Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 14: Sep.2008 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think royal blue,green,grey,navy are his colors.Wish he'd go back to 2003 days!

Wish he'd go back to 2003 days!

*Sigh* So do I! :rolleyes:

BTW, we're probably getting a bit off-topic here - we'd probably better stop discussing Andrea's looks before one of the moderators tells us off! :lol:

Yes, lets get back on topic please.

Thanks The Editrix and Maya.It was just my impression.

Actually he is wearing Buddhist prayer beads, so it looks like he really (hopefully) is embracing spirituality.Now if he would ditch cigarettes FOREVER!

Buddhist? The royals of Monaco have always been Catholic. I'm not sure how he would reconcile Buddhism with Catholicism.

He could be interested in the Buddhist teachings and still be a Catholic, religiously.

Exactly.I am a baptized but non-practicing Catholic.Buddhism resonates A LOT more strongly with me :)
Hope he's happy...

Religion - wha?! :eek: I thought he was a vegetarian?!:lol:

Buddhist? The royals of Monaco have always been Catholic. I'm not sure how he would reconcile Buddhism with Catholicism.
The same way his uncle reconcile out-of-wedlock children with Catholicism.:lol:

But seriously, there are several types of Buddhism, most of whom are philosophies and do not necessarily contradict one's religious faith.

The same way his uncle reconcile out-of-wedlock children with Catholicism.

:rolleyes: LOL, good point. But you're right, the last few generations of the family seem to have been pretty relaxed about their Catholic religion. Unlike the royal families of Luxembourg or Belgium, for instance, who seem to take their Catholic faith much more seriously.

I haven't seen new pics of Andrea in quite a while.... I wonder if he's going to attend the Rose Ball.... I want to see him soon.....

Well, with such a fun theme :lol:, hopefully all the kids and their dates will be there to enjoy it!:ROFLMAO:

Sad news indeed, my condolences to Tatiana's family. He was so young and seemed like a very fun person and close to Tatiana, he sometimes attended events and parties with Tatiana, Andrea, and other of their friends.

apparently Tatianna's dad passed away, hence why Andrea did not make it to the Rosa Ball this year.

WHAT - WOW - how sad!!! She was, obviously, close to him (since he was often seen w/her and Andrea at many events) - as much as I commented on that, now it's time to focus on that. I hope she and her family get thru this, it has to have been unexpected - he seemed so young!! My heart goes out to Tatiana, and it's great that she has Andrea to help her through this tough time.

52 is so YOUNG! I'm sure Andrea is helping Tatiana as much as possible,they seem so devoted.

There must be a ton of legal stuff (will, etc.) on top of the grief, the funeral, etc.

Does anybody something about TATIANA 's father funeral ?

Are there any sightings, or news, on how Tatiana and Andrea are doing since her father's passing? It's amazing how little there is in the way of news, pictures.....

Are there any sightings, or news, on how Tatiana and Andrea are doing since her father's passing? It's amazing how little there is in the way of news, pictures.....
this is also a good thing, under some aspects: they still have a private life...and in a similar moment I think privacy is a good thing for them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom