Pierre is still a student and even though he has settled into a contented domestic routine with Beatrice, he also has quite an active social life as well.

And I don't think the late Stefano Casiraghi would have been much of sobering influence. It was a tragic loss for them to lose their father young, but from what I remember of Stefano he had a taste for the high life too....he liked speedboats, flashy cars and beautiful well connected women, he had good sound business sense that Rainier grew to appreciate, but I never would have taken Stefano for a work horse or social activist.

Andrea is still young. Give him time.

Andrea is a Gemini, the two head creature, he looks like one person and then appears to be a completely different one. I like him, he is genuine and a very sentive person (or at least that's is what he appears to be):flowers:

I found this pic googling. Does anyone know from what event is?

I was wondering, after Andrea mentioned that he had taught in Africa for eight months, is that what his "unhealthy appearance" is being passed off as? I doubt that the living conditions were ideal, so was it just a case of... Africa? lol.

That's Tatiana in 3rd pic? the photo isn't very flattering...

That's Tatiana in 3rd pic? the photo isn't very flattering...

:eek:What's more upsetting is the fact that the 'razzi HAS to deliberately take unflattering pics to embarrass :nonono:- they're minding their own business, enjoying the vacation, and they have to publish a shot which shows a little cellulite?! Please, she probably still weighs 2 lbs (exagerating) - she's obviously a healthy weight; who doesn't have a little cellulite?!

:nonono: Ugh, god forbid a grown woman have a bit of cellulite.

I agree who cares, she's a cute girl. It must be horrible not being able to have some private moments on your beach vacation in a bathing suit--they could at least avoid publishing an unflattering shot :rolleyes:. There's plenty of cute photos of her that make up for it ;):flowers:.

Glistening Seas

:flowers: Like the one where he's wearing those purple shorts!! looks like he's picking up some good sun!!

Well, they look tanned, relaxed - appears they've moved on from Ibiza as a summer party place, too.

Hardly! It's only June ... Schools generally don't finish until July in Europe so August tends to be the main vacation month when everyone leaves the cities. As for Ibiza, it's busy July, Aug & the enormous closing parties are usually the 1st/2nd week of Sep. Tatiana & Andrea will be there in Aug no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom