Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 12 : May 2007 - Jan.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatiana

I totally agree with Aurora Daniel: very beautifull and healthy body she has.

I totally agree with Aurora Daniel: very beautifull and healthy body she has.

She must be thankful to her Brazilian genes.;)

I thought she was a Columbian, one of the richest there?

Her father is Colombian, but her mother is Brazilian. Columbian girls are pretty, but Brazilians are beautiful.

Ani

I dont like her. She looks like any other 1000000000 girls.
you know what Vera Friedel, some of us (that's including me) do not like her in the first place either...but somehow as time goes by, we kinda accept her as she is (despite the occasional ugly dress :D), simply because andrea seems to be so much in love with her, and so much as ease..there must be something special about tatiana that makes andrea loves her that much..

She does seem to have him hooked, doesn't she? Whatever you can say about Tatiana, there is one thing certain: It's refreshing to see anyone in this family in a monogamous relationship for so long. Not that it doesn't have its forerunners. I mean, obviously Caroline and Ernst are rock-solid after some odd eight years of marriage (I guess about a decade as a couple). Obviously Rainier was devoted to Grace in a way that even death could not sever. But then there is Albert and Pierre, oh lord! :rolleyes: Yes, it is nice to see Andy so devoted to his favorite girl. :)

you know what Vera Friedel, some of us (that's including me) do not like her in the first place either...but somehow as time goes by, we kinda accept her as she is (despite the occasional ugly dress :D), simply because andrea seems to be so much in love with her, and so much as ease..there must be something special about tatiana that makes andrea loves her that much..

She's not impressed with his money because quite frankly she probably has more than he does. She grew up in the international life-style so she understands where he is coming from. Just eliminating the "who" in who he is helps put them on equal footing. Since he has no title she's not after it either. I think she just has a better understand of where he's coming from and since she isn't reliant on him for the cash they come into the relationship on equal terms. It has to be refreshing for him in that regard.

She's not impressed with his money because quite frankly she probably has more than he does. She grew up in the international life-style so she understands where he is coming from. Just eliminating the "who" in who he is helps put them on equal footing. Since he has no title she's not after it either. I think she just has a better understand of where he's coming from and since she isn't reliant on him for the cash they come into the relationship on equal terms. It has to be refreshing for him in that regard.

That's a good point, but I'm sure they have about equal in terms of material advantages. She is not using him for money, there is no argument there, but dating him brings a lot of cache, no matter who or what she is. I believe she is as genuine in her love as he is, but all the same, there is no denying the cache he brings. Everyone in their orbit knows it. He just puts the seriously cool in their crowd. They all genuinely like each other, but still they all kind of show off with each other. It's just what they do, who knows why. :rolleyes:

GREAT PICTURES - they appear to be happy and having a great (some new faces in the crowd; didnt' see Char at all), but Andrea seemed to keep his clothes ON this time....no full frontal....darn:lol:

GREAT PICTURES - they appear to be happy and having a great (some new faces in the crowd; didnt' see Char at all), but Andrea seemed to keep his clothes ON this time....no full frontal....darn:lol:

haha, yeah if he had gone Full Monty on that crowded beach, he might have found himself not being so anonymous. Then again, I'm sure many others were doing it! It is Ibiza after all! :lol: What do you suppose he is drinking here (face-to-face)?
The color, and the kind of glass, is right for a Long Island Iced Tea. I love those, not only for the taste, which is great, but because they are so strong, I'm all set to sip on one. Though he is definitely downing the last drops in another picture!

Last edited:
What do you suppose he is drinking here (face-to-face)?
The color, and the kind of glass, is right for a Long Island Iced Tea. I love those, not only for the taste, which is great, but because they are so strong, I'm all set to sip on one. Though he is definitely downing the last drops in another picture!

It does look like a L-I Iced Tea - haven't had one of those in years, but VERY yummy on a hot day. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok, I confess a certain amount of guilt enjoying these pictures. From these we can observe some things about their intriguing exclusive world:

1) Tatiana reads Hello!
2) Andrea reaches for an economic/business news magazine, but later finds Tatiana's magazine much more interesting. :D
3) Tatiana orders a foot-long sandwich (wishing she would share it with Andy, as he could use all she could share!)
4) They flew "easyjet" and rented a car from "Bravo", with two huge suitcases for luggage, and it seems (probably) two smaller bags for carrying on.

How cute, walking around in his socks! :D Tatiana wisely dives into the ice cream again (a good hot summer for more of that)!

Where were the pics taken - and, yes, they are great! Another nice break for them.

You know, he's wearing the same pair of sunglasses which Charlotte has also been sporting this year. Just like those vintage Gucci-style square sunglasses (the bright red and black ones). Has anyone also noticed this before, or do I have too much time on my hands? :p

I din't notice all of that, but I have noticed that he's not wearing RB wayfares anymore.

In the September Vanity Fair with Gisele on the cover theres an article about how Brazil is the up and coming country right now and they have Tatiana and Alice D. posing. Maybe thats how they all met?

Sorry if it was already posted

TheSpoof.com : Monaco's Prince Andrea Casiraghi and Colombian heiress call it quits, says insider funny satire story

"Since she accompanied Andrea to the [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Philippines[/FONT][/FONT], she has wanted to do more charitable work, but Andrea drags her from party to party, island to island, in what she now considers an aimless existence. She admires the way Kate has become a celebrity in her own right, quite free of Prince William."

And this is the text under that story: The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious. And it is written by chewstercastle (CasiraghiTrio on TRF??) ;) :p

Last edited:
Hopefully, TheSpoof.com gave it away, even if you missed the disclaimer.

Sorry if it was already posted

TheSpoof.com : Monaco's Prince Andrea Casiraghi and Colombian heiress call it quits, says insider funny satire story

"Since she accompanied Andrea to the [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Philippines[/FONT][/FONT], she has wanted to do more charitable work, but Andrea drags her from party to party, island to island, in what she now considers an aimless existence. She admires the way Kate has become a celebrity in her own right, quite free of Prince William."

Wow...I personally found this "satire" rather mean spirited. "Ugly duckling?" I mean come on...what was the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom