The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Andrea, Tatiana and «their gang» in NY appeared on style.com report
Fashion Trends and News on Style.com

Old 04-08-2008, 07:15 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
Andrea, Tatiana and «their gang» in NY appeared on style.com report
Fashion Trends and News on Style.com
sort of OT for this thread, but it mentions Margherita is still dating Ernst Jr.; didn't know that. Wish we could see pictures of them together.

Old 04-09-2008, 11:31 AM
Courtier

It mentions where they are currently living. And the article is currently appearing on style.com, so it's not OT in my opinion as this is the thread for current events
Old 04-17-2008, 12:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
According to this week's Novella mag, Andrea is through with Tatiana.
We'll see...
Old 04-17-2008, 06:03 PM
Nobility

^ I doubt that (even though I kinda hope it's true)
Old 04-17-2008, 07:21 PM
Nobility

I sincerely hope that isn't true.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Well he's young and should be playing the field (dating two or four girls) instead of being tied down to one. He might as well get it out of his system now instead of when he's married. Sure they make a cute couple, but come on. He needs to soil his oats, while being safe and responsible, before it's too late.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:00 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
We'll see...
WHAT?! Can you/someone download and/or translate the article?! I will believe it when I see it....they've been together for years. Maybe they've grown apart - it happens. Now that she's back in school, and maybe he's not (it's not clear), maybe she's gaining new friends or interests that are different from his. I would be sad because they are such a sweet couple, very genuine, and she was a good match for him - in that, she wasn't dating him for the publicity and really stayed behind the scenes. I think they've simply been too busy for the latest events (National Day, Skiing, Rose Ball, etc) - I don't think that's a sign that they weren't getting along. I guess we need to see what the article is saying and basing their stance on.....
Old 04-17-2008, 10:30 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitteringTiaras View Post
Well he's young and should be playing the field (dating two or four girls) instead of being tied down to one. He might as well get it out of his system now instead of when he's married. Sure they make a cute couple, but come on. He needs to soil his oats, while being safe and responsible, before it's too late.
So what if he's young. Just because a person is young doesn't mean that they have to be out on the field until their 30s. If they find that person with whom they believe if best for them in their early, mid 20s then by all means that should stay with together. Every person is different when it comes to their own relationships as I'm pretty sure we've all seen.

Andrea and Tatiana have been together for what, 3-4 years now? They seem to have been in a steady, committed relationship and both have dealt with the scrunity of outsiders looking in claiming that she isn't good enough for him, and other mess like that. So, what's wrong this set up?
Old 04-17-2008, 10:34 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
We'll see...
What kind of magazine is Novella? Is it a trashy tabloid like Star or more trustworthy like People?
I can't decide how I would feel if they broke up. I like Tatiana but not that much.
Old 04-18-2008, 06:39 AM
Courtier

The Novella 2000 article just reports that Andrea was in Paris for the annual Ball at Chez Maxim's in favour of the Motrice association (the one he sponsors), and Tatiana was not with him. They also say the couple hasn't been seen officially in public for a while and that they might be in crisis.
It's mainly speculation, even though in my opinion it is a bit strange that Tatiana didn't join Andrea to support him, but there may be many reasons why she could not go.
I will add that Novella is not so reliable usually, even thought it is a little more lately.

ETA: a link about Andrea's involvement with Motrice Foundation:

La Fondation Motrice - ANDREA CASIRAGHI SOUTIENT LA FONDATION MOTRICE

La Fondation Motrice - Notre Parrain : Andrea Casiraghi
Old 04-18-2008, 10:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace View Post
It's mainly speculation, even though in my opinion it is a bit strange that Tatiana didn't join Andrea to support him, but there may be many reasons why she could not go.
I will add that Novella is not so reliable usually, even thought it is a little more lately.
Remember Charlotte and Felix's breaking off a couple of years ago? Novella was the only one that smelled there was something going on between the two of them...
Old 04-18-2008, 01:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygen View Post
So what if he's young. Just because a person is young doesn't mean that they have to be out on the field until their 30s. If they find that person with whom they believe if best for them in their early, mid 20s then by all means that should stay with together. Every person is different when it comes to their own relationships as I'm pretty sure we've all seen.

Andrea and Tatiana have been together for what, 3-4 years now? They seem to have been in a steady, committed relationship and both have dealt with the scrunity of outsiders looking in claiming that she isn't good enough for him, and other mess like that. So, what's wrong this set up?

You clearly missed the point. So what if he's young? Let me explain it one more time: He's a young adult. A majority of young adults date various people and have a experience life in many different ways. To be tied down to one person, at a young age, he may be missing something. He'll have plenty of time to be tied down to one person when he is married. Once married, he shouldn't cheat, and those who were tied down at a young age, then marry, tend to cheat once that golden band is on their finger five years later. Understand now? Brilliant.

Once again, if the Novella story is true, gee I'm sorry that they broke up. However, he's a young adult and should be out dating one, two, three or more women... otherwise he might regret it once he hits forty and realizes he could have had more fun with various women.
Old 04-18-2008, 02:07 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace View Post
The Novella 2000 article just reports that Andrea was in Paris for the annual Ball at Chez Maxim's in favour of the Motrice association (the one he sponsors), and Tatiana was not with him. They also say the couple hasn't been seen officially in public for a while and that they might be in crisis.

ETA: a link about Andrea's involvement with Motrice Foundation:

La Fondation Motrice - ANDREA CASIRAGHI SOUTIENT LA FONDATION MOTRICE

La Fondation Motrice - Notre Parrain : Andrea Casiraghi
Tatiana is in graduate school. Frankly she doesn't have time to party and jet all over the place. If they have a secure relationship, then nothing is wrong with Andrea attending all these events without her while she studies.
What I wonder is what exactly is Andrea doing these days besides partying and jetting about.
Old 04-18-2008, 06:10 PM
Aristocracy

Maybe they are having a crisis, who knows, considering Andrea looks like he has lost even more weight and started to go bold as far as I can see from the new picture. Whatever is happening, he doesn't look like a happy, healthy young man at the moment.
New pic
Old 04-18-2008, 08:09 PM
Serene Highness

I agree w/those reminding us that Tatiana may very well just be tied up w/her studies - no other reason. But, I still say that maybe because she's back in school, and he may not be, their lives are starting to go in different directions....again, maybe she's making friends that are not part of the "jet set"....hopefully, it's just that she's too busy to pull away from her studies. But, if they have grown apart, they are young enough to meet someone new and special and start over.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:15 PM
Serene Highness

Oh boy, Andrea is looking rough in that last picture.
Old 04-19-2008, 01:53 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Remember Charlotte and Felix's breaking off a couple of years ago? Novella was the only one that smelled there was something going on between the two of them...
Actually, on page #2 of this thread, I also asked why Andrea seemed MIA, and why they weren't being photographed together....
Old 04-19-2008, 05:52 PM
Nobility

I think we are all sounding like the PAPARAZZI here in making all these assumptions. In actual fact we dont even know these two people personally ( I stand corrected if somebody really does know them personally of course), so how can we make statements about them when we dont even know what the true state of their relationship is. I say leave their love life alone until we hear something that is from a very reliable source.
Old 04-19-2008, 06:14 PM
Nobility

Here is something reliable, and obviously, they didn't brake up:
New Yorkers for Children Dinner Dance 16.04.2008
http://www.style.com/slideshows/part...08NYCB/20m.jpg

I hoped brake up rumor would be true, because they look worse with every new pic. He looks thinner, and she looks (well the opposite )...

Tags
andrea, casiraghi, events, monaco, news, pictures