Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 12 : May 2007 - Jan.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tatiana in that blue dress looks so...tatiana. i know i commenteed that she has a great body, but really, she looks too red and she should reallu pull up that hair!

Actually, I find her dress surprisingly rather up-to-date - usually, she's dressed in more vintage clothing. I don't know why she and Andrea are not at all dressed alike - one of them didn't read the invititation.....but, they both look great!

Does Andrea live in New York now? I live in New York and I haven't read one thing about him here. It bothers me that he doesn't get the attention from the press that other royals get.

On Chi Magazine nice pics of Andrea in Paris taking the measures for a custom made suit. I'll try to scan them later. Tatiana was with him, but it doesn't say when exactly the pics were taken.

ETA:
Here they are:

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5050/imgzn7.jpg - Page 1
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4948/img0001gx1.jpg - Page 2
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/161/img0002kc6.jpg - Page 3

The little curls in the third pic are adorable.

The second picture - he looks so much like his Uncle Albert when he was that age. It's uncanny.

nicole_ferrai said:
Tatiana is beautiful in my opinion Pacha III - with Pierre too! PICTURE

where is this picture taken? who are the other girls?

I will not swear to it but I think two of these girls are Jo de la Baume, a good friend of Tatiana in NY and Tatiana's cousin Bettina who has the same surname. Bettina goes to Northeastern in Boston. As for the girl in the back, I have no idea who she might be.

Last edited:
It looks like it was taken in Carnaval in Brasil, but I'm not sure.

Ani

No, it's not Josephine aka Jo. I am still thinking I was right about the darker one being Bettina though. Oh well. I give up on this mystery. I am clueless but I am sure the event was the Brasil carnival like the others say.

And Andrea does look uncannily like Albert in that second CHI picture posted by Grace.

Oh, he does not look good with the facial hair. He actually reminds me of Prince Aimone of Aosta there.

I'm totally seeing the Aimone comparison. The hair on his head is the perfect length too. And I don't see Tatiana with him for once. Maybe she can't do the rugby stuff. I don't blame her, and it's nice to see him without her just for once. Always together, always.... :rolleyes:

^They are, look at the link from #129
And even thou he doesn't really look hot, the fact that he's without Tatiana raise his hotness, for me anyway! (just imagine if we get some more candids of him in Paris without her - yes, I'm hoping that she's in NY)

Oh, the tragedy of the facial hair!! Still, he's having a great time....being a "guy," which means yelling at a sporting event, and not shaving!

And I don't see Tatiana with him for once. Maybe she can't do the rugby stuff. I don't blame her, and it's nice to see him without her just for once. Always together, always.... :rolleyes:

They're both lucky to have found each other. To be constantly together shows that they enjoy each other's company, and seeing that this relationship has gone for years I'm pretty sure they love each other. But heck, it would sure be nice to see that in them. With absolutely no offense - physically they do not look like people in love, quite the contrary actually; they always look angry and annoyed. I thought people in love shine from within and look soo happy that would make any passerby envious :wub:
...hmmm...maybe I've seen too many 'romance' movies lol!

He may be w/out her because she's back in NYC at school, or maybe she doesn't care about rugby (the Blood Sport is what we call it in the States). I think if any of us had paparazzi following us everywhere, we'd look pretty annoyed, too - there is plenty of evidence where they look quite content and in love - usually, it's when it's a shot form a long range lense - when they don't know they're being photographed. And, don't forget, as any relationship matures, you're not in each other's faces every two seconds - doesn't mean the relationship has soured, more that you're pretty secure with each other.

I will not swear to it but I think two of these girls are Jo de la Baume, a good friend of Tatiana in NY and Tatiana's cousin Bettina who has the same surname. Bettina goes to Northeastern in Boston. As for the girl in the back, I have no idea who she might be.
another picture of andrea and tatiana...:flowers: i got the picture from a friend.

Attachments

• the_clan.jpg
    the_clan.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 850
another picture of andrea and tatiana...:flowers: i got the picture from a friend.

Thanks a lot!:flowers:

It looks like it's from last summer or the New Year Brazil break? I think so because Andrea's hair is still long...

PS: he doesn't look so happy about it being taken, while Tatiana is like "yaaaaay!", lol

I agree - in this picture, he appears to be taken off guard; not unhappy, more like surprised. Tatiana appears to have seen the person taking the picture, and maybe it's someone they know because she doesn't look angry, either. Maybe the next picture, they're both smiling and laughing - who knows!

I agree - in this picture, he appears to be taken off guard; not unhappy, more like surprised. Tatiana appears to have seen the person taking the picture, and maybe it's someone they know because she doesn't look angry, either. Maybe the next picture, they're both smiling and laughing - who knows!

Likely:) It just looks like he is sitting in a very uncomfortable position, lol:) And Cecile is at the back as well, I think?

Likely:) It just looks like he is sitting in a very uncomfortable position, lol:) And Cecile is at the back as well, I think?

look closely at the right part of the picture... se the other pic they are holding up.. thats andrea, and look what he is dooing

look closely at the right part of the picture... se the other pic they are holding up.. thats andrea, and look what he is dooing

I can't tell...but am intrigued to see whatever it is you see :eek:

I can't tell...but am intrigued to see whatever it is you see :eek:

I do not know how to say this, but he is fooling around beeing a women ... you can see its hm from the necklace and the shorts. he's got the shorts below his knees

I don't know - I still can't tell; it almost looks as if someone else's torso is in the picture, and that Andrea's knees are in the bottom of the picture - two different people? Strange.....

lol, he's practically naked other than his swimming trunk on a yatch. Can't see how he can be playing dress-up.

I really don't see anything wrong with the pic....

I am all manner of confused. :confused:
Are we discussing this picture?
I can't tell what Andrea or his knees are doing in the right hand side, but whatever it is, you can't possibly see the number of people he is doing it with. For all we know, he's doing things with his girlfriend, and what is wrong with that? I am lost.....

I still don't see anything wrong, it's just reflection at the right side.
PS: CasiraghiTrio, sweet avatar!

Does anyone know if Andrea is still living in New York? And if so Has his siblings ever visited him there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom