The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 04:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

I wish your dreams come true soon!

Also Isabella and Matilde Borromeo, Beatrice's sisters, were at the party!
Isabella, her husband and Matilde!

Old 06-14-2009, 04:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thumbs up

^^ oh thankss! i didn't know that "Pierre's sisters in law" attended

Old 06-15-2009, 01:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

More Tuscany Pics:
Pic1 ** Pic2 ** Pic3 ** Pic4 ** Pic5

Pic6 ** Pic7 ** Pic8 ** Pic9 ** Pic10

Pic11 ** Pic12 ** Pic13

Oh La Dolce Vita!
Old 06-15-2009, 05:02 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
More Tuscany Pics:
Pic1 ** Pic2 ** Pic3 ** Pic4 ** Pic5

Pic6 ** Pic7 ** Pic8 ** Pic9 ** Pic10

Pic11 ** Pic12 ** Pic13

Oh La Dolce Vita!

I sometimes wonder what would Stefano say about this « dolce vita » of his son...
Old 06-15-2009, 05:33 PM
Serene Highness

Well, they look tanned, relaxed - appears they've moved on from Ibiza as a summer party place, too.
Old 06-16-2009, 03:25 AM
Commoner

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
I sometimes wonder what would Stefano say about this « dolce vita » of his son...

Well I like to think that if Stefano was still around he would have nudged Andrea in to doing something. I mean the whole reason why I think Andrea is just laying around beaches and the occasionally charity event is because hes practically on prince standby. Until Albert marries hes just prince in waiting. So I think that that alone limits him on things he can do. It shouldn't but it does. But if Stefano was around im sure he would encourage Andrea to do something. Regardless of his stand-by situation. Andrea might have even been working for his dad. But this is all speculation. I wish Stefano was still around.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

More Pics:
Pic1 ** Pic2 ** Pic3 **

Pic4 ** Pic5 ** Pic6 ** Pic7
Old 06-16-2009, 02:43 PM
Majesty

See, I am sort of conflicted about Andrea and his jet-setting...on the one hand he is young and rich and beautiful and aristo, so it's quite natural for him to go to parties and lie around on the beach while he is still in his "golden youth".

But he also has a serious side...he has had the same girlfriend for years and appears devoted to her. No hints of fooling around with other women a la Harry of Wales. Also the recent article in Vanity Fair featuring Andrea and Tatiana and their adorable little dog Daphne told of a serious, sensitive bright young man...for example I had no idea that he had spent several months teaching in the Third World, and was interested in AMADE(Princess Caroline's charity for underprivileged children Third World countries.)

All of the Casiraghi children seem more or less devoted to the "good life". Unlike her brother Andrea, I don't get the feeling Charlotte cares a fig about ANY charity or social cause. Pierre is still a student and even though he has settled into a contented domestic routine with Beatrice, he also has quite an active social life as well.

And I don't think the late Stefano Casiraghi would have been much of sobering influence. It was a tragic loss for them to lose their father young, but from what I remember of Stefano he had a taste for the high life too....he liked speedboats, flashy cars and beautiful well connected women, he had good sound business sense that Rainier grew to appreciate, but I never would have taken Stefano for a work horse or social activist.

Andrea is still young. Give him time.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Andrea is a Gemini, the two head creature, he looks like one person and then appears to be a completely different one. I like him, he is genuine and a very sentive person (or at least that's is what he appears to be)
Old 06-18-2009, 03:49 PM
Royal Highness

Il Pellicano Summer Party | RDuJour

More pics about their party in Italy...
Old 06-18-2009, 06:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

I found this pic googling. Does anyone know from what event is?
Old 06-18-2009, 10:02 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortimo View Post
Il Pellicano Summer Party | RDuJour

More pics about their party in Italy...
Good collection - I like the pic where Andrea is kissing Tatiana on the forehead...sweet!
Old 06-20-2009, 02:14 AM
Nobility

I was wondering, after Andrea mentioned that he had taught in Africa for eight months, is that what his "unhealthy appearance" is being passed off as? I doubt that the living conditions were ideal, so was it just a case of... Africa? lol.

Old 06-29-2009, 07:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Andrea Casiraghi y Tatiana Santodomingo en la playa - Famosos Extranjeros - Famosos Corazón - Famosas, noticias de famosos, fotos al detalle - Diez Minutos
Old 06-29-2009, 07:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

That's Tatiana in 3rd pic? the photo isn't very flattering...
Old 06-29-2009, 08:46 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
That's Tatiana in 3rd pic? the photo isn't very flattering...
What's more upsetting is the fact that the 'razzi HAS to deliberately take unflattering pics to embarrass - they're minding their own business, enjoying the vacation, and they have to publish a shot which shows a little cellulite?! Please, she probably still weighs 2 lbs (exagerating) - she's obviously a healthy weight; who doesn't have a little cellulite?!
Old 06-29-2009, 08:53 PM
Nobility

Ugh, god forbid a grown woman have a bit of cellulite.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:42 PM
Nobility

I agree who cares, she's a cute girl. It must be horrible not being able to have some private moments on your beach vacation in a bathing suit--they could at least avoid publishing an unflattering shot . There's plenty of cute photos of her that make up for it .
Old 06-29-2009, 10:55 PM
Serene Highness

Smile Glistening Seas

Like the one where he's wearing those purple shorts!! looks like he's picking up some good sun!!
Old 06-30-2009, 09:58 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal View Post
Well, they look tanned, relaxed - appears they've moved on from Ibiza as a summer party place, too.
Hardly! It's only June ... Schools generally don't finish until July in Europe so August tends to be the main vacation month when everyone leaves the cities. As for Ibiza, it's busy July, Aug & the enormous closing parties are usually the 1st/2nd week of Sep. Tatiana & Andrea will be there in Aug no doubt.

Closed Thread