The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 12:00 AM
Nobility

It was just one pic, and she looked terrible; much older than she is and very harsh looking.

Old 06-29-2007, 08:54 PM
Nobility

i thought is was the prettiest she's ever looked

Old 06-30-2007, 01:58 PM

Yeah, Tatiana does look fuller and brighter. She was far too skinny before. As she puts on much-needed weight, Andy loses it. But at least he has chopped off his hair again, he looks so much better with just that change. If we can get him to beef up -- he should take more vitamins, I guess, and maybe even get some of that cryotin (sp?), that stuff GNC sells that makes you put on weight, for people with that problem, the lucky ones!
Yes, with some weight on him, he would be Andy the Glorious again!
Old 07-04-2007, 11:16 AM
Nobility

They both look so much better. I love the pics of him getting a shave. He looks so cute again.
Old 07-04-2007, 11:44 AM
Commoner

andrea is so beautiful,tatiana is lucky.for me andrea is the perfect boy:beautiful,young,rich and maybe prince of monaco
Old 07-04-2007, 02:19 PM
Serene Highness

Andrea is getting a shave, just like a normal guy! I prefer him clean shaven, and I've gotten used to shorter hair - I agree w/many, however, in that I'm concerned about his weight - but, he and Tatiana are happy together, so that's what is important.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:42 PM
Nobility

Cool pics. And he does look good, maybe he'll get back to his old looks,...
Old 07-04-2007, 04:45 PM

Andrea is looking much better, in my opinion. I like the "clean face" - short cut and clean face (shaved); also looks he's got more color, he looked so pale in some pictures I saw of him a while ago.
Old 07-04-2007, 11:50 PM
Nobility

He looks much healthier.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:08 AM
Courtier

Andrea was with Tatiana in Karl Lagarfeld Party:
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
Old 07-06-2007, 01:15 PM
Gentry

how many years they have been together?
Old 07-06-2007, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang View Post
how many years they have been together?
It seems 2 years
Old 07-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Majesty

Eugenia Niarchos, Andreas Casiraghi, and Tatiana Santo Domingo attend the Karl Lagerfeld party hosted by Dom Perignon at Lagerfeld's home on July 4, 2007 in Paris, France.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/7503...BCF95BB54EDD64
http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/7503...D4F6DBC6446E24
Old 07-10-2007, 04:18 PM

HQ's

From three of the recent Face-to-Face pictures, I made enlarged versions here. Enjoy. Andy looks great in these new pics, especially at the Valentino event, even too skinny, he still looks much better than a month ago, but maybe it's just his nice tan deceiving me. The shorter hair works so much nicer for him. I am rather disgusted though, that the paparazzi even took pictures of him having his face shaved. That was rather crossing the line, in my opinion. I think taking long lens pictures of him on a yacht swimming and diving, that's one thing, but in a hair salon? What next? Sitting on a toilet?
Old 07-10-2007, 05:33 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
From three of the recent Face-to-Face pictures, I made enlarged versions here. Enjoy. Andy looks great in these new pics, especially at the Valentino event, even too skinny, he still looks much better than a month ago, but maybe it's just his nice tan deceiving me. The shorter hair works so much nicer for him. I am rather disgusted though, that the paparazzi even took pictures of him having his face shaved. That was rather crossing the line, in my opinion. I think taking long lens pictures of him on a yacht swimming and diving, that's one thing, but in a hair salon? What next? Sitting on a toilet?
I think they would if they could

I agree thet he looks very good lately, I can see glympses of younger and fabulous Andrea.
Old 07-24-2007, 10:14 AM
Majesty

Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana hang out on deck with pals in Ibiza

A firm favourite with stars like Kate Moss and Jade Jagger, Ibiza is renowned as the summer party capital of Europe. But miles of tranquil coast away from the buzz of the city nightlife also make it a great place to unwind - a fact not lost on Monegasque royal Andrea Casiraghi.

ANDREA CASIRAGHI Y TATIANA SANTODOMINGO, VACACIONES EN CERDEÑA
Old 07-24-2007, 01:10 PM
Nobility

With all his travels to Spain and his relationship with Tatiana, one would think he'd speak Spanish. Who knows? Maybe he picked it up.

Ani
Old 07-24-2007, 05:02 PM
Commoner

i know he speak a littel of portuguese