Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 14: Sep.2008 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks - and, I totally agree with Debrann and Azure, in that Andrea looks much healthier (skin and eyes in the close up shots are clear), and he really is looking a lot like his father - certain expressions immediately remind you of Stephano.

I wonder what made him turn around. I was worried about him for awhile there. Well whatever it was I'm glad for his better health.

I haven't seen this pic.
And I don't know if it goes here, or in Andrea's picture thread.
From Flickr:
http://i46.tinypic.com/3151qtf.jpg
It says: The eldest son of Princess Caroline of Monaco. Photographed here at a party for Boucheron during Spring 2009 Fashion Week.

He's looking different these daus to me. Anyone else think so?

Pics 20.12.2009

Andrea Casiraghi arriving at the airport of Nice, France - 20 Dec 2009
Karl Lagerfeld arrived with him, as you can see on the third pic:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** IBL **

He takes his dog everywhere. Isn't that cute?

That's Virginie, I think, she's some director at the House of Chanel

In the first picture he looks a lot like his sister Charlotte.;)

Thanks maya35!
Then maybe I should have posted the pic in Andrea's picture thread :D

I lovethe dgt, it is so sweet!
Andrea's outfit is very nice. This style is amazing!

No disrespect. You made the comment that Andrea Casiraghi is content with someone who is not " a perfect looking person". What, may I ask, is wrong with Tatiana Santo Domingo? She is not ruined with today's plastic surgery. I think she looks fine. But, maybe I am crazy.

No disrespect. You made the comment that Andrea Casiraghi is content with someone who is not " a perfect looking person". What, may I ask, is wrong with Tatiana Santo Domingo? She is not ruined with today's plastic surgery. I think she looks fine. But, maybe I am crazy.

I agree - Tatiana is not the "conventional" beauty that Charlotte is, but she's quite pretty. She likes the more "hippy" fashion for her clothes and hair, but when she does go glam, she looks great! I'm tired of all the fake teeth, fake boobs, etc - everyone is starting to look the same....PLASTIC!:eek:

Observations

Tati may not be a top model (80% of the women are not, indeed) but 80% of the women try to look the best as possible. This is what I don`t think she does; she`s got many positive things in her favor: beautiful eyes, nice body, she is tall and specially....a lot of money! She could look much more better if she wanted...

I am looking for biographical information about Andrea Casiraghi and haven't had much luck (i.e. tons of paparazzi photos and the Wikipedia entry is sparse).

Has anyone seen any comprehensive websites that they wouldn't mind linking to?

Yes, he did. There are pics of him and his new look in Caroline and family thread.
About biographical info, you can try searchin here, in the same royal forums, in the Princess Caroline and Family section, there are the bios of Caroline's all children.

Glistening Seas

:pawprint: Certainly the haircut looks fab on Andrea; he looks like his father in this pose how beautiful. In other views he and PA have similiar features so he definitely has plenty from his mom and dad's side as well! :globe:

Yes - Andrea has great bone structure, and I'm getting used to the shaved head; he can pull it off. I wonder if he'll let it get long again, or whether he'll wear it styled, in some other way.....we'll have to wait and see! He's handsome, no matter what....

It's a surprise how much better he looks without the hippie hair. I miss the hippie hair but I like this new look too, and honestly, when the hippie hair was too long, it looked bad. Andrea is a lot like me because I too have to keep my hair from being too long. I love having long hair, but if it's too long, it's looks kind of stringy, because it's so fine, and my mom always says it "pulls" my face down. I think it has the same effect on Andrea. I think if his hair is past his shoulders, it's too long. An inch, or two above the shoulders is good for him. But this is very good too. He looks a lot like both of his parents. Sometimes I think he looks a lot like Stefano, with his eyes and their expression. but then he has his mama's features too. There's a glimmer in the eye, a sparkle, sometimes that is so Caroline. :cool:

Andrea attended a party at the Caviar Kaspia in Paris on
March 10, 2010.
Eugenie Niarchos and Tatiana Santo Domingo attended as
well, but I didn't find any pics of Tatiana.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** source **

Andrea attended a party at the Caviar Kaspia in Paris on
March 10, 2010.
Eugenie Niarchos and Tatiana Santo Domingo attended as
well, but I didn't find any pics of Tatiana.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** source **

He looks so handsome and well put together! Both lovely ladies seem very happy to be beside him.

He looks so handsome and well put together! Both lovely ladies seem very happy to be beside him.

Andrea Casiraghi does look well and put together. He looks more mature. I really thought he was cool with his longer locks though.:);):)

There's an interview with Andrea and pictures of him in this weeks Hola:
Revista ¡HOLA! - Sumario
I suppose it's about his support to the Fondation Motrice, because there's also an article about Caroline and Charlotte being present at the gala diner.
I haven't got a copy yet, it only comes out a week later in my country...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom