Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 13 : Jan.2008 - Sept.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy to see this recent picture, then! Other than just simply growing apart, I could not think of a reason they would separate, so I'm glad to see them together attending an event, again.

Just out of curiosity, can anyone accurately tell me what does Andrea do for a living??? I know he's a prince and he doesn't have to work to pay the rent but since he finished high school, has he been to college? what did he study? has he taken a masters degree? has he been doing an internship at least?
I'd like to know, you know, these kind of things tell a lot about a person and I am not criticizing him in any way, he's a person who obviously draws attention but I think I do not know anything else about him besides for the fact that he's dating Tatiana Santo Domingo and that he's princess Caroline's son. Thanks, an update would be highly appreciated!!! :angel:

He's not a prince.

From what we know, and know now that Andrea's a very private person and finding info on him is like pulling teeth, is that he is living in NYC. He may be going for his masters', but in what no one is sure. He graduated from the American University of Paris with a double major in Political Science/Visual Arts (I'm pretty sure on this, but anyone feel free to disagree and lead me in the right direction).

Actually, since living in the U.S., attention towards him has waned because the paparazzi here aren't too concerned with him. He is actually able to lead a relatively private life with Tatiana.

Believe it or not

It is difficult to relate this guy to the adolescent angelic beauty he was, once. That did not happen with John Kennedy Jr., for instance, who was always more handsome than before. :ermm:

People grow up and they change (sometimes very radically).

(Dominican <3)

When is the Cannes Film Festival - maybe he and Tatiana and the gang will be back for that.

We've gone back and forth on the graduation issue - does anyone know, for sure, if Andrea has graduated from anywhere?! The last we knew - for sure - is that he went a semester at McGill in Montreal - after that, it's unclear. Now, we know he's in NYC w/Tatiana while she's in school, and there has been a lot of speculation as to whether he's in school, too, but w/his recent travel and charity work, it would seem he can't be - wouldn't have that much freedom or time. If anyone actually knows, please clarify. Thanks!!

We've gone back and forth on the graduation issue - does anyone know, for sure, if Andrea has graduated from anywhere?! The last we knew - for sure - is that he went a semester at McGill in Montreal - after that, it's unclear. Now, we know he's in NYC w/Tatiana while she's in school, and there has been a lot of speculation as to whether he's in school, too, but w/his recent travel and charity work, it would seem he can't be - wouldn't have that much freedom or time. If anyone actually knows, please clarify. Thanks!!

Andrea is 24 :ohmy:

He should not be studying anymore, unless for Master Degree or PHD, but nobody even heard that he finished his primary Degree, nobody saw him graduating from something. IMO he is running around living in nice cities, (NY or Paris) and taking semesters from High School to High School, but nothing precise.:angel:

So, this means there is a possibility that he did not even finish his primary degree?

As far as I ever knew Andrea never did any sort of post-secondary education, so I feel enlightened by this new knowledge...

Well, unfortunately, as interesting as that news is, it really doesn't answer the question:rolleyes:no one's fault, we just don't know. I hope that he has finished the equivalent of high school - that would be tragic if he's not a high school graduate:eek:. Not everyone goes on to college, but I cannot imagine his mother would allow him not to finish high school. I believe the semesters he's picked up here-and-there along the way are college-level courses. But, it would be better if he had some direction in life. I'm pround of him for continuing the AMADE, and other, charity work. As fun as the party life is, however, it's gets OLD :whistling:after a while. As friends and family are getting married and having children....and, you're not....eventually, people stop making time for you, or inviting you to events that are more couple-, or family-oriented....:ermm:it happens. With children under a certain age, you can't just take off - or, take them with you everywhere. And, if one of you works, you have to plan around someone else's career. Once you're not alone anymore, you have to consider someone else's schedule, or that of your children. A sacrafice we're happy to make, of course. Eventually, people look silly trying to pretend they are young and can still party all night. Let's hope he doesn't become that type of person.....whether he stays with Tatiana, or not.

Well, unfortunately, as interesting as that news is, it really doesn't answer the question:rolleyes:no one's fault, we just don't know. I hope that he has finished the equivalent of high school - that would be tragic if he's not a high school graduate:eek:. Not everyone goes on to college, but I cannot imagine his mother would allow him not to finish high school. I believe the semesters he's picked up here-and-there along the way are college-level courses. But, it would be better if he had some direction in life. I'm pround of him for continuing the AMADE, and other, charity work. As fun as the party life is, however, it's gets OLD :whistling:after a while. As friends and family are getting married and having children....and, you're not....eventually, people stop making time for you, or inviting you to events that are more couple-, or family-oriented....:ermm:it happens. With children under a certain age, you can't just take off - or, take them with you everywhere. And, if one of you works, you have to plan around someone else's career. Once you're not alone anymore, you have to consider someone else's schedule, or that of your children. A sacrafice we're happy to make, of course. Eventually, people look silly trying to pretend they are young and can still party all night. Let's hope he doesn't become that type of person.....whether he stays with Tatiana, or not.

I know that he finished at least Lycee, I remember hearing about that... But I've heard him compared to Prince Harry intellectually, in that he was never very education-driven (possible wrong information though, only speculation)

I completyely agree with you about everything else... But I really think that there is a possibility that Andy could choose to just keep going on like this. The only thing I think will really sway him is 1) when/if he becomes Prince or 2) Tatiana (or future lon-term love) gets tired of waiting around... I think it would have to be something big to sway him from his ways (again, similar to Prince Harry, he had to be shipped off to Afghanistan so that he didn't show up in the papers twice a week stumbling out of night clubs):whistling:

We know for sure (Andrea said it himself in an interview when presenting a charity he is supporting, Motrice Foundation) that he was enrolled in the American University in Paris, so we don't know if he finished it, but he definitely attended college and this means he got his bac (graduated high school).
It was also reported by several mags (Point of View among others, which is fairly reliable) he is now attending the "New Scool" in New York, but that hasn't been confirmed.

Last edited:
I know that he finished at least Lycee, I remember hearing about that... But I've heard him compared to Prince Harry intellectually, in that he was never very education-driven (possible wrong information though, only speculation)

I completyely agree with you about everything else... But I really think that there is a possibility that Andy could choose to just keep going on like this. The only thing I think will really sway him is 1) when/if he becomes Prince or 2) Tatiana (or future lon-term love) gets tired of waiting around... I think it would have to be something big to sway him from his ways (again, similar to Prince Harry, he had to be shipped off to Afghanistan so that he didn't show up in the papers twice a week stumbling out of night clubs):whistling:

Am people get he is only 24 right. There is plenty of time, why can't he party, and enjoy travelling?

Always heard that Andrea was not academically gifted, and that in that family, that particular honour belonged to Charlotte (brains and beauty, a dangerous and isolating combination).

Andrea is fine; let him party away and enjoy himself, as long as he isn't abusing anything it is fine. I'm sure when he is in or around 30, like most people, his thoughts will turn to other more 'family orientated' issues.

Andrea at the D&G party in Cannes on the 23rd
Pic

^ Erm...

Tatiana looks cute in that dress!

And that's all I have in the way of compliments.

I know, he doesn't take care of himself at all :sad:. His outfit at the D&G party in just a mess.

Actually I think he looks quite seriously ill. I hope it is nothing serious if he is ill, or if he had been burning the candle at both ends, that he stops pronto.

Andrea at the D&G party in Cannes on the 23rd
Pic

I wish I could say that it just looks as if the photographer caught him at a bad moment.....but, with the crooked tie, weird shoes that don't match, and his stance (a bit off kilter).... it's obvious he's not ok in this picture.:ermm:

my goodness..i sincerely hope the boy was drunk..otherwise, he's looking severely unhealthy :(

Actually I think he looks quite seriously ill. I hope it is nothing serious if he is ill, or if he had been burning the candle at both ends, that he stops pronto.

Thats sort of what I meant though. It seems that he's not taking care of his health.

It would seem that Princess Caroline and the family needs to rally around him and do something to see that he takes better care of himself or I fear for him.

If I am correct Andrea is going to college in N.Y. is it known to what school what is his major?

^ he's 24, not 4. Mummy can't hold his hand in that age any more, he's grown man. JMO
Besides, I think he looked really handsome in some Grand Prix pics, the ones on the balcony.

D&G party

Oh Lord, Maya35 those two look jus like a couple of drunken beggars... Is This the man who is supposed to rule Monaco one day???:bang::bang::bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom