Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 14: Sep.2008 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Thanks for the pics! He looks absolutely gorgeous in the 4th pic. Like the old him.:wub: Anyway do you guys think that maybe Tatiana doesn't know about the other girl he was caught kissing?

YES - the 4th picture is the best of the bunch; much more like Andrea of old. I don't believe there is any way Tatiana is in the dark about the kiss/photos, Andrea is too public a figure for her not to have seen them. It appears they are working thru the indescretion.....

The following pics from last night show Andrea and Tatiana
together again, that's surely a good sign.

Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo attend the launch
of new Jewellery collection 'NEREE for ERE' by Repossi at the Ritz
Hotel on October 7, 2009 in Paris, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

zimbio gallery :

** Launch Of New Jewellery Collection By Gaia Repossi And Eugenie Niarchos **

I'm surprised that Charlotte wasn't there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's a good sign to see them together.
Love the 4th pic. He is looking fine again.

He doesn't look fine to me,as in healthy or "fine"as in hot.Worn out,more like.

In spite of various talks, Tatiana and Andrea are together!
I love the third photo, they are so nice.:previous:

Sorry, hope I don't get into trouble for this but why does he often look unhealthy and unkept?

^ We are not sure.Maybe something to do with some substances we can't discuss here,or "manorexia". A shame.

Sorry, hope I don't get into trouble for this but why does he often look unhealthy and unkept?

He hasn't looked well for a few years now (2???). No one knows what is up with him. I for one hope that, whatever it is, will right itself soon.

You know I read that they all went to school together but I'm curious it that was like grade school, when they were kids, or university? Because I thought the Niarchos Kids grew up in New York for some reason...:ermm:

You know I read that they all went to school together but I'm curious it that was like grade school, when they were kids, or university? Because I thought the Niarchos Kids grew up in New York for some reason...:ermm:

Well seeing as they (the Casiraghi's) went to primary school in Provence. I'd say definitely not grade school and seeing as they all went to different University's, I'd say not that either. They may have gone to the same secondary school. Although Andrea's school was different from Charlotte and Pierre's. And they (the Niarchos) definitely grew up in Paris.

I know somewhere in the threads it's talked about how Tatiana was a friend of Charlotte's, first - in one of the secondary schools they attended; then, started she starting dating Andrea. And, it's true that over time the Niarchos and Grimaldi families have been friends. I would think, at some point, they were at school together, some time; even so, their families ran in the same circles, so they were bound to run into each other over the years.

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: On a random google search it appears that niarchos and the Grimaldi's are rel-lated in a round-about-sort-of way in history? So even though it might be distantly there is obviously a genuine friendship bond there as well. especially since most all the houses of Europe are related to the Monaco branch! :harvest:

:hellokitty: On a random google search it appears that niarchos and the Grimaldi's are rel-lated in a round-about-sort-of way in history? So even though it might be distantly there is obviously a genuine friendship bond there as well. especially since most all the houses of Europe are related to the Monaco branch! :harvest:
I thought that all the houses of Europe were related to one another except Monaco. I do not recall any other royals marring to Monaco branch. But then again im not that up to date with my royal history.

:previous:As far as I know, you are totally right!
The Grimaldis are not related to any Royal family, except to the Hanover via Ernst.

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: Oh, no-oo-o while i am not too up on all the history of Monaco. In the geneology threads it shows the Monaco royals are the ONLY one's related to 'all' the European monarchy. :thanksgiving:

:hellokitty: Oh, no-oo-o while i am not too up on all the history of Monaco. In the geneology threads it shows the Monaco royals are the ONLY one's related to 'all' the European monarchy. :thanksgiving:

Nooo im pretty sure they are not. To say they are the ONLY ones related to ALL the European family's is a huge stretch. :ermm: As Giov said the only one is Ernst and that's threw marriage. and if I'm right Prince Rainiers father was of french nobility, "France's most renowned ducal families". Aside from that I am at a blank. Now take Queen Sofia of Spain she is originally from the royal branch of Greece and Denmark and threw her ancestry she is related to Queen Victoria of the U.K and Elizabeth II and is a cousin to Elizabeth's husband Prince Phillip who belonged to the House of Schleswig...something something. (German branch!) coincidentally she is also related to Ernst of Hanover. So you see she is related to many of the royal branches in Europe while lets say Prince Albert is related to ummm....:whistling: yeah well you get the picture. Any who seems we have gotten off topics so to get back on.

Andrea Casiraghi is Dreamy!:wub: Andrea Casiraghi Pictures - Launch Of New Jewellery Collection By Gaia Repossi And Eugenie Niarchos - Zimbio

He looks like his old self when he smiles. It makes a huge difference, he even looks healthier when he smiles. (old pic I know but I wanted to comment on his smile :wub:) :flowers:

Source for Queen Sofia
Queen SofÃ*a of Spain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^Oh, that's so good news. I was hoping to hear something related to Fudation Motrice. Thanks for the link agogo!

Glistening Seas

:champagne: So glad to see Andrea branching out and taking time out from studies to do something fun like this!! Hopefully there will be a lot of happy connesieurs out there :harvest:

Andrea Casiraghi and girlfriend Tatiana Santo Domingo encounter some car trouble after the Monaco heir used diesel to fill his tank. Casiraghi pushes the car to the side of the road where he and Tatiana wait for a mechanic to come help.

Pic1 ** Pic2 ** Pic3 ** Pic4

More pics: Andre Casiraghi Has Car Trouble in Monaco - Pictures - Zimbio

Poor guys! hahha

Unbelievable... Royals having car troubles like everyone of us!!! Who would ever dream to see a royal in this kind of situation?!?
Well, at least now i know i'm not the only one facing such commomn, ordinary problems. What an upgrade in my humble, commoner condition
Now, seriously, Andrea looks so cute trying to pull the car... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Thanks for the funny photos Nathalie

Glistening Seas

:nonono: oops!! Guess it's not one of Tatiana's dads cars?? don't you just hate when something like that happens :harvest:

I hope they have the equivalent of Triple A (AAA) for car service there! MBs are notorious for engine/parts trouble....very expensive to maintain. BUT - I'm just happy to see Andrea and Tatiana together!!!

I'm happy they're together still, but I still feel kind of secondhand embarrassment for her. I hope he's at least in the doghouse.:whistling: But for whatever reason, Andrea looks good in those pics. He looks more healthier than he has been looking. Tatiana looks pretty too. Maybe it's because they're doing something so...normal??:ROFLMAO:

Andrea Casiraghi and girlfriend Tatiana Santo Domingo encounter some car trouble after the Monaco heir used diesel to fill his tank. Casiraghi pushes the car to the side of the road where he and Tatiana wait for a mechanic to come help.

Pic1 ** Pic2 ** Pic3 ** Pic4

More pics: Andre Casiraghi Has Car Trouble in Monaco - Pictures - Zimbio

Poor guys! hahha

UH - I guess he's not used to filling his own engine?! :ROFLMAO: It's pretty clear if a car is diesel or gas engine, and YOU CANNOT mix (diesel one day, gas the next)..... :eek: That's going to be an engine re-build, for sure, if he did use diesel in a gas engine.....:sad:

Hahha, I don't know what happened to the car, but I'm glad that you all like the pics :D
Maybe it has to do with something else, apart from the engine? I mean, it looks like a collection car, pretty old.

OMG, i wonder HOW did they managed to fill the car with diesel, it's pretty difficult job, the diesel thing is wider and won't get in a gasoline tank easily...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom