The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 07:34 PM
Royal Highness

Andrea Casiraghi back in Paris after one month in NYC
Pic1 ** Pic2 ** Pic3 ** Pic4 ** Pic5
iml

Old 10-17-2008, 08:09 PM
Commoner

OMG he is so beautiful. I couldn't help but notice that Tatiana was not there with him.... Does anyone know why he was in Paris? and was that his mom Caroline?

Old 10-18-2008, 02:21 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLove View Post
OMG he is so beautiful. I couldn't help but notice that Tatiana was not there with him.... Does anyone know why he was in Paris? and was that his mom Caroline?
Yes, on one of the pics you can see Princess Caroline as well, Andrea
went out with his mother and Prince Ernst August that same day, on
October 14, click here for two more pics: Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 5
Old 10-18-2008, 03:23 PM
Serene Highness

It looks as if it was some sort of "black tie" event.....and, if he's Paris while Tatiana is NYC in school, maybe he's either not in school, or he's finishing school in Paris....ah, the never ending discussion about whether Andrea is in school, or not....I know...
Old 10-22-2008, 11:03 PM
Courtier

I watched Jeopardy last night, and guess who was in the answer? Yep, Andrea Casiraghi.
Trebeck: Princess Caroline's son, Andrea Casiraghi, is heir to which throne?
Question: What is Monaco?

Anyway it was the University edition of the show, contestants were from Stanford, Yale and Nebraska.

Old 10-23-2008, 10:33 PM
Serene Highness

Interesting!! I guess that means he's having an impact in the states!
Old 10-26-2008, 06:20 PM
Courtier
TRF Author

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5...scan0010-5.jpg

Andrea, on vacation in Ponza, Italia, seems to have had, as the Beatles said, "a hard day's night".
Old 10-28-2008, 01:19 PM
Commoner

a hard day's night indeed it seems as if when ever he goes to Ponza or that other place Ibiza he never really seems to rest....isnt that what a vacation is for??? lol :]]]
Old 10-28-2008, 08:27 PM
Serene Highness

Plus, at this age, it's hard to say no to all the party invitations - you end up burning the candle at both ends, as they say.....
Old 10-29-2008, 12:34 PM

Yeah, it's like partying is really his career, so I guess it makes sense his "breaks" should be breaks from partying. But he obviously enjoys his "career" so much, he is something of a workaholic haha
Old 10-29-2008, 08:06 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Yeah, it's like partying is really his career, so I guess it makes sense his "breaks" should be breaks from partying. But he obviously enjoys his "career" so much, he is something of a workaholic haha
Some sort of -aholic We still love him!
Old 10-30-2008, 02:32 PM
Commoner

he's like a male socialite speak of does he have any duties (besides showingup to parties and making apperences hahah) that he should be doing in order to prepare himself for the thrown??
Old 10-30-2008, 02:39 PM
Nobility

^ I don't really think that enters his consciousness much...!

viva l'amour!
Old 10-30-2008, 08:12 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixilated View Post
^ I don't really think that enters his consciousness much...!
i agree. i don't see that he is shaping up for the throne. in anyway, even though that andrea is second in line to the throne, we'll never know at this rate that he's going to replace albert. maybe he'll shape up later? at 35? or 40?
Old 11-03-2008, 08:06 PM
Nobility

I can actually see him married happily with children...just not as a Prince of Monaco! I don't really think anyone looks forward to being on a throne, in charge of a country, with so much publicity and no privacy.I think Rainier really handled it well, but then again he was prepared from day one.That's the huge difference.

viva l'amour!
Old 11-03-2008, 09:08 PM
Aristocracy

^Hmm, if I were handed a throne and a palace, I wouldn't complain. There are worse things.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:14 PM
Nobility

What all the public scrutiny? Wherever you go, your whole life is documented.Each person you meet is subsequently hounded by the press.You have to use plotting and discretion in extremes to get a few hours alone, unwatched.That sounds like hell to me,and most likely to Andrea as well!

viva l'amour!
Old 11-03-2008, 09:21 PM
Commoner

Quote:
What all the public scrutiny? Wherever you go, your whole life is documented.Each person you meet is subsequently hounded by the press.You have to use plotting and discretion in extremes to get a few hours alone, unwatched.That sounds like hell to me,and most likely to Andrea as well!

Well he already goes through that so there isn't much of a jump if he were to inherit the throne.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Nobility

Except he'd be stuck in Monaco.And have to wear a uniform and a crown.Sounds like a nightmare to him!

viva l'amour!
Old 11-03-2008, 11:35 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Except he'd be stuck in Monaco.And have to wear a uniform and a crown.Sounds like a nightmare to him!

Uniform? Like a suit? Well not really I don't see PA in a suit everyday. He does wear the formal "uniform" on official Monaco functions but I don't think they hate it. And Monaco doesn't have a crown.... I don't think he would be "stuck" in Monaco. Im sure he loves the place, he was born there and spent alot of time there. He might not want to be prince but then again he might no be totaly opposed to the idea if it came to that. After all its just another job. A more high profile job than normal. Its like hed be joining the family business.