The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 02:20 PM
Nobility

Scans of Festival de Cannes party

(Aujourd'hui en France, Ici Paris)

Old 06-06-2006, 02:37 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
^well u have to admit for char it's easier to pick up great style, she has been exposed to it from an early age, where as tati is new to the game

by the way thanks again for the e-mail...i got the ones i wanted
i don't think you can ever be new to the game. she may not have had the motherly guidance/influnce that i had and i am positive Char had.

and no prob. i wasn't sure so i just sent the whole folder :p

Old 06-07-2006, 12:08 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
^well u have to admit for char it's easier to pick up great style, she has been exposed to it from an early age, where as tati is new to the game
I don't think it has to do with being "exposed to fashion", fashion is all around us, whether you are rich or not. It's not about designer clothes either, Charlotte can look good in GAP as well as D&B. I thought Europe is suppose to be where fashion starts, U.S. is somehow a certain degree behind. But looking at Tati she may be 19 but fashion isn't about age either. She seems like a very devoted person to Andrea and that's what i like about her. However, she seems to be a pushover, a person who can easily be thwarted, i just hope she realizes her self-importance, regardless of who she is with or whatever spectrum of society she is in. She seems to be a good person, her style is lacking though, but that's not really it, Anyone can have horrible or wonderful style.

I might not about to call her "weak" but rather a person who puts someone elses happiness before her own, which is great as a person. Tati might feel loved and happy just seeing Andrea happy with her actions, however, I just hope that in the long run it will be for a happy beginning with her life with Andrea. Loving and caring people deserves happiness even if she has bad style at the moment and dont know how to fix her hair. :p

Just a personal opinion. I may not like her style or her lack of self-confidence, but she certaintly isnt weak, but rather humble.
Old 06-07-2006, 12:44 AM
Nobility

from what i'v seen of many girls at that age they don't have a sence of individuality in thier style yet so they copy thier peers...
and as for my comment on her being new to the game. i ment, she dosn't strike me as the type to have ever payed attention to fashion trends, so it's like she has to learn now since she is dating a public figure....
and your right u don't have to be rich or whatever to have style, and i agree with u about her being humble,
i don't think fashion is a priority to tati...maybe andrea is and pleasing him (hence dressing like him), which i don't think is soooooooooo bad ....it's like they say imitation is the highest form of flatery
Old 06-07-2006, 08:05 AM

why does she always look like crap? She should ask charlotte for some advise on clothes.
Old 06-07-2006, 01:16 PM
Nobility

i like the word humble more. it suits her. weak just didn't sound right. good call Loveless

i found these pictures on google one time while browsing, and it struck me as odd that she (the girlfriend!) would be walking behind in a kind of slouchy position, if you study her face and posture you'll see what i mean. while the blond girl, whom i have never seen before but was with them last year was side by side to him.

source: isifa

she just seems to be i don't know second to them. if that wre me i would be right next to them. she just looks..i don't know. backed away from them and the way she's standing. she seems so isolated.these pictures were what really got me into 'analyzing' it.
Old 06-07-2006, 01:57 PM
Majesty

Okay I think no one of us knows why she is walking behind him, or even if there is a reason behind this, so actually all of your comments are just speculations. Therefore I think it would be a good idea to get back on topic and just wait until there are new pics or events.

Thanks for your cooperation,

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator
Old 06-07-2006, 09:49 PM
Nobility

Andrea is looking great as usual, and I don't know if I agree with the speculations of Tati in the pics.
Old 06-08-2006, 05:06 AM
Serene Highness

Happy Birthday to Andrea Casiraghi!!!
Old 06-08-2006, 06:22 AM
Royal Highness

For all Birthday messages for Andrea ---> leave one here !!!! :)
Old 06-08-2006, 10:13 AM
Majesty

Andrea at the D&G Party and with Tatiana in Cannes - Chi Magazine

BTW that's what I call love......

Old 06-08-2006, 10:33 AM
Nobility

thanks tbhrc..

andrea is soooooo sweet...i just adore him
Old 06-08-2006, 07:43 PM
Serene Highness

Happy Birthday to Andrea!! :) Isn't that picture of him carrying Tatiana's shoes the sweetest! He obviously loves her and treats her very well.
Old 06-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Serene Highness

Tati looks so nice there. I think it's sweet that he's carrying her shoes. :)

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 06-08-2006, 08:57 PM
Nobility

he must loves her to carry her shoes and giving his coat to her to protect from coldness...that was one sweet gesture.........now people, some of us think that tati is pretty (i think she is just that, not beautiful), humble or weak, always walking three steps behind andrea, bla...bla..bla....., what what really counts here is the fact that they both loves each other and that is that. lucky girl.......
Old 06-09-2006, 08:57 AM
Majesty

Keystone / Splash

Quote:
Caption: Jun 08, 2006; Cannes, France, France; The eldest grandchild of Prince Rainier and Princess Grace Of Monaco, Andrea Casiraghi with his companion Tatiana Santo Domingo after a long night in Cannes, France. Mandatory Credit: Photo by Splash News/KEYSTONE Press © Copyright 2006 by Splash News
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	img_pre.cgi.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	247855   Click image for larger version

Name:	img_pre.cgi1.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	247856   Click image for larger version

Name:	img_pre.cgi2.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	247857   Click image for larger version

Name:	img_pre.cgi3.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	247858  

Name:	img_pre.cgi4.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	247859   Click image for larger version

Name:	img_pre.cgi5.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	247860   Click image for larger version

Name:	img_pre.cgi6.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	247861   Click image for larger version

Name:	img_pre.cgi7.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	247862  

Name:	img_pre.cgi8.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	247863  
Old 06-09-2006, 10:35 AM
Nobility

thanks for the pics tbhrc..it makes me swoon
Old 06-09-2006, 03:02 PM
Nobility

scans of D&G party and cannes festival and grand prix
(VSD,Public)

Old 06-09-2006, 09:47 PM
Serene Highness

They really make a cute couple.
Old 06-11-2006, 07:47 PM

As invasive as those Keystone pics are, I must confess that they are a fascinating glimpse into Andrea's personal side. I just adore the fact that he was carrying Tatiana's shoes. That is incredibly sweet and shows how much he loves her. But my god, taking pics of them through that window??!!