The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 02:32 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Andrea ... Cutiepie , these glasses make me shiver... they are even worse than those Pilot- glasses Seb always wears ...
he seems to like them a lot. he wouldn't take them off in ibiza! not even for a quick swim!

Old 05-24-2006, 02:46 PM
Nobility

i think the dress looks nice from what i could see ...i wish we could see the front

Old 05-24-2006, 02:52 PM
Nobility

source: gettyimages

his teeth don't look so yellow and wow is she reading these boards? she finally did something with that untamable hair of hers.
Old 05-24-2006, 02:52 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
i think the dress looks nice from what i could see ...i wish we could see the front
i'm sure we'll get pics of that soon. i just don't like the fact that it is made of two very different cloths and i don't know. her style will never be mine and vice versa so i will probably always be critical of what she wears. at least she did something with her hair.
Old 05-24-2006, 03:01 PM
Nobility

i really like tati make-up and hair in there....i'm kinda amazed at how lovely tati is looking now...she might even end up in a fashion mag...
Old 05-24-2006, 03:09 PM
Nobility

Quote:
i really like tati make-up and hair in there....i'm kinda amazed at how lovely tati is looking now...she might even end up in a fashion mag...
she's never striked me as anything special or beautiful but with the right make up any girl can look fab.

what magazine was she in?
Old 05-24-2006, 03:20 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
she's never striked me as anything special or beautiful but with the right make up any girl can look fab.

what magazine was she in?
oh, i was just saying since her style has improved i bet she will be praised for it soon in a mag...or something
but her name was mentioned in vogue..with Uma Thermen on the cover, along with andrea and char for there appearence at the Rose Ball..i'ts not worth buying it was a blurb..
Old 05-24-2006, 03:22 PM
Nobility

Quote:
oh, i was just saying since her style has improved i bet she will be praised for it soon in a mag...or something
but her name was mentioned in vogue..with Uma Thermen on the cover, along with andrea and char for there appearence at the Rose Ball..i'ts not worth buying it was a blurb..
yeah for a plain girl she changed (in the cannes pic) not so much in the stars match one. like i said she reminds me of julie andrews in the sound of music.
Old 05-24-2006, 03:27 PM
Majesty

Two more pics of Tatiana and Andrea at the Maxim's last week - BUNTE

Old 05-24-2006, 03:30 PM
Nobility

^ they sure are singing really hard...thanks for the pics

i know there was talk before of tati loosing weight..but looking at the canne pics it is clear to me that she did, her arms a much thinner now and her stomach is really flat
Old 05-24-2006, 03:40 PM
Nobility

Quote:
^ they sure are singing really hard...thanks for the pics

i know there was talk before of tati loosing weight..but looking at the canne pics it is clear to me that she did, her arms a much thinner now and her stomach is really flat
i agree she has lost weight. she was more full when she began dating andrea. i guess the pressure of the camera does get to some people.

thank you for those great pics tbhrc (as always)

i wonder what they were singing? if it was happy birthday then gosh they really mean it didn't they?! :p
Old 05-24-2006, 04:23 PM
Nobility

i found two more canne pics
source: aap

Old 05-24-2006, 04:30 PM
Nobility

there were two at profimedia but they're the ones we have here. sans the middle watermark.

i think she really needed a strapless bra for that dress...for obvious reasons.
Old 05-24-2006, 04:58 PM
Nobility

that poor girl. my dresses may not be designer label but they flatter me so much more than the ones she chooses. haute couture means nothing to me. as long as it's beautiful and makes me feel like a princess i'm good. but who knows maybe the ones she chooses make her feel like a princess. we're all different and her view of fashion and style may not be mine. no it definitely is not mine.
Old 05-24-2006, 04:58 PM
Courtier

I can't say how much i like him in a tux (ok, I always like him, but especially in a tux!)
Old 05-24-2006, 04:59 PM
Nobility

also it looks as if the top is about to fall. it's not exactly at shoulder length where it should be but rather a couple of inches more down. strange. i also don't like where it cuts. it's just not flattering for her.
Old 05-24-2006, 05:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Anyway, here they are again ....

(sipa)

... more here !
Old 05-24-2006, 06:04 PM
Nobility

yeah it's okay not to look perfect and i guess it all comes down to whether you feel comfortable. because if you do then you can carry yourself well and with elegance.

nix what i said about the hair. i take it back. the lipstick just doesn't go with the dress either. red with shades of metallic blue/silver eh..but she seems to be fond of that color for her lips.
Old 05-24-2006, 06:05 PM
Serene Highness

they look nice
Old 05-24-2006, 06:07 PM
Nobility

she also seems to be a bit..scared. well not scared but intimidated or surprised by all the attention or at least that's what her face expression convey though i have to admit so many photographers would put any of us in a frenzy. andrea nturally is at ease because of the obvious.

the belt looks a bit tacky. the dress might look better without it.