The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 04:14 AM
Majesty

Andrea and Tatiana on vacation:

http://www.facetoface.de/webgate/thu...UMBER=01261488
http://www.facetoface.de/webgate/thu...UMBER=01261489
http://www.facetoface.de/webgate/thu...UMBER=01261490
http://www.facetoface.de/webgate/thu...UMBER=01261491
http://www.facetoface.de/webgate/thu...UMBER=01261492

http://www.facetoface.de/webgate/thu...UMBER=01261493
http://www.facetoface.de/webgate/thu...UMBER=01261494
http://www.facetoface.de/webgate/thu...UMBER=01261495
http://www.facetoface.de/webgate/thu...UMBER=01261496
http://www.facetoface.de/webgate/thu...UMBER=01261497

http://www.facetoface.de/webgate/thu...UMBER=01261498
http://www.facetoface.de/webgate/thu...UMBER=01261499
http://www.facetoface.de/webgate/thu...UMBER=01261500
http://www.facetoface.de/webgate/thu...UMBER=01261501

Old 07-26-2007, 04:59 AM
Nobility

tatiana has a nice body

Old 07-26-2007, 09:06 AM
Commoner

Tatiana

I totally agree with Aurora Daniel: very beautifull and healthy body she has.
Old 07-26-2007, 09:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonj View Post
I totally agree with Aurora Daniel: very beautifull and healthy body she has.
She must be thankful to her Brazilian genes.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:26 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
You can say that again! I'm sure thankful for my Cuban genes!!

Ani
Old 07-27-2007, 07:22 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
I thought she was a Columbian, one of the richest there?
Old 07-27-2007, 09:27 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamyah View Post
I thought she was a Columbian, one of the richest there?
Her father is Colombian, but her mother is Brazilian. Columbian girls are pretty, but Brazilians are beautiful.

Ani
Old 07-29-2007, 05:51 AM
Aristocracy

I dont like her. She looks like any other 1000000000 girls.
Old 07-29-2007, 08:30 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera Friedel View Post
I dont like her. She looks like any other 1000000000 girls.
you know what Vera Friedel, some of us (that's including me) do not like her in the first place either...but somehow as time goes by, we kinda accept her as she is (despite the occasional ugly dress ), simply because andrea seems to be so much in love with her, and so much as ease..there must be something special about tatiana that makes andrea loves her that much..
Old 07-29-2007, 08:51 PM

She does seem to have him hooked, doesn't she? Whatever you can say about Tatiana, there is one thing certain: It's refreshing to see anyone in this family in a monogamous relationship for so long. Not that it doesn't have its forerunners. I mean, obviously Caroline and Ernst are rock-solid after some odd eight years of marriage (I guess about a decade as a couple). Obviously Rainier was devoted to Grace in a way that even death could not sever. But then there is Albert and Pierre, oh lord! Yes, it is nice to see Andy so devoted to his favorite girl.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:07 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraDaniel View Post
you know what Vera Friedel, some of us (that's including me) do not like her in the first place either...but somehow as time goes by, we kinda accept her as she is (despite the occasional ugly dress ), simply because andrea seems to be so much in love with her, and so much as ease..there must be something special about tatiana that makes andrea loves her that much..
She's not impressed with his money because quite frankly she probably has more than he does. She grew up in the international life-style so she understands where he is coming from. Just eliminating the "who" in who he is helps put them on equal footing. Since he has no title she's not after it either. I think she just has a better understand of where he's coming from and since she isn't reliant on him for the cash they come into the relationship on equal terms. It has to be refreshing for him in that regard.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou View Post
She's not impressed with his money because quite frankly she probably has more than he does. She grew up in the international life-style so she understands where he is coming from. Just eliminating the "who" in who he is helps put them on equal footing. Since he has no title she's not after it either. I think she just has a better understand of where he's coming from and since she isn't reliant on him for the cash they come into the relationship on equal terms. It has to be refreshing for him in that regard.
That's a good point, but I'm sure they have about equal in terms of material advantages. She is not using him for money, there is no argument there, but dating him brings a lot of cache, no matter who or what she is. I believe she is as genuine in her love as he is, but all the same, there is no denying the cache he brings. Everyone in their orbit knows it. He just puts the seriously cool in their crowd. They all genuinely like each other, but still they all kind of show off with each other. It's just what they do, who knows why.
Old 07-31-2007, 05:16 PM
Serene Highness

GREAT PICTURES - they appear to be happy and having a great (some new faces in the crowd; didnt' see Char at all), but Andrea seemed to keep his clothes ON this time....no full frontal....darn
Old 08-01-2007, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal View Post
GREAT PICTURES - they appear to be happy and having a great (some new faces in the crowd; didnt' see Char at all), but Andrea seemed to keep his clothes ON this time....no full frontal....darn
haha, yeah if he had gone Full Monty on that crowded beach, he might have found himself not being so anonymous. Then again, I'm sure many others were doing it! It is Ibiza after all! What do you suppose he is drinking here (face-to-face)?
The color, and the kind of glass, is right for a Long Island Iced Tea. I love those, not only for the taste, which is great, but because they are so strong, I'm all set to sip on one. Though he is definitely downing the last drops in another picture!
Old 08-01-2007, 05:23 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
What do you suppose he is drinking here (face-to-face)?
The color, and the kind of glass, is right for a Long Island Iced Tea. I love those, not only for the taste, which is great, but because they are so strong, I'm all set to sip on one. Though he is definitely downing the last drops in another picture!
It does look like a L-I Iced Tea - haven't had one of those in years, but VERY yummy on a hot day.
Old 08-06-2007, 01:17 PM
Majesty

More vacation pics from Ibiza:

Derechos reservados Portugal: Andrea Casiraghi de vacaciones en Ibiza con su novia - Agencia Prisma
Old 08-06-2007, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc View Post
Ok, I confess a certain amount of guilt enjoying these pictures. From these we can observe some things about their intriguing exclusive world:

1) Tatiana reads Hello!
2) Andrea reaches for an economic/business news magazine, but later finds Tatiana's magazine much more interesting.
3) Tatiana orders a foot-long sandwich (wishing she would share it with Andy, as he could use all she could share!)
4) They flew "easyjet" and rented a car from "Bravo", with two huge suitcases for luggage, and it seems (probably) two smaller bags for carrying on.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc View Post
Scruffy, but cute! Andrea and Tatiana look "comfortable" while traveling - who can blame them; it looks as if they have a layover of some kind, so why not relax, eat, enjoy a silly tabloid....better than real news about the war and other stife......
Old 08-09-2007, 06:10 PM
Commoner

I love this pics... tanks for posting them... there are other pictures, you can find them here:
interTOPICS internationale Presseagentur GmbH
but there are only small versions...