The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 03:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Hi
I do not see where is the big deal. Andrea was not walking naked in the middle of the "Champs Elysées" or in the 5th, avenue !
As far as he is inside his home/yacht/private garden or into a special nudist beach, he is allowed and free to be naked, the guilty are the paparazzis who took the pics inside his private area !
And enjoying the sun, or wearing Converse shoes with smoking does not make him irresponsible, it is just funny. And it is by far more more and more innocent and normal than behaviors like those of Paris Hilton wearing simply her underwears and a trasparent shirt in a social occasion. This is trash.
Remind that always with Tatiana he is on pics behavioring very correctly, they are never cought on pics making things more advanced like a simple kiss.
Let him live his normal live

Old 06-22-2006, 11:03 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
Hi
I do not see where is the big deal. Andrea was not walking naked in the middle of the "Champs Elysées" or in the 5th, avenue !
As far as he is inside his home/yacht/private garden or into a special nudist beach, he is allowed and free to be naked, the guilty are the paparazzis who took the pics inside his private area !
And enjoying the sun, or wearing Converse shoes with smoking does not make him irresponsible, it is just funny. And it is by far more more and more innocent and normal than behaviors like those of Paris Hilton wearing simply her underwears and a trasparent shirt in a social occasion. This is trash.
Remind that always with Tatiana he is on pics behavioring very correctly, they are never cought on pics making things more advanced like a simple kiss.
I completely agree with you fandesacs2003, I find that both Andrea and Tatiana have been extremely mature in public. I, also, have never seen a pic of them going further than a kiss. I think that they don't want to give the paps anything worth taking a picture of, like for example a huge make-out scene. They are older and they realize that people are out taking pictures of them, so I believe that they behave responsibly. And I also agree with you on the point of his nudity on Pacha, how can one judge him when he's on his private property, with his friends and family, feeling comfortable? He's a free spirit! It's not as if he was flaunting his package for everyone to see, it's the paps who intruded, as usual. SO, I say BRAVO to you !

Ani

Old 06-22-2006, 11:08 AM
Commoner

I just saw an article with a picture of andrea and his "father in law" at a party. They looked like they were having a blast, especially mr santo domingo who seemed quite drunk.. it looked like a private pic because of the way it was takeb. Anyhow, the article said that Julio, I think thats his name, is very obusive, and that he slapped his last girlfriend around so much that her life was at stakeseveral times I think.. there was a pic of her with two blue eyes and several bruses, a photo from the police.
The article also said that Julo and Andrea gota long so well because they had"so much" in common.
Norwegian magazine.
Just thaught I'd let his fans know!:) Have a nice summer
Old 06-22-2006, 09:40 PM
Nobility

thanks for the info.....where was the party held...paris, south america? is there anyway you can post the pic or can you name the mag
Old 06-22-2006, 10:08 PM
Gentry

This is not the first pictures that we have seen of a partially clad Andrea. There were pictures last summer. We have also seen Ernst's bottom in the picture of him changing clothes on a beach. Not a big issue as far as I am concerned. In any event, I still wonder if Andrea has any intent of following PA if PA has no legitimate heirs. I really doubt that he does.
Old 06-22-2006, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
Hi
It seems like most people here agree with you about Andrea's sunbathing in his birthday suit, a routine with him that he repeats each summer since 2002, so it's quite a tired "debate"! :p About the Converse shoes, what do you mean? Are you talking about the Converse he wore with his tux at Maxim's? It was funny; that's all I ever said about it. Did someone say something bad about it? Was it slammed by someone in the press for that? Because if he was, that's crazy. The Converse-and-tux was classic Andrea, very cute.
Old 06-23-2006, 04:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
It seems like most people here agree with you about Andrea's sunbathing in his birthday suit, a routine with him that he repeats each summer since 2002, so it's quite a tired "debate"! :p About the Converse shoes, what do you mean? Are you talking about the Converse he wore with his tux at Maxim's? It was funny; that's all I ever said about it. Did someone say something bad about it? Was it slammed by someone in the press for that? Because if he was, that's crazy. The Converse-and-tux was classic Andrea, very cute.
Hi, yes I'm talking about the Maxims black converse with the smoking, i read in one TRF posts, someone saying that Andrea is spoiled and irresponsible because he goes on a "black tie" party wit sport shoes, I do not recall where was this post, maybe on Pierre's thread, no big deal, I just found that judging someone we do not know, just of this was bad.
Old 06-23-2006, 06:50 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianneneville
This is not the first pictures that we have seen of a partially clad Andrea. There were pictures last summer. We have also seen Ernst's bottom in the picture of him changing clothes on a beach. Not a big issue as far as I am concerned. In any event, I still wonder if Andrea has any intent of following PA if PA has no legitimate heirs. I really doubt that he does.
If Caro and Andrea hadn't accepted, (we don't know if willingly or reluctantly) to be next in line, the constitution would have been changed differently, so that they wouldn't be...
Old 06-23-2006, 07:01 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
If Caro and Andrea hadn't accepted, (we don't know if willingly or reluctantly) to be next in line, the constitution would have been changed differently, so that they wouldn't be...
I dont think the constitution of any country should be changed for personal reasons. The constitutions should say how things should work. If they for some personal reasons do not want the job, they can always abdicate in favor of the next in line.
Old 06-23-2006, 07:35 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel
I dont think the constitution of any country should be changed for personal reasons. The constitutions should say how things should work. If they for some personal reasons do not want the job, they can always abdicate in favor of the next in line.
I was referring to the 2002 Constitutional revision; I'm sure before changing it in their favor, Rainier asked Caro and her kids if they were willing to be next in line, and they must have accepted (even if I think Caro has no intention of ruling and would in case pass the burden to Andrea); so I expect they are all ready for what might come in the future. The Constitution was not changed for personal reasons, but to assure that Monaco will have a heir if Albert doesn't marry (or marries someone his own age), and to avoid natural children to rivedicate the throne...

Kisses
Old 06-23-2006, 09:03 AM
Courtier

Yes, I dont think Rainier wanted any natural children to rule in Monaco (strange thing if you think on the history of the family), but it was probably the best move he could do for assuring continuity. Hopefully they (and us :) ) can rest the topic as you suggested so they can dedicate themselves to work for the country. People in Monaco are for sure expecting them to follow Rainier's dedication for their country. Ruling Monaco shouldnt be too easy, i imagine it requires a hard job and commitment, more than being photogenic or a fashion icon, so i hope they work hard to prepare themselves for an eventual need.
Old 06-23-2006, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel
i imagine it requires a hard job and commitment, more than being photogenic or a fashion icon, so i hope they work hard to prepare themselves for an eventual need.
Big shoes to fill, that's for sure. Rainier had the perfect mind and personality for it. I think the shadow Rainier cast will far outlive Albert, so the future sovereigns will still have to be compared to Rainier III.
Old 06-23-2006, 12:31 PM
Gentry

I found this on RBF I hope PA get married soon CW or who ever and have a new Heir because this current family are bringing the Monaco Royal family to shame, I am sorry http://www.quemedices.wanadoo.es/reportajes/3418_1.html
Old 06-23-2006, 12:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by pama
I found this on RBF I hope PA get married soon CW or who ever and have a new Heir because this current family are bringing the Monaco Royal family to shame, I am sorry http://www.quemedices.wanadoo.es/reportajes/3418_1.html
That has to be one of the ruddest invasions of Privacy I have ever heard of. It's almost as rude as taking pics of someone in his bedroom!
Shame? It would certainly be shameful if they had been posing. I am really disgusted that they took this pics. Can you imagine how the girl feels now?
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 06-23-2006, 01:20 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by pama
I found this on RBF I hope PA get married soon CW or who ever and have a new Heir because this current family are bringing the Monaco Royal family to shame
Personally I don't think they are bringing the family to shame. Maybe they weren't very smart but they were only sun bathing really. It's a pity they can't do that without photographers trying to get pics.
Old 06-23-2006, 04:16 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey321
Personally I don't think they are bringing the family to shame. Maybe they weren't very smart but they were only sun bathing really. It's a pity they can't do that without photographers trying to get pics.
yes, sadly they will forever be plague with papparazzi. There's nothing wrong with nudity, only those who think something more of it is the one that has something wrong with them (those who has something else in mind other than two people trying to sun bathe). Some extent of exposure is shown but no indecent behavior, kissing certainly isnt shameful these days.
Old 06-23-2006, 04:57 PM

The nudity while sunbathing is common. I don't see how that is "shameful". Lord, Albert has been naked on beaches and yachts before when he's been surrounded by topless women.

I love the pic of Andrea kissing Tatiana's knee. So loving.:)
Old 06-23-2006, 05:03 PM
Nobility

well there out in public view so i think they know that it is a good possibility thier picture will be taken.

i must add tati has a killer shape...i'm a bit surprised to see her in this light...i know it's not a big deal to be nude in europe but i always thought of her as a very shy girl and would never expose so much...being inlove with andrea and andrea being inlove with her i imagine is doing wonders for her selfesteem
Old 06-23-2006, 06:51 PM
Aristocracy

Andrea and Tatiana in vogue

In the current american issue of Vogue with Kate Hudson on the cover there is a small already posted photo of the two followed in the back with a small blurb.It says that they arrived right when the dancing started. They went on to say that the couple is planning on moving to Manhatten so that Andrea can pursue his undergraduate degree. Also in case this hasn't been posted Tatiana's dress is a Bill Blass piece.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:05 PM
Nobility

i wonder how vogue knows about this, i mean, they don't print false stories and i don't think the royal house would comment on thier private lives

Closed Thread