The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 12:10 AM
Serene Highness

Smile Glistening Seas

So glad to see Andrea branching out and taking time out from studies to do something fun like this!! Hopefully there will be a lot of happy connesieurs out there

Old 10-17-2009, 07:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Andrea Casiraghi and girlfriend Tatiana Santo Domingo encounter some car trouble after the Monaco heir used diesel to fill his tank. Casiraghi pushes the car to the side of the road where he and Tatiana wait for a mechanic to come help.

Pic1 ** Pic2 ** Pic3 ** Pic4

More pics: Andre Casiraghi Has Car Trouble in Monaco - Pictures - Zimbio

Poor guys! hahha

Old 10-17-2009, 08:13 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
Andrea Casiraghi and girlfriend Tatiana Santo Domingo encounter some car trouble after the Monaco heir used diesel to fill his tank. Casiraghi pushes the car to the side of the road where he and Tatiana wait for a mechanic to come help.

Poor guys! hahha
Unbelievable... Royals having car troubles like everyone of us!!! Who would ever dream to see a royal in this kind of situation?!?
Well, at least now i know i'm not the only one facing such commomn, ordinary problems. What an upgrade in my humble, commoner condition
Now, seriously, Andrea looks so cute trying to pull the car... Thanks for the funny photos Nathalie
Old 10-17-2009, 09:40 PM
Serene Highness

Cool Glistening Seas

oops!! Guess it's not one of Tatiana's dads cars?? don't you just hate when something like that happens
Old 10-17-2009, 11:26 PM
Serene Highness

I hope they have the equivalent of Triple A (AAA) for car service there! MBs are notorious for engine/parts trouble....very expensive to maintain. BUT - I'm just happy to see Andrea and Tatiana together!!!
Old 10-17-2009, 11:48 PM
Courtier

I'm happy they're together still, but I still feel kind of secondhand embarrassment for her. I hope he's at least in the doghouse. But for whatever reason, Andrea looks good in those pics. He looks more healthier than he has been looking. Tatiana looks pretty too. Maybe it's because they're doing something so...normal??
Old 10-18-2009, 08:23 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

Poor guys! hahha
Natalie, these photos are wonderful, my favourite photos are, where Andrea is trying to push a car!
Old 10-18-2009, 11:04 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:

Poor guys! hahha
UH - I guess he's not used to filling his own engine?! It's pretty clear if a car is diesel or gas engine, and YOU CANNOT mix (diesel one day, gas the next)..... That's going to be an engine re-build, for sure, if he did use diesel in a gas engine.....
Old 10-18-2009, 01:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Hahha, I don't know what happened to the car, but I'm glad that you all like the pics
Maybe it has to do with something else, apart from the engine? I mean, it looks like a collection car, pretty old.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:24 AM
Commoner

OMG, i wonder HOW did they managed to fill the car with diesel, it's pretty difficult job, the diesel thing is wider and won't get in a gasoline tank easily...
Old 10-19-2009, 04:56 AM
Nobility

Rich are poor, those moments happen to everyone; I guess it is true. To look on the bright side, it's times like that when character is built. A good opportunity for Andrea to put on a show of strength for his beloved -though whichever one of them filled the tank will be in for alot of teasing for a while I'm sure. I'm rather surprised there were no big, burly body guards nearby to lend a hand. I guess they were out unsupervised. I guess Andrea did not inherit the automotive expertise of his grandfather lol. (Of course, I say that when it might have just been the result of an absent-minded moment, we all have them, when you're mind is elsewhere and you do something totally stupid. I certainly have)

Old 10-19-2009, 06:36 AM
Nobility

This has happened to me in a Toyota Corolla, though by the pumpman, but it can happen so easy, I just know what he would have been feeling when pushing that car!
Old 10-19-2009, 08:50 AM
Administrator

Pics 17.+18.10.2009

The pics with the car are really too funny, thanks for posting

Here are some pics of Andrea at the weekend:

Andrea Casiraghi takes a walk with his dog in Paris, France,
October 17 (pics 1-3) and 18 (pics 4 and 5), 2009:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **
Old 10-19-2009, 09:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Andrea is so lovely, walking with his dog!
The photos are good, but i was upset over seeing Andrea's smoking.
Please, Andrea, give up this awful habit!
Old 10-19-2009, 10:51 AM
Serene Highness

Love that he's walking his dog - hate, too, that he is smoking! And, what is with the color of his shoes in pics 4 - 5 ?! Otherwise, he looks cute, minding his own business....
Old 10-19-2009, 11:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

Haha, I love the color of his shoes in pics 4 - 5!! He always has to add a little touch of extravaganza to his looks!
I wish he stops smoking too!
Old 10-19-2009, 03:12 PM
Nobility

When will he ever stop smoking? gross

viva l'amour!
Old 10-19-2009, 03:31 PM
Administrator

Let's move on.

Andrea smokes. End of story. We go thru these endless posts everytime a picture of him smoking appears.

Zonk

Old 10-19-2009, 06:45 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
The pics with the car are really too funny, thanks for posting

Here are some pics of Andrea at the weekend:

Andrea Casiraghi takes a walk with his dog in Paris, France,
October 17 (pics 1-3), 2009:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Hey Andrea is wearing the old colombian sweatshirt!!!!!
I didn't notice it until i saw it twice.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

well, that sweatshirt remind me more of the colours of the Argentinian local football (soccer) team Boca Juniors, but whatever...