Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 14: Sep.2008 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know if Andrea is still studying or does he have a job?

Beautiful pictures!!! Tatiana is gorgeous in this pics and Andrea...:wub:
Best picture I've seen of him in months! Do you know when were these taken?

I read that Tatiana's father passed away from cancer. How sad for her.

Beautiful pictures!!! Tatiana is gorgeous in this pics and Andrea...:wub:
Best picture I've seen of him in months! Do you know when were these taken?

You know, I'm not sure when the pics were taken, but they are def. fairly recent. And you're right, they both look beautiful!

Andrea's face looks so full and healthy!

That's a phenomenal portrait of Andrea!

I really think he's more serious than we know and give him credit for. He's so low-key.

I agree with many - Andrea is looking MUCH better than recent pictures have portrayed.

As much as Andrea looks like his father, you can really see Caroline in that Vanity Fair picture. Very nice picture of him:flowers:.

That's such a lovely portait, I can see a great resemblance to Caroline there as well. Tatiana looks beautiful too.

I just watched a video of him speaking English. He definitely doesn't speak it as fluently as Charlotte.

The Vanity Fair photo is gorgeous -- thank you for the link, sugarbaby318! He looks handsomer and fitter than I've seen him in a long while in the portrait.

Indeed beautiful pictures. I'm also impressed with Elisabeth von Turn und Taxis, she's really pretty!

I think he has an interesting accent

It's a very interesting accent, indeed. I don't even know where to pinpoint it. It's like a mash of the different accents within his own family + French.

And I don't know if his English is as fluent as Charlotte's (though it should be by now since he lives in the States), but he was talking very quickly and sounded nervous, so he was probably tongue-tied.

It's a very interesting accent, indeed. I don't even know where to pinpoint it. It's like a mash of the different accents within his own family + French.

And I don't know if his English is as fluent as Charlotte's (though it should be by now since he lives in the States), but he was talking very quickly and sounded nervous, so he was probably tongue-tied.

I was about to say in that recent video she practically had no accent at all. It's interesting to see the difference.

It's actually not his nervousness that I'm talking about. He stresses syllables that are different from the American pronunciation. I'm a journalist so I'm quite interested in diction.

Also, after reading Charlotte's articles, she's not as fluent as I once thought. Lots of her adjectives and adverbs had mistakes. Once again, I'm a journalist so it was interesting to hear her voice in regards to her writing. Another thing that struck me is that her articles don't seem to be particularly proofread by editors so she must have had a byline. :flowers:

It's actually not his nervousness that I'm talking about. He stresses syllables that are different from the American pronunciation. I'm a journalist so I'm quite interested in diction.

Also, after reading Charlotte's articles, she's not as fluent as I once thought. Lots of her adjectives and adverbs had mistakes. Once again, I'm a journalist so it was interesting to hear her voice in regards to her writing. Another thing that struck me is that her articles don't seem to be particularly proofread by editors so she must have had a byline. :flowers:

Does he pronounce them in a more British way? Caroline supposedly has an English accent when speaking unlike Albert who sounds more American. Maybe that's it?

Andrea and Tatiana are both so beautiful and unique-too bad that Tatiana doesn't know how to pose for cameras though.She looks best candid, laughing without cameras around.

That's true and they are a cute couple. About Tatiana and the cameras, that's just the sort of thing that appeals to me, it shows she's real, she's genuine, not someone who has to strike a pose whenever a photographer appears. Of course, as you say, it also means she seems more reserved when the lights are flashing and we have to catch her on the sly to see her looking really happy.
:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

Does he pronounce them in a more British way? Caroline supposedly has an English accent when speaking unlike Albert who sounds more American. Maybe that's it?
He pronounces them like a French person speaking English. It's difficult to understand his "th" sound because the French do not have it. :flowers:

I like when Andrea says 'specially' at 00.08 - 00.09. It's like he exagerates the pronunciation :)

I agree with many that the AMADE trip to the Philippines (I can't spell!), where he spoke, he was definitely nervous, which made it all the more cute!!!!

That's one of the things I have always like about the Monegasque Princely Family (not that I'm criticizing anyone else), they seem the most 'real' if you know what I mean; they don't speak like someone who had tons of lessons in what to say, how to say it & all that. They may not all come off as "perfect" but they do seem to come off as being genuine and that's always refreshing.

:previous:Genuine! Yes! That's what they are and that's why I like them so much! I totally understand you, Bones. Andrea is so cute in that video! :wub:

People are always more attractive when they are genuine and true to themselves. :flowers:

No one likes a poser:curtsey:

I know this is an old pic, from 2008, but I've never seen it here. I've searched, but I didn't see it. Anyway, it shows Tatiana's 'atributes'...I was searching for Tatiana's mother and I found the picture:
http://www.revistacuore.com/reportajes/semanaimagenes/Andrea-Casiraghi-y-Teti-Ana-01-2008-55560.html

my real question was going to be: is this woman (the one in the middle) http://bloglog.globo.com/FCKeditor/UserFiles/Image/liege2.JPG Tatiana's mother? because it looks like she has her own blog but under the name of liege monteiro. I'm confused :confused:

PD:The Moderators would see if Tatiana's picture has to be removed.

I know this is an old pic, from 2008, but I've never seen it here. I've searched, but I didn't see it. Anyway, it shows Tatiana's 'atributes'...I was searching for Tatiana's mother and I found the picture:
http://www.revistacuore.com/reportajes/semanaimagenes/Andrea-Casiraghi-y-Teti-Ana-01-2008-55560.html

my real question was going to be: is this woman (the one in the middle) http://bloglog.globo.com/FCKeditor/UserFiles/Image/liege2.JPG Tatiana's mother? because it looks like she has her own blog but under the name of liege monteiro. I'm confused :confused:

PD:The Moderators would see if Tatiana's picture has to be removed.

This woman isn't Vera Rechulski. Liege Monteiro is a brazilian actress if i'm not mistaken.

Thanks, I think she isn't Vera either, I took a glance at what I posted days ago about Julio Mario's memorial service and I saw the picture of her, and I think is not, but thanks anyway :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom