The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2006, 09:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Nice pics, thanks for them!
Well, at least now no one will have the reason to complain - they are walking side by side!

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 05-27-2006, 09:31 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
They look really cool there.... ( merci Nina )

...and girls , imo you a little too much into everything :) ...
i'm just too perceptive, i can't help it. i notice the little things and sometimes when they happen often, a pattern forms in my head that leads me to inquire about them to the person or about whatever it is that i noticed to others. i don't mean any harm by it.

Old 05-27-2006, 12:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Is that a Keith Haring t-shirt that Andrea wore?
http://www.haring.com/
Old 05-27-2006, 12:25 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_platinum
Is that a Keith Haring t-shirt that Andrea wore?
http://www.haring.com/
it very well could be. the style is very similar.
Old 05-27-2006, 12:31 PM
Aristocracy

I find it refreshing that an heiress (Tatiana) is rather shy and not publicity seeking. And that she seems to dress to please herself rather than trying to look like everyone else in her age group. Shows individualism and self-confidence, in my opinion. As for her looks, Andrea seems to find her quite beautiful enough.
Old 05-27-2006, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lea
I find it refreshing that an heiress (Tatiana) is rather shy and not publicity seeking. And that she seems to dress to please herself rather than trying to look like everyone else in her age group. Shows individualism and self-confidence, in my opinion. As for her looks, Andrea seems to find her quite beautiful enough.
That's very true. I like her too. She is trying hard to be fashionable though. I think her shoes at the D&G party were Louboutins. Loads of celebs have been wearing those exact pair. Very trendy shoe. Another sign that she's been getting serious style advice from someone like a fashion editor. Or maybe she just copied it on her own from a French Vogue party picture. She's definitely trying. Who can blame her? I'd totally be trying too if I was being photographed all the time like that and I had her kind of money!
Old 05-27-2006, 01:27 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lea
I completely agree. I dont think she's trying too hard with her fashion. She wears what she likes. I enjoy seeing her with Andrea at all these public events.
Old 05-27-2006, 02:35 PM
Nobility

There is an article about Andrea Tatiana and Pierre !

http://www.hola.com

Old 05-28-2006, 12:46 AM

where are the pics?

does anyone know what happened to all those andrea pictures that had him playing soccer and sitting in the crowd with tatiana. It was on these boards yesterday.
Old 05-28-2006, 01:46 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsforever
does anyone know what happened to all those andrea pictures that had him playing soccer and sitting in the crowd with tatiana. It was on these boards yesterday.
You can find the same pics in this thread: Monaco Grand Prix - May 2006

It makes no sense to discuss and post the same pics in several threads. So the soccer match pics can be found in that thread.
Old 06-05-2006, 08:51 AM
Aristocracy

Some pics of Andrea at Cannes from Olycom
Name:  000002w.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  27.5 KB Name:  000003w.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  26.3 KB Name:  000004w.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  24.4 KB Name:  000005w.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  26.1 KB Name:  000006w.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  26.2 KB Name:  000008wi.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  32.8 KB Name:  000009w.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  28.5 KB Name:  000010w.jpg
Size:  28.9 KB Name:  000011w.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  28.1 KB Name:  000012w.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  25.9 KB
Old 06-05-2006, 08:52 AM
Aristocracy

Olycom part 2
Name:  000013w.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  27.4 KB Name:  000014w.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  25.5 KB Name:  000017wi.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  31.2 KB Name:  000018w.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  25.8 KB Name:  000018wi.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  35.3 KB Name:  000019w.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  34.2 KB Name:  000022w.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  23.0 KB Name:  000023w.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  25.6 KB Name:  000031w.jpg
Size:  28.3 KB Name:  000032w.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  29.0 KB
Old 06-05-2006, 12:36 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lea
On this point, I've found myself slightly disagreeing with you. She is shy and not publicity seeking, however she does not dress to please herself, but Andrea. Or should we put in this way, she is dressing in Andrea's style, which I never think suits her. Personally, I think that contributes to her being lack of style (actually she is a lovely girl).

Andrea doesn't care too much about what people comment on his wearing either. He always looks scruffy, but he looks great. That's because the type of clothes suits him. One has to dress to oneself but not others. That's wrong, and will never be looking good.
Old 06-05-2006, 12:42 PM
Courtier

This remembers me Nicole Kidman and her fiance Keith Urban, after she started dating him, she started dressing like him does, in their informal appearances.
Old 06-05-2006, 12:52 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
well not jump in front of him, but be next to him. she's always like 3 steps behind him.
"Walking 3 steps behind him" seems a forever topic. She hardly walks next to him. Actually, if one counts carefully, she walks next to him more in offical occasions when she has to. In casual pictures, unless they are holding hands, she is always 3 paces behind. From reading the body language, I would conclude this more than 'being shy'. Probably 'weak' is more appropriate.

Did Enchantednights mention who is into whom more? I would say Tati into Andrea from the obvious. I used not to feel too much about Tati, then I turned to like her as she is so real. I am less and less ethusiastic about her now, as there is a lack of character. My BF once asked me what make a girl attractive. I answered 'confidence and character' without a doubt. I feel sorry to say that I don't see these on Tati too much. Maybe this is what Andrea likes her about, but definitely not my type.
Old 06-05-2006, 08:22 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by pllf1203
On this point, I've found myself slightly disagreeing with you. She is shy and not publicity seeking, however she does not dress to please herself, but Andrea. Or should we put in this way, she is dressing in Andrea's style, which I never think suits her. Personally, I think that contributes to her being lack of style (actually she is a lovely girl).

Andrea doesn't care too much about what people comment on his wearing either. He always looks scruffy, but he looks great. That's because the type of clothes suits him. One has to dress to oneself but not others. That's wrong, and will never be looking good.
i agree with you and i think i have already in past threads about her style. andrea's other ex's also have dressed that way to please him. some people would do anything to keep a boy. it's just sad when you have to dress like him to keep him or give you plus points, whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pllf1203
"Walking 3 steps behind him" seems a forever topic. She hardly walks next to him. Actually, if one counts carefully, she walks next to him more in offical occasions when she has to. In casual pictures, unless they are holding hands, she is always 3 paces behind. From reading the body language, I would conclude this more than 'being shy'. Probably 'weak' is more appropriate.

Did Enchantednights mention who is into whom more? I would say Tati into Andrea from the obvious. I used not to feel too much about Tati, then I turned to like her as she is so real. I am less and less ethusiastic about her now, as there is a lack of character. My BF once asked me what make a girl attractive. I answered 'confidence and character' without a doubt. I feel sorry to say that I don't see these on Tati too much. Maybe this is what Andrea likes her about, but definitely not my type.
i'm very shy when i'm not on stage or in front of the camera, but i would never sink to the level of walking three steps behind any boy.

i did touch on that. i used to think they were very much in Love, then i saw the paris pics and changed my mind the i saw the GP and saw a spark but definitely she is more into him. naturally, i mean she is a plain girl, he is handsome and rich and could have any girl he wants. she does have money but she couldn't very well have anyone she wants the way he can. for her to have Andrea..well it must be like a dream. her personality must make up for her looks but she has this submissive look to her, she seems sweet, but yeah i agree a bit weak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel
This remembers me Nicole Kidman and her fiance Keith Urban, after she started dating him, she started dressing like him does, in their informal appearances.
i can't believe she's marrying him. sob. but maybe it's a couple thing? but with andrea it's always the girl changing herself for him.

i've said it before and i'll say it again. i have pics of tati pre andrea and she did not dress 'i just got out of bed' look. but whatever floats their boat.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:36 PM
Nobility

to me, Tatiana looks jusk OK...pretty as she is, she never strikes me as being beautiful....I understand when you all been saying that she dress just to match up with Andrea...I wonder why she has to do that...if she has confidence and be herself, she would not look as if she's trying too hard...
Old 06-06-2006, 12:32 AM
Nobility

after finding out that tati is only 19 we should probably take that into consideration, she may still be trying to find herself when it come to style. she hasn't grown up in the spotlight or have gone to events befor meeting andrea so she is still learning....as for her lack of confidence i agree with everyone, but still keeping her age in mind it's normal behavior....i can say that i feel she is becomming more and more secure with herself every time i see her...i think love can give that to a gal sometimes
Old 06-06-2006, 01:11 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
after finding out that tati is only 19 we should probably take that into consideration, she may still be trying to find herself when it come to style. she hasn't grown up in the spotlight or have gone to events befor meeting andrea so she is still learning....as for her lack of confidence i agree with everyone, but still keeping her age in mind it's normal behavior....i can say that i feel she is becomming more and more secure with herself every time i see her...i think love can give that to a gal sometimes
maybe for some people. but i know i personally have my own style, i feel comfortable in it. i know what fits and what doesn't. i don't have ot imitate anyone else's to get some sort ego boost. i know i look good and that's what should count. charlotte developed her style when she was in her early teens as well and has kept it (ehh so so but she still has it sometimes) for the most part.

yeah Love can do wonders to a person. i agree there.
Old 06-06-2006, 02:21 AM
Nobility

^well u have to admit for char it's easier to pick up great style, she has been exposed to it from an early age, where as tati is new to the game

by the way thanks again for the e-mail...i got the ones i wanted

Closed Thread