The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 08:36 PM

How cute, walking around in his socks! Tatiana wisely dives into the ice cream again (a good hot summer for more of that)!

Old 08-10-2007, 06:41 PM
Serene Highness

Where were the pics taken - and, yes, they are great! Another nice break for them.

Old 08-11-2007, 03:38 AM
Commoner

You know, he's wearing the same pair of sunglasses which Charlotte has also been sporting this year. Just like those vintage Gucci-style square sunglasses (the bright red and black ones). Has anyone also noticed this before, or do I have too much time on my hands? :P
Old 08-11-2007, 05:29 AM
Nobility

I din't notice all of that, but I have noticed that he's not wearing RB wayfares anymore.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoria_89 View Post
Ya I just picked it up today- It also says Shes studying Photography at NYU

Oh nice! I live in Belgium, but I'm moving to NY in 2 weeks to go to NYU. Maybe I'll bump into her!
Old 08-28-2007, 03:28 PM
Aristocracy

In the September Vanity Fair with Gisele on the cover theres an article about how Brazil is the up and coming country right now and they have Tatiana and Alice D. posing. Maybe thats how they all met?
Old 08-30-2007, 06:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Sorry if it was already posted

TheSpoof.com : Monaco's Prince Andrea Casiraghi and Colombian heiress call it quits, says insider funny satire story

"Since she accompanied Andrea to the Philippines, she has wanted to do more charitable work, but Andrea drags her from party to party, island to island, in what she now considers an aimless existence. She admires the way Kate has become a celebrity in her own right, quite free of Prince William."
Old 08-31-2007, 05:17 AM
Majesty

And this is the text under that story: The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious. And it is written by chewstercastle (CasiraghiTrio on TRF??)
Old 08-31-2007, 04:02 PM
Serene Highness

Hopefully, TheSpoof.com gave it away, even if you missed the disclaimer.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:23 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
Sorry if it was already posted

TheSpoof.com : Monaco's Prince Andrea Casiraghi and Colombian heiress call it quits, says insider funny satire story

"Since she accompanied Andrea to the Philippines, she has wanted to do more charitable work, but Andrea drags her from party to party, island to island, in what she now considers an aimless existence. She admires the way Kate has become a celebrity in her own right, quite free of Prince William."

Wow...I personally found this "satire" rather mean spirited. "Ugly duckling?" I mean come on...what was the point?
Old 09-05-2007, 04:36 PM
Nobility

^ Yes I know! Besides, how does who ever wrote this know what they do in their lives and more importantly what they want, because all we see are random pics. And assumption that she wants to be celebrity, come on...
Old 09-06-2007, 10:35 AM
Nobility

I'm not sure if this pic was posted before, I haven't seen it, anyway:
Detail snímku - fotobanka profimedia.cz
Old 09-06-2007, 02:24 PM
Courtier
TRF Author

Andrea looks very vulnerable on this picture, almost as if he wanted to show he is asking for help. Tatiana looks a bit scary (but to me, she always does). Is she too much in control of his life ? (So poised, compared to him, these red lips, red nails, when he is a bit hunched over...) What is going on with him ? Are they really good for each other, or to put it another way, is she really good for him ? Yes, I know, she is extremely loyal and everything, but in this particular picture (IMO), they look a bit scary.
Old 09-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Majesty

I can't believe how much Andrea has changed physically in the two short years Prince Albert became Sovereign Prince.

I really, really hope all is well with him, but he looks just awful.
Old 09-06-2007, 03:52 PM

wow i love royals i think your on to something
Old 09-06-2007, 04:03 PM
Courtier
TRF Author

Yes, I know, I don't want to get emotional, but this picture makes me want to cry...
Old 09-06-2007, 04:31 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarasmom View Post
wow i love royals i think your on to something
Yes, totally! Everything i love royals said about Tatiana (regarding this photo) is very well said! But, this is not new photo it's from april or may, and Andrea's been looking much better recently, on summer pics IMO
Old 09-07-2007, 10:50 AM
Courtier
TRF Author

That's very reassuring. I guess what struck me on this photo was how hard-featured Tatiana had become, (and frankly, looking very much the dominatrix) and in comparison, how Andrea had reverted to the more gentle, soft or sweet features he had as an adolescent. But mostly, it was the kind of forlorn look on his face, a frailty bordering on helplessness. I don't want to say a weak or ineffective look, but a kind of regression, Tatiana looking like a stern mother. Well, I read too much into pictures, I am sure, and I wish Andrea the best, as always. I guess I just wish he'd hang around with older male mentors, not a girlfriend he's had since he was 20 or so, he needs more variety in his life and strong male models. As usual, JMO.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:18 AM
Nobility

Well, somehow to me, Caroline looks like kind of person who would interfere if there was something going on with Andrea. But after all, I think Andrea is the dominate one, because they always go to the same places (in summer anyway) Andrea used to go when he wasn't with her, besides she's friends with Charlotte, so she probably isn't bad for him after all.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:44 PM
Courtier
TRF Author

Just for the sake of argument, because I don't want to be argumentative :
1.Andrea does spend a lot of time in Tatiana's old haunts as well: well-publicized visits to Brazil.
2. Following him where he likes to go may just mean she likes it there too.
3. Andrea never struck me as a mama's boy, but assuming Caroline was controlling, it is a well-known fact that children tend to gravitate from a controlling parent to a controlling partner.
4. I personally don't believe Caroline keeps tight tabs on what her children are doing, as she suffered too much from the same thing from her own mother.

This is just to keep the discussion going, I assume neither you (?) nor I don't know much of what is going on.

I just wish, and this is purely figuratively speaking, we could see Andrea wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase once in a while. (It could be the ones favored by the "creatives" as they are called, I don't care), but he seems to be drifting, or spinning his wheels and beginning to look a bit uncomfortable with that role. Again, I wish him the best and wish the photographers would gratify us with pictures of a "man going places".

Closed Thread