Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 12 : May 2007 - Jan.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yes I know! Besides, how does who ever wrote this know what they do in their lives and more importantly what they want, because all we see are random pics. And assumption that she wants to be celebrity, come on...

Andrea looks very vulnerable on this picture, almost as if he wanted to show he is asking for help. Tatiana looks a bit scary (but to me, she always does). Is she too much in control of his life ? (So poised, compared to him, these red lips, red nails, when he is a bit hunched over...) What is going on with him ? Are they really good for each other, or to put it another way, is she really good for him ? Yes, I know, she is extremely loyal and everything, but in this particular picture (IMO), they look a bit scary.

I can't believe how much Andrea has changed physically in the two short years Prince Albert became Sovereign Prince.

I really, really hope all is well with him, but he looks just awful.

Yes, I know, I don't want to get emotional, but this picture makes me want to cry...

wow i love royals i think your on to something

Yes, totally! Everything i love royals said about Tatiana (regarding this photo) is very well said! But, this is not new photo it's from april or may, and Andrea's been looking much better recently, on summer pics IMO

That's very reassuring. I guess what struck me on this photo was how hard-featured Tatiana had become, (and frankly, looking very much the dominatrix) and in comparison, how Andrea had reverted to the more gentle, soft or sweet features he had as an adolescent. But mostly, it was the kind of forlorn look on his face, a frailty bordering on helplessness. I don't want to say a weak or ineffective look, but a kind of regression, Tatiana looking like a stern mother. Well, I read too much into pictures, I am sure, and I wish Andrea the best, as always. I guess I just wish he'd hang around with older male mentors, not a girlfriend he's had since he was 20 or so, he needs more variety in his life and strong male models. As usual, JMO.

Well, somehow to me, Caroline looks like kind of person who would interfere if there was something going on with Andrea. But after all, I think Andrea is the dominate one, because they always go to the same places (in summer anyway) Andrea used to go when he wasn't with her, besides she's friends with Charlotte, so she probably isn't bad for him after all.

Just for the sake of argument, because I don't want to be argumentative :
1.Andrea does spend a lot of time in Tatiana's old haunts as well: well-publicized visits to Brazil.
2. Following him where he likes to go may just mean she likes it there too.
3. Andrea never struck me as a mama's boy, but assuming Caroline was controlling, it is a well-known fact that children tend to gravitate from a controlling parent to a controlling partner.
4. I personally don't believe Caroline keeps tight tabs on what her children are doing, as she suffered too much from the same thing from her own mother.

This is just to keep the discussion going, I assume neither you (?) nor I don't know much of what is going on.

I just wish, and this is purely figuratively speaking, we could see Andrea wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase once in a while. (It could be the ones favored by the "creatives" as they are called, I don't care), but he seems to be drifting, or spinning his wheels and beginning to look a bit uncomfortable with that role. Again, I wish him the best and wish the photographers would gratify us with pictures of a "man going places".

I like youre arguments, I taught it goes without saying that Tatiana likes to go to his hangout spots.
And I totally agree that we don't know anything, exept what we see in photos.
And as for Caroline, it's obvious that she doesn't keep tight tabs on children (we've all seen Andrea's and esp. Pierre's drunk photos), but I ment that she probably knows what her son's long term girlfriend is like and if she's good or not for him.

I like youre arguments, I taught it goes without saying that Tatiana likes to go to his hangout spots.
And I totally agree that we don't know anything, exept what we see in photos.
And as for Caroline, it's obvious that she doesn't keep tight tabs on children (we've all seen Andrea's and esp. Pierre's drunk photos), but I ment that she probably knows what her son's long term girlfriend is like and if she's good or not for him.

...and, at some point, allow your children to make mistakes in order to allow them to grow up - sometimes, that might include dating the wrong person...at least they'll know who NOT to marry!

Shappica: I think in Caroline's case, she didn't want to raise them with a strict hand like her parents did because we all know how that turned out. She probably didn't want massive rebellion from her three oldest children. Sometimes stepping back and letting your children making their own decisions and mistakes is better for them. That doesn't make her a bad parent.

And I'm sorry if I went off topic, but I had to comment.

Last edited:
They both look great in those pics. The casual style suits them. I hope his new Lanvin suit will fit better than his baggy suits of the past. ;)

Thanks for the pics! I'm so glad I do not have to buy that mag!

He does look great there! Reminds me of an old Andrea...

in the second grace's image andrea is same as stefano

Julia Restoin-Roitfeld and mother Carine Roitfeld (Paris Vogue editor?) were there too. Since Margherita Missoni was there, maybe Ernst Jr. was there too.

Andrea and Tatiana attended the Testino book launch (god, another book) :D at the Bowery Hotel, and also the Ferretti/Philosophy launch show and after-party, on Monday 10 September 2007.

tatiana in that blue dress looks so...tatiana. i know i commenteed that she has a great body, but really, she looks too red and she should reallu pull up that hair!

Carine Roitfeld (Paris Vogue editor?)

Yes she's Paris Vogue editor and coolest woman alive! :D
Ernst Jr never gets pictured with Margherita, so I think he doesn't go to socialite events.

tatiana in that blue dress looks so...tatiana. i know i commenteed that she has a great body, but really, she looks too red and she should reallu pull up that hair!

Yeah, a nice up do would be good for her looks. But I thought her Philosophy dress was purple? :huh:

Yes she's Paris Vogue editor and coolest woman alive! :D
Ernst Jr never gets pictured with Margherita, so I think he doesn't go to socialite events.

Are they even still dating?

Tatiana and her brother look nothing alike! (If that is her brother in the first pic - they share last name..so I'm assuming).

Tatiana and her brother look nothing alike! (If that is her brother in the first pic - they share last name..so I'm assuming).

Cousin, I think. The Santo Domingo family dynamics baffle me, so don't take my word for it. :D

I love the recent pics from the Testino party, and of Tatiana on Pacha III w/friends. Andrea and Andres have been pictured together, now, a few times - they seem to be friends in the same way that char and Tatiana are. Nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom