Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 13 : Jan.2008 - Sept.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Horseygal looks good there!
Pic is weird only because it seems he didn't want to be photographed.

The shorter hair helps a lot too. He really looks best with short hair. And his color is so much improved.

I agree with you all that he looks better than he has been looking...but their is something still that doesn't look like the Andrea who was in People's 50 Most Beautiful! Maybe this is the beginning of him looking like his old self!

The shorter hair helps a lot too. He really looks best with short hair. And his color is so much improved.
Really? I much prefer Andrea with longer hair. It's Pierre who I think looks better with short hair. As thin as Andrea is I don't think he's unhealthy or sickly. (I know some are going to disagree.:ermm:) I would like him too put on some weight, but that's just because I'm not attracted to men who are thinner than I am. I'm full of myself, I know! Maybe he just doesn't get a enough sleep? What looks weird are his eyes, and I think it's for that reason exactly, not enough hours of sleep. I'm not a doctor, my major is English :lol:, but I am one who has some common sense.

Last edited:
EllieSofie and I are exactly in opposition about the Casiraghi brothers' hair: I prefer Pierre with long hair, Andy with short hair! :lol::D

Okay...let's move on.

A reminder that any and all speculative posts regarding Andrea's health will be deleted without notice.

Also, everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion regarding what they like or dislike about Andrea's appearance....but let's keep it to a minimum. We could FILL a thread or two about what people think about Andrea's hair.

Thank you.

Andrea Casiraghi and girlfirend Tatiana Santo domingo have lunch in Paris June 28th 2008
Pic1 Pic2 Pic3 Pic4 What a Ferrari Pic6 Pic7 Pic8 Pic9 Pic10 Pic11 Pic12

source:ibl

And they still just love that Cafe de L'Esplanade, with the padded black iron chairs. I think the dog belongs to one their friends, not them, but I could be wrong of course. And I thought the Ferrari was his the first time I saw the pic because it looks like he's getting in the driver's side, but alas, he merely walked past it, or around it, to get to the cafe. So he passed over the Esplanade to get to it....... hmmm, my endless curiosity wonders from whence he came?? :doh:

And I thought the Ferrari was his the first time I saw the pic because it looks like he's getting in the driver's side, but alas, he merely walked past it, or around it, to get to the cafe.

haha...I thought the same thing too! It certainly looks like he's reaching for the door. Funny that he oogles it just like any other guy would, when in reality his garage could be filled with numerous cars of the sort!

^Yeah, apparently his stepfather has quite a collection of cars in London! Apparently Hurlingham Lodge, in Fulham, owned by Prince Ernst, has a garage where he keeps all his collector's cars: vintage this, vintage that. Imagine! But honestly I wouldn't like to have so many cars. I mean, I can understand, maybe, a dozen or so, but a whole garage full? Oh well. We all have our eccentricities, I suppose! :lol:

^Yeah, apparently his stepfather has quite a collection of cars in London! Apparently Hurlingham Lodge, in Fulham, owned by Prince Ernst, has a garage where he keeps all his collector's cars: vintage this, vintage that. Imagine! But honestly I wouldn't like to have so many cars. I mean, I can understand, maybe, a dozen or so, but a whole garage full? Oh well. We all have our eccentricities, I suppose! :lol:

Or - a way to invest money;) - I would imagine that well-maintained, vintage cars (owned by royalty) are worth a pretty penny:whistling:, should he need to sell any one of them.

Those cars can be rented for movies....attend and win exhibitions now and then...... And yes, I think Andrea is looking better. ;)

Uh ... Why would he care about a Ferrari in Paris when his late Grandfather has a collection of over 100 classic cars on display at the Terrasses De Fontvielle right beside my Grandparents apartment in Monaco. It's around 7 Euros for entry [I think] & is always busy with tourists.

Uh ... Why would he care about a Ferrari in Paris when his late Grandfather has a collection of over 100 classic cars on display at the Terrasses De Fontvielle right beside my Grandparents apartment in Monaco. It's around 7 Euros for entry [I think] & is always busy with tourists.

Uh.... HE'S A GUY!:lol:

And they still just love that Cafe de L'Esplanade, with the padded black iron chairs. I think the dog belongs to one their friends, not them, but I could be wrong of course. And I thought the Ferrari was his the first time I saw the pic because it looks like he's getting in the driver's side, but alas, he merely walked past it, or around it, to get to the cafe. So he passed over the Esplanade to get to it....... hmmm, my endless curiosity wonders from whence he came?? :doh:

I think it must be their dog because Tatiana brought him to some of the Couture parties this week........

Uh.... HE'S A GUY!:lol:

Yes ... & he's from Monaco where every 2nd car is a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche etc so really no big deal ... he really is not the type of person that cares about cars - in Monaco he drives around in an ancient Fiat 500 - His late Grandfathers garage is filled with Lamborghinis, Mercedes, Ferraris etc... he just doesn't seem to care.

Yes ... & he's from Monaco where every 2nd car is a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche etc so really no big deal ... he really is not the type of person that cares about cars - in Monaco he drives around in an ancient Fiat 500 - His late Grandfathers garage is filled with Lamborghinis, Mercedes, Ferraris etc... he just doesn't seem to care.

I'm sure it's more about :wub:admiration than envy:bang: - he'll, potentially, inherit a car or two some day anyway; certainly must have access to whatever car he wants.:whistling:

I think it must be their dog because Tatiana brought him to some of the Couture parties this week........

Oh, really? Do we have pictures of that? I'm also quite sure that it's their own dog because I saw some photos on these forums (January, perhaps?) where they were taking him out for a walk in the streets.

I don't find it appropriate when people bring their dogs to noisy events. On the other hand, perhaps she didn't have anyone to stay at home with him, and Bullies don't like to be left alone. They always want to see what their owner does :)

Oh, really? Do we have pictures of that? I'm also quite sure that it's their own dog because I saw some photos on these forums (January, perhaps?) where they were taking him out for a walk in the streets.

Yeah, December 2007, they went around with the dog in Paris, and also recently when they were at the Esplanade cafe, the dog was there drinking water and stuff. :) I think this dog goes everywhere with Tatiana, whether she is in Rio or on Baru or in NYC or Paris, she has her baby.

Thank you, julliette :flowers: She reminds me of Paris Hilton somehow...
So we can assume the dog is hers and not Andrea's?

Thank you, julliette :flowers: She reminds me of Paris Hilton somehow...
So we can assume the dog is hers and not Andrea's?

OUCH!:eek: Tatiana reminds you of Paris Hilton?! Hopefully, only because she loves her dog, and has it with her often....otherwise, yikes!!:lol:

I saw a recent photo of Tatiana....she wasn't wearing that awful slash of red lipstick she usually wears and she had her hair pulled back away from her face.

She is actually quite lovely, it surprised me. I have never thought of her as really pretty with that messy hair and harsh lipstick shade.

where did you see the photo??

I saw a recent photo of Tatiana....she wasn't wearing that awful slash of red lipstick she usually wears and she had her hair pulled back away from her face.

She is actually quite lovely, it surprised me. I have never thought of her as really pretty with that messy hair and harsh lipstick shade.

where did you see the photo??

I am a subscriber to Point de Vue...it's in the issue that came out the week before the one with Ingrid Betancourt on the cover. In the back they have a photo gallery with parties and society events, and there was Tatiana on a yacht!

I almost didn't recognize her.

I received the PdV that has Andrea's fund raising party where he raised $120,000. Tatiana stands next to him wearing that God forsaken red lipstick and looking like she needs a shampoo. She could be a lovely looking lady if she tried a bit to "glam up" her looks.

I received the PdV that has Andrea's fund raising party where he raised $120,000. Tatiana stands next to him wearing that God forsaken red lipstick and looking like she needs a shampoo. She could be a lovely looking lady if she tried a bit to "glam up" her looks.

sigh...so the interlude on the boat with the lovely peach lipstick and new hairstyle was just an...interlude??

Quel dommage!

I am a subscriber to Point de Vue...it's in the issue that came out the week before the one with Ingrid Betancourt on the cover. In the back they have a photo gallery with parties and society events, and there was Tatiana on a yacht!

I almost didn't recognize her.

Please post, if you can - she gets it right every now and then, but she must be comfortable with the loose hair and red lips (kind of her "signature" look).

It is difficult to relate this guy to the adolescent angelic beauty he was, once. That did not happen with John Kennedy Jr., for instance, who was always more handsome than before. :ermm:
I agree with Tan berry. He seems to be losing his looks as he gets older which sometimes happens. I don't think there is anybody out there today that could beat JFK Jr.'s good looks IMO.

What's with the goofy white sunglasses?? Ughhhhhh!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think there is anybody out there today that could beat JFK Jr.'s good looks IMO.

Indeed. It would be a challenge. But some guys today might be considered as coming close to the mark. Andrea in his glory days was a candidate for coming close.

sigh...so the interlude on the boat with the lovely peach lipstick and new hairstyle was just an...interlude??

Quel dommage!

LOL Let us hope she holds on to the brush, the peach lipstick and finds herself a good concealer. It would do wonders......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom