The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 06:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya35 View Post
I'm just wondering - is it just me or is he wearing a leather jacket UNDER his suit jacket? And if so, WHY?
Andrea is wearing a Fay coat. It is not a leather jacket under his coat.
Fay.it
Fay coat

Old 10-08-2009, 09:48 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLove View Post
^^^ Thanks for the pics! He looks absolutely gorgeous in the 4th pic. Like the old him. Anyway do you guys think that maybe Tatiana doesn't know about the other girl he was caught kissing?
YES - the 4th picture is the best of the bunch; much more like Andrea of old. I don't believe there is any way Tatiana is in the dark about the kiss/photos, Andrea is too public a figure for her not to have seen them. It appears they are working thru the indescretion.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
The following pics from last night show Andrea and Tatiana
together again, that's surely a good sign.

Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo attend the launch
of new Jewellery collection 'NEREE for ERE' by Repossi at the Ritz
Hotel on October 7, 2009 in Paris, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

zimbio gallery :

** Launch Of New Jewellery Collection By Gaia Repossi And Eugenie Niarchos **
I'm surprised that Charlotte wasn't there?

Old 10-08-2009, 03:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Well, it's a good sign to see them together.
Love the 4th pic. He is looking fine again.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:48 AM
Nobility

He doesn't look fine to me,as in healthy or "fine"as in hot.Worn out,more like.

viva l'amour!
Old 10-10-2009, 11:20 AM
Heir Apparent

In spite of various talks, Tatiana and Andrea are together!
I love the third photo, they are so nice.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:20 PM
Courtier

Sorry, hope I don't get into trouble for this but why does he often look unhealthy and unkept?
Old 10-10-2009, 03:42 PM
Nobility

^ We are not sure.Maybe something to do with some substances we can't discuss here,or "manorexia". A shame.

viva l'amour!
Old 10-12-2009, 09:16 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellad View Post
Sorry, hope I don't get into trouble for this but why does he often look unhealthy and unkept?
He hasn't looked well for a few years now (2???). No one knows what is up with him. I for one hope that, whatever it is, will right itself soon.
Old 10-12-2009, 02:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

One pic of him with Eugenie in the after party of the Repposi lunch
http://i35.tinypic.com/2q0u9hw.jpg
Old 10-12-2009, 02:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
One pic of him with Eugenie. I don't know the date. But it seems pretty recent.
http://i35.tinypic.com/2q0u9hw.jpg
They are a sweet pair!
I'm joking.
Thank you for this rare photo, Natalie.
I know Casiraghi are on friendly terms with The Greek Niarchos Family.
Old 10-12-2009, 02:30 PM
Courtier

You know I read that they all went to school together but I'm curious it that was like grade school, when they were kids, or university? Because I thought the Niarchos Kids grew up in New York for some reason...
Old 10-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kells View Post
You know I read that they all went to school together but I'm curious it that was like grade school, when they were kids, or university? Because I thought the Niarchos Kids grew up in New York for some reason...
Well seeing as they (the Casiraghi's) went to primary school in Provence. I'd say definitely not grade school and seeing as they all went to different University's, I'd say not that either. They may have gone to the same secondary school. Although Andrea's school was different from Charlotte and Pierre's. And they (the Niarchos) definitely grew up in Paris.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:57 PM
Serene Highness

I know somewhere in the threads it's talked about how Tatiana was a friend of Charlotte's, first - in one of the secondary schools they attended; then, started she starting dating Andrea. And, it's true that over time the Niarchos and Grimaldi families have been friends. I would think, at some point, they were at school together, some time; even so, their families ran in the same circles, so they were bound to run into each other over the years.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:02 AM
Serene Highness

Red face Glistening Seas

On a random google search it appears that niarchos and the Grimaldi's are rel-lated in a round-about-sort-of way in history? So even though it might be distantly there is obviously a genuine friendship bond there as well. especially since most all the houses of Europe are related to the Monaco branch!
Old 10-13-2009, 05:53 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glistening Seas View Post
On a random google search it appears that niarchos and the Grimaldi's are rel-lated in a round-about-sort-of way in history? So even though it might be distantly there is obviously a genuine friendship bond there as well. especially since most all the houses of Europe are related to the Monaco branch!
I thought that all the houses of Europe were related to one another except Monaco. I do not recall any other royals marring to Monaco branch. But then again im not that up to date with my royal history.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

As far as I know, you are totally right!
The Grimaldis are not related to any Royal family, except to the Hanover via Ernst.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:22 AM
Serene Highness

Red face Glistening Seas

Oh, no-oo-o while i am not too up on all the history of Monaco. In the geneology threads it shows the Monaco royals are the ONLY one's related to 'all' the European monarchy.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:51 AM
Commoner

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glistening Seas View Post
Oh, no-oo-o while i am not too up on all the history of Monaco. In the geneology threads it shows the Monaco royals are the ONLY one's related to 'all' the European monarchy.
Nooo im pretty sure they are not. To say they are the ONLY ones related to ALL the European family's is a huge stretch. As Giov said the only one is Ernst and that's threw marriage. and if I'm right Prince Rainiers father was of french nobility, "France's most renowned ducal families". Aside from that I am at a blank. Now take Queen Sofia of Spain she is originally from the royal branch of Greece and Denmark and threw her ancestry she is related to Queen Victoria of the U.K and Elizabeth II and is a cousin to Elizabeth's husband Prince Phillip who belonged to the House of Schleswig...something something. (German branch!) coincidentally she is also related to Ernst of Hanover. So you see she is related to many of the royal branches in Europe while lets say Prince Albert is related to ummm.... yeah well you get the picture. Any who seems we have gotten off topics so to get back on.

Andrea Casiraghi is Dreamy! Andrea Casiraghi Pictures - Launch Of New Jewellery Collection By Gaia Repossi And Eugenie Niarchos - Zimbio

He looks like his old self when he smiles. It makes a huge difference, he even looks healthier when he smiles. (old pic I know but I wanted to comment on his smile )

Source for Queen Sofia
Queen SofÃ*a of Spain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 10-14-2009, 11:45 PM
Courtier

On November 15, singer Patrick Bruel and Andrea Casiraghi will preside over the 149th sale of the wines of the Hospices de Beaune, to benefit the hospital and the Restos du Coeur and the Motorola Foundation. This sale will be organized by Christies.

AFP: Patrick Bruel et Andrea Casiraghi, présidents de la vente des Hospices de Beaune

This article is in french, use a translator: Google Translate
Old 10-14-2009, 11:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

^Oh, that's so good news. I was hoping to hear something related to Fudation Motrice. Thanks for the link agogo!