The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 04:22 PM
Aristocracy

I haven't had any luck finding out biographical information but it looks like he chopped off all his hair: http://media.wwd.com/images/processe...1-large/01.jpg

Old 03-13-2010, 04:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes, he did. There are pics of him and his new look in Caroline and family thread.
About biographical info, you can try searchin here, in the same royal forums, in the Princess Caroline and Family section, there are the bios of Caroline's all children.

Old 03-13-2010, 07:05 PM
Serene Highness

Wink Glistening Seas

Certainly the haircut looks fab on Andrea; he looks like his father in this pose how beautiful. In other views he and PA have similiar features so he definitely has plenty from his mom and dad's side as well!
Old 03-13-2010, 08:34 PM
Serene Highness

Yes - Andrea has great bone structure, and I'm getting used to the shaved head; he can pull it off. I wonder if he'll let it get long again, or whether he'll wear it styled, in some other way.....we'll have to wait and see! He's handsome, no matter what....
Old 03-14-2010, 12:33 AM

It's a surprise how much better he looks without the hippie hair. I miss the hippie hair but I like this new look too, and honestly, when the hippie hair was too long, it looked bad. Andrea is a lot like me because I too have to keep my hair from being too long. I love having long hair, but if it's too long, it's looks kind of stringy, because it's so fine, and my mom always says it "pulls" my face down. I think it has the same effect on Andrea. I think if his hair is past his shoulders, it's too long. An inch, or two above the shoulders is good for him. But this is very good too. He looks a lot like both of his parents. Sometimes I think he looks a lot like Stefano, with his eyes and their expression. but then he has his mama's features too. There's a glimmer in the eye, a sparkle, sometimes that is so Caroline.
Old 03-16-2010, 07:53 AM
Administrator

Andrea attended a party at the Caviar Kaspia in Paris on
March 10, 2010.
Eugenie Niarchos and Tatiana Santo Domingo attended as
well, but I didn't find any pics of Tatiana.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** source **
Old 03-16-2010, 07:29 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Andrea attended a party at the Caviar Kaspia in Paris on
March 10, 2010.
Eugenie Niarchos and Tatiana Santo Domingo attended as
well, but I didn't find any pics of Tatiana.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** source **
He looks so handsome and well put together! Both lovely ladies seem very happy to be beside him.
Old 03-16-2010, 07:45 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by selket View Post
He looks so handsome and well put together! Both lovely ladies seem very happy to be beside him.
Andrea Casiraghi does look well and put together. He looks more mature. I really thought he was cool with his longer locks though.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:21 AM
Serene Highness

There's an interview with Andrea and pictures of him in this weeks Hola:
Revista ¡HOLA! - Sumario
I suppose it's about his support to the Fondation Motrice, because there's also an article about Caroline and Charlotte being present at the gala diner.
I haven't got a copy yet, it only comes out a week later in my country...
Old 03-17-2010, 12:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh! I want pics of that!

http://www.hola.com/imagenes/revista...a-hola-520.jpg
Old 03-17-2010, 03:03 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm View Post
There's an interview with Andrea and pictures of him in this weeks Hola:
Revista ¡HOLA! - Sumario
I suppose it's about his support to the Fondation Motrice, because there's also an article about Caroline and Charlotte being present at the gala diner.
I haven't got a copy yet, it only comes out a week later in my country...
OH - looking forward to it! If you can, please translate and post pics - I like that picture of him and Tatiana....
Old 03-17-2010, 05:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Someone in a spanish forum has bought the magazine it says:

Quote:
Ha concedido la entrevista con motivo de su patronazgo de la fundación Motrice que se dedica a ayudar a personas que nacen con paralisís cerebral, también vienen fotos dela fiesta organizada en llas q estuvieron presentes la princesa carolina y carlota, inés de la fressange, eugene nirchos,............y muchas más celebrities.

En la entrevista dice que su madre ha sido quien le inculcó ayudar a los más necesitados y que desde pequeño ha visto como su madre ha estado inmersa en muchas obras de caridad y que se ha corrido medio mundo para ello.

También dice que ya no vive en U.S.A ya que ha terminado sus estudios de CIENCIAS POLITICAS y que está ahora haciendo las prácticas en París en el gabinete del embajador de Qatar en París. que pese a la familia a la que pertenece se siente un chico concostumbres muy normales y sencillas..........le encanta pintar y le encanta el arte, y por eso le gusta vivir en París pq la oferta cultural y artística es muy amplia.......

Dice de tatiana q es una joven mujer excepcional.

Y que admira a su tio el príncipe soberano. Y que está muy pendiente de todo lo q ocurre en su país.

Más o menos dice eso en la entrevista, espero que os sirva de algo.....
He gave an interview about the Fondation Motrice, there are pics of the party organized in Paris with many guest like Caroline, Charlotte, Inés de la Fressange, Eugenie Niarchos...
It also says that her mother has given him the example to help the most needed people, because her mother is in a lot of charity functions and goes half world to do it.
It says he doesn't live in USA anymore, he lives in Paris, he finished his studies of political science (international politics) and that he is doing an internship in the embassy of Qatar in Paris.
He says that Tatiana is an exceptional young woman.
And that admires his uncle, the Soverign Prince. And that he (Andrea) is well informed about everything that goes on currently in the Principality.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:30 PM
Serene Highness

Interesting....Thanks Nathalie!
Old 03-17-2010, 07:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

You are welcome.
Here's the cover of mexican Hola! where they are in the whole cover:

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9799/holamex.jpg
Old 03-17-2010, 08:18 PM
Courtier

^ Thanks! I hope we get more pics eventually. Andrea and Tatiana both look great!
Old 03-17-2010, 09:32 PM
Courtier

I think after seeing those covers, it is official - he totally ROCKS his new hairstyle! It suits his bone structure and makes him look very dignified. It brings out his resemblance to his father too (more than it did before). Is this tied up with the new job? They didn't want someone with long hair and puka beads? Or is it that he just got tired of brushing it all the time? Whatever the reason, I'm liking it!
Old 03-17-2010, 09:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Haha, I like your post Thecia. If it was for work reasons or getting tired and wanting a new look, we all agree that he looks super handosome and better!
Old 03-18-2010, 09:59 AM
Serene Highness

Also, regarding cutting his hair, maybe he did so to be taken more seriously. I believe the article mentions that Prince Albert is keeping him abreast of events in the Principality? I believe he'll continue his charitable work, and it appears that he's completed his studies (has an internship?), so if his partying days are behind him, then maybe the wild hair needs to go by the wayside, too....we always have pictures...
Old 03-18-2010, 01:37 PM
Administrator

As Princess Caroline and Charlotte Casiraghi attended the
foundation gala as well, the posts about it have been moved
to the following thread:

** Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 6 : Feb.2010- **
Old 03-19-2010, 02:16 AM
Serene Highness

I don't know if it's just the magic of photoshop (considering Tatiania has been obviously altered) but he looks more handsome and healthier in the Hola shoot than he has in ages.

Closed Thread