Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 12 : May 2007 - Jan.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 12 of the thread to discuss the current events of Andrea Casiraghi. The old thread can be found here: Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 11

Please remember the following:

• The forum rules may be found here: Rules
  • Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • This thread is for current events only
  • Remember to be respectful. Everyone has the right to express their views, but that needs to be done in a civil way.
Happy posting!

I actually had a friend who was a "m-anorexic" - in other words, he hardly ate, exercised like mad, and chain smoked to stay thin; always worried about his looks....it's hard enough to see women so concerned about their weight for the wrong/unhealthy reasons, do you think possibly he's become anorexic? Maybe his weight loss started for the right reasons, but has somehow spiraled out of control - we've never seen him so thin and pale; just, sickly looking....very worried.

It's true, he looks odd, but it is so hard to know if there is a major problem because so many people on super-healthy diets look odd like that! People on these kinds of diets always look pale and sickeningly skinny to me, yet I know that is a very healthy way to eat, and the same people always tell me that because they eat like that, they feel amazing. He still should get his hemoglobin checked out. Like hidou said in the last thread, he should go to a doctor and get his blood drawn just to make sure he has good cell counts. I have a recurring problem with anemia that I have to check out at the doctor from time to time. I know when the hemoglobin starts going plummet, it makes people look (and feel) tired, pale, washed out.

CasiraghiTrio said:
It's true, he looks odd, but it is so hard to know if there is a major problem because so many people on super-healthy diets look odd like that! People on these kinds of diets always look pale and sickeningly skinny to me, yet I know that is a very healthy way to eat, and the same people always tell me that because they eat like that, they feel amazing. He still should get his hemoglobin checked out. Like hidou said in the last thread, he should go to a doctor and get his blood drawn just to make sure he has good cell counts. I have a recurring problem with anemia that I have to check out at the doctor from time to time. I know when the hemoglobin starts going plummet, it makes people look (and feel) tired, pale, washed out.

unbelivable.........

Just a little reminder of the TRF Forum Rules:

We do not allow unsubstantiated gossip and speculation based on hearsay. Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.

Thanks for your cooperation,

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator

theres some new pictures of him and Tatiana leaving either a party or dinner or something .....

I searched around net for but i didn't find them...where please?

From Olycom
Andrea and Tatiana at Bugalow 8 in may

Olycom

This is the prettiest I've seen Tatiana look in a while.

I don't believe those are recent pictures, at lease not since his birthday.

Can someone tell me what Tatiana is wearing? She's practically naked, very tacky.

Lamyah said:
I don't believe those are recent pictures, at lease not since his birthday.

Can someone tell me what Tatiana is wearing? She's practically naked, very tacky.

Those are not. The date is 8th of May:)

they may not be new , but ive never seen them on here so thats why they are "new" in a sense

Again, I just have to say it; Andrea looks SO much better with his hair cut (especially in those pics where he has it brushed). Also, he has a bit of color in those pics... YAY!

Ani

maya35 said:
Those are not. The date is 8th of May:)

what I mean is I've seen these pictures 3 wks ago, but who knows. Thanks for posting them anyway.

There is a picture of Tatiana in the July issue of Town & Country Magazine. The picture is in an article about Valentino (I think) and she is modeling one of the dresses. Sorry if someone already posted something about this.

anag said:
Again, I just have to say it; Andrea looks SO much better with his hair cut (especially in those pics where he has it brushed). Also, he has a bit of color in those pics... YAY!

Ani

Agreed. I have always thought this, and I think the same is true of Pierre as well.

Both boys look so much more hansome with the hair cut. They other looks gives them that stragelly look, but looking at many of the young guys today they long hair is in.

It still doesn't change the fact that they look better with short hair.

JMO

Last edited:
Last week's issue of DIVAeDONNA mag refers to Andrea as "the young Grimaldi". The mag had also pics and articles on Albert and Charlene, Charlotte, Pierre and Caroline as well as a 4 pages coverage on Jazmin Grace Rotolo.

The editor of the mag claims to be close to the family, and perhaps calling Andrea a Grimaldi means something...Who knows?

Tatiana is feature in this month's Town and Country. I won't have time to scan it but if I find a link I will post it.

There is a picture of Tatiana in the July issue of Town & Country Magazine. The picture is in an article about Valentino (I think) and she is modeling one of the dresses. Sorry if someone already posted something about this.

First "W" and now being featured in "Town & Country?!" I know in "W," she agreed to be featured/photographed, but I wonder if this slow introduction to the world is meaningful - in that, are going to get an announcement soon. I mean, she went with Andrea on the AMADE-Phillipines tour and is everywhere with him. So, I wonder if after her graduation, they'll be making any sort of announcement?

I would't hold my breath

First "W" and now being featured in "Town & Country?!" I know in "W," she agreed to be featured/photographed, but I wonder if this slow introduction to the world is meaningful - in that, are going to get an announcement soon. I mean, she went with Andrea on the AMADE-Phillipines tour and is everywhere with him. So, I wonder if after her graduation, they'll be making any sort of announcement?

Nope, I think it is simply because she live in New York now, and you know society folk are crazy about European royals/those associated with royals. I don't think it indicates an engagement or anything.

^ yes. Plus, I think they're too young.

I agree on the NY Socialite thing - the media there is always looking for the next hot thing to write about. THey are young to get married, but how old was Caroline when she and Stephano (we'll forget her 1st fiasco) got married and had 3 kids......

She was 26 when she married Stefano. 21 when she married Philippe.

Andrea attending a party at Palazzo Grassi in Venice

DIVAeDONNA

It's been worrying ! I don't understand why Caroline doesn't intervene because she was so protective when he was young.

But how can she, and what can she do, he's adult now.
She can give him advice or sth, but it's up to him what he does with he's life.

you don't forgot the great pain that he had when was young,maybe he often does these stupid thing because still suffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom