Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 13 : Jan.2008 - Sept.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pierre's also a heavy smoker and he doesn't look anywhere near as gaunt.

He could just have that body type, but I really doubt it. I don't think it's any of our business to speculate on his health, however. I probably contradicted myself there, but whatever.

Please have a look at post #98 of this thread, speculations about Andrea's look, health etc. are not allowed. Future posts about topics like that will be deleted.

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator

I read in Forbes Magazine that Andrea was "in training" but does anyone know what he has actually been doing to train?

"In training" really just means that he's just training to be Albert's successor, but as we all know everything's subject to change. As for what he's actually doing, no one knows.

Andrea hasn't been attending many events with Uncle these days - you mostly see Stephanie w/him. I'm sure, in some ways, he'll always be "in training," but there certainly haven't been many events, lately, where you truly see Albert guiding Andrea in any way.

Exactly, Horseygal. In fact, to unimformed, it would seem as if Pierre were in training because he is seen at events much more so than his brother.

I can we can say that Pierre is Andrea's Regent? :)

It is difficult to relate this guy to the adolescent angelic beauty he was, once. That did not happen with John Kennedy Jr., for instance, who was always more handsome than before. :ermm:
I think JFK Jr. was the epitome of handsome!! I don't think I will ever see any one even close to being as handsome as he was. (sigh!) Andrea was so very handsome at one time but I don't think so any more.

Tatiana's father is always so creepy. Tatiana and Andrea look either tired or miserably, or miserably tired. The jet-setting might be catching up to them. Yes, indeed, jet lag might be the culprit here. Jet lag quite sucks.
I think Tatiana's Dad is good looking, I don't find him creepy at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Andrea is not attending many events lately because of school. Even though I'm almost completely sure that Tatiana is the one attending graduate school not Andrea. Anyways, I would like to see Pierre ruling Monaco someday:D. I can't imagine how boring it would be Andrea and Tatiana as Prince and Princess of Monaco and ruling the country together:lol:.

On the Italian edition of Vanity Fair there's an article about Andrea's commitment to Matrice with a small interview to both Andrea and Tatiana. I'll try to translate some of it as soon as possible; in the interview he mainly says that he studied Political Sciences at the American University in Paris, and is now studying the same subject at NYU, that he is very shy and hates the spotlight but is trying to adjust to being always the centre of attention, that he got the passion for humanitarian causes from his mother, and that he wants to continue with charities and move and evolve according to Principalty traditions (this sentence is quite cryptic, anyone can interprete it as they want).

To read the italian version of the article, this is the link of the website:

Style.it: il sito di Vogue, Glamour, Vanity Fair. Moda, beauty, personaggi, spettacolo, stile

Last edited:
I think Andrea is not attending many events lately because of school. Even though I'm almost completely sure that Tatiana is the one attending graduate school not Andrea. Anyways, I would like to see Pierre ruling Monaco someday:D. I can't imagine how boring it would be Andrea and Tatiana as Prince and Princess of Monaco and ruling the country together:lol:.

that's pretty much how I feel too. And I think I'd like seeing Pierre all the time more than I would Andrea :wub:

On the Italian edition of Vanity Fair there's an article about Andrea's commitment to Matrice with a small interview to both Andrea and Tatiana. I'll try to translate some of it as soon as possible; in the interview he mainly says that he studied Political Sciences at the American University in Paris, and is now studying the same subject at NYU, that he is very shy and hates the spotlight but is trying to adjust to being always the centre of attention, that he got the passion for humanitarian causes from his mother, and that he wants to continue with charities and move and evolve according to Principalty traditions (this sentence is quite cryptic, anyone can interprete it as they want).

To read the italian version of the article, this is the link of the website:

Style.it: il sito di Vogue, Glamour, Vanity Fair. Moda, beauty, personaggi, spettacolo, stile

I was only kidding about seeing Pierre/Andrea all the time, but I think from this interview it sounds as if Andrea is still in close line to the throne, however resentful he may possibly be about it. But I think he sounded very diplomatic in the interview about CP. He has the genes it seems to care the way a royal should, and that gives me renewed hope in him. :)

There are 2 pages, one with a longer interview about CP and his friendship with the Matheiu boy that has CP:
Andrea Casiraghi: «Per un amico» - news - people e show - Style.it
Andrea Casiraghi: «Essere amati: è questo che conta» - news - people e show - Style.it

Thanks for the links randomlyKeira.:flowers: Here are the same articles only translated in English.
Translated version of http://www.style.it/cont/people-show/news/0806/2400/andrea-casiraghi-per-un-amico.asp

Translated version of http://www.style.it/cont/people-show/news/0806/2401/andrea-casiraghi-essere-amati-e-.asp

I love what he says about Mathieu at the end of the second article, "Mathieu is more than just a simple person is a man of great intelligence, great wisdom, kindness and boundless passion contagious. A man simply exceptional." Andrea always struck me as honest and caring, and this article seems to prove it's true.

Last edited:
i've red the article on the spanish magazine hola, but is shorter.

^^ I think he looks good! And that car is amazing!

^You are right, of course, but I think that quite a lot of the people are hinting that Andrea's problem is the lack of... guidance from someone more experienced at life, rather than a problem that needs to be treated by doctors. I know if you look at the recent pictures you might think he has some disease or illness in a medical sense, but if you follow him more closely, you will see it's not a very sudden thing, really. His looks have been falling for nearly two years now, and it generally looks to me like the problem is with him not knowing what to do with himself, rather than medical condition. Purely my opinion, of course.

I think that you hit the nail on the head: "guidance"
The three Casigrahi kids don't seem to have structure in their lives -
I don't think that Andrea really attended any university, and, if he did, did he graduate? And then what? How about a graduate school or internship in international businesses or banks? That's what Albert did and it seems to have served him well.
Pierre and Charlotte need to be in school as well. All three hang around with a seedy bunch of rich Eurotrash kids who don't have to work. Caroline seems so wrapped up with Alexandra and Ernst that she has all but abandoned the
other kids.
I shudder to think that Monaco will be ruled by Andrea one day. If that is Albert's plan, then he better shape Andrea up and fast.

^^ Actually...

Andrea has attended the American University of Paris. The last article that was posted hints that he may be attending NYU for his Masters.

Charlotte has attended La Sorbonne with a major in Philosophy (someone correct me if I'm wrong on her university) and under went a Fashion Journalism internship. Pierre is currently attending Bocconi in Milan and is majoring in Economics. He is should be the equivalent of a rising Junior.

Just because the paparazzi is delivering us pictures of them "doing nothing" doesn't really mean anything because we don't know what's going on when the lenses aren't on them. Colleges are out for the summer (U.S. colleges have been out since early May), so they are enjoying themselves. While we all worry about Andrea, I wouldn't say that all of them lack guidance. Mom has to let go and let her children bloom on their own after a while. All of them are adults after all.

Last edited:
^^ Actually...

Andrea has attended the American University of Paris. The last article that was posted hints that he may be attending NYU for his Masters.

According to this week's A magazine, Caroine wanted Andrea's studies to be supervised by his paternal uncle Marco Casiraghi, since the kid lacked steadfastness in studying.

I think he looks good in the latest pics, and i love his casual style.

Hello everybody...and speaking about Andrea, Check out the last issue of Hola. For the second time Andrea hosted, along with P. Caroline, his sister Charlotte and his friend Tatiana ( among others ) a dinner party to raise funds for the Fondation Motrice. It took place at Maxim's and the "theme " of the party was the crazy 20's. If i knew how to post pictures i would, so that you could all see... Oh well...

I think Andrea looks very strange at this pic. I don't like his outfit. It looks this party was casual look, but still I don't like what he wore. And why he did not shave:ermm:.
I feel that he may change his style, b/c it's second time I see Andrea not shaved. But I never liked that style for males. Didn't he also cut his hair? Overall I don't like his recent look.:neutral:

Honestly he looks like a homeless who hasn't seen a shower in a long time. :ermm:

He looks a lot better than usual in post 143. Cleaner, with better color in his face. Though still too thin...... but on the whole better! :cool:

Cqroline is living in La-La Land if she can't figure out that there is a problem -- I don't care how old your kid is --- step up to the plate as a concerned parent.

Why Caroline should be concerned parent? Because Andrea did not shave and has bohemian look?:rolleyes: He is adult after all he can look like he wants. ;) I can only hope he'll be back to his old look/style.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom