The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 02:48 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
who said anything about tati being the next princess of monaco? :P
and even if she was, andrea is not exactly polished either. i can appreciate their look since they're both young and having fun; i just think tati needs to work on posture and how to really dress up (have the complete package: hair, makeup, nails) for a big event.
HAHA I did! well, i don't think they'll get married, but i haven't ruled out the possibility yet. i think tati needs a stylist and an etiquette teacher, and she'll be a-okay.

Old 05-04-2006, 03:17 PM

She certainly does need a stylist, her dress at the Rose Ball, head gear and all , is proof enough.:(

Old 05-04-2006, 03:46 PM
Nobility

source: bruno press

i still don't like the dress on her. but it is a pretty dress. i like the way it flows.
Old 05-04-2006, 05:26 PM
Aristocracy

I really like the dress. I think it suits her. But I would like to see her with a different hairdo, her hair is always hanging down in the same way.
Old 05-04-2006, 06:39 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
HAHA I did! well, i don't think they'll get married, but i haven't ruled out the possibility yet. i think tati needs a stylist and an etiquette teacher, and she'll be a-okay.
I agree, she may need a stylist and etiquette teacher at some point. Well, at least a stylist for when she's going to functions with the son of Princess Caroline. When she's just out with her boyfriend Andrea, her personal style is okay with me.
Old 05-04-2006, 06:42 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
I agree, she may need a stylist and etiquette teacher at some point. Well, at least a stylist for when she's going to functions with the son of Princess Caroline. When she's just out with her boyfriend Andrea, her personal style is okay with me.
yeah that's a good way to look at it. i'm just a bit horrified sometimes because if i knew i would be in the limelight so much, i would at least try to brush my hair.
Old 05-04-2006, 06:45 PM
Courtier

Might be some kind of defense mechanism: to care less about your look because you know that as hard as you try it will never be enough, and they will always find something to criticize. It shows strengh of character in my opinion (and for the record, just like you I would try to be Miss Perfection and always please everyone if I were in the spotlight...)
Old 05-04-2006, 06:49 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
Might be some kind of defense mechanism: to care less about your look because you know that as hard as you try it will never be enough, and they will always find something to criticize. It shows strengh of character in my opinion (and for the record, just like you I would try to be Miss Perfection and always please everyone if I were in the spotlight...)
that is true. people will always pick you apart if you're in the limelight, but if you look decent (take char's new pics at the train station) people will say you look fine. i personally thought charlotte looked so relaxed and comfortable, really natural. and she wasn't all glammed up and her hair had some frizz but i still liked the cute hair do. tatiana is just always the same, and like others have said, the look just doesn't suit her.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:43 PM
Courtier

I agree, but also Char (as Caro, Steph, and even Grace who in my opinion was the epitome of perfection) are or were constantly criticized by part of the public; it's a lose/lose situation because you can please someone but never please everybody! This said, I don't like Tati's style at all, and I think her more recent outfit was quite nice compared to what she usually wears...
Old 05-05-2006, 08:45 AM
Nobility

i found more pics of the gala ....the last pic i think she looks beautiful in...i love how the dress flotes source: wireimage

Old 05-05-2006, 11:38 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
i found more pics of the gala ....the last pic i think she looks beautiful in...i love how the dress flotes source: wireimage
she looks okay in it. and yeah i said it above too, it flows really nicely.
Old 05-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like her dress, what is that around his shoulders, I don't like it. He looks exhausted. The tickets were $5,000.00 a piece, I hope they enjoyed themselves.

Old 05-05-2006, 10:17 PM
Aristocracy

if Princess Beatrice wore the dress too does anyone know the designer??? I've seen pictures of margreita missoni i wonder why theres none with her and ernest or with Andrea and Tatiana ???
Old 05-06-2006, 01:08 AM

I Really Don't Find Him Attractive
Old 05-06-2006, 08:44 PM
Commoner

Since Prince Rainier's death Andrea has had that permanent tired look around the eyes. He is still gorgeous though, he just seems tired or slightly exhausted, it can be because of his daily life, but to me he seem lost and is doing everything to amuse himself(traveling all over the world)...but lost nonetheless.

Tati needs to dress for herself, not for andrea. She is beautiful. I wonder if she makes andrea happy, he doesn't look happy for awhile now, amuse perhaps.
Old 05-06-2006, 08:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

He and Charlotte don't look anything alike. That is really sad Loveless, On top of grief, he is probably stressed about probably having to be in his uncles position one day, and wants to have fun now before his life changes and he has major responsibilities.

Old 05-06-2006, 08:52 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry's polo shirt
He and Charlotte don't look anything alike. how long has he and tatiana been together.
about two years. sob.
Old 05-06-2006, 08:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

at least he has someone constant in his life to love.

Old 05-06-2006, 10:22 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveless
Since Prince Rainier's death Andrea has had that permanent tired look around the eyes. He is still gorgeous though, he just seems tired or slightly exhausted, it can be because of his daily life, but to me he seem lost and is doing everything to amuse himself(traveling all over the world)...but lost nonetheless.

Tati needs to dress for herself, not for andrea. She is beautiful. I wonder if she makes andrea happy, he doesn't look happy for awhile now, amuse perhaps.
I agree with you - look back to pictures of Andrea when Prince Rainier was alive - I still believe he was the "father figure," the rock in Andrea's life. I don't belive that Prince Albert is a good guide for him, nor is Ernst - they are not bad people, just not very mature. Maybe he has learned some bad habits from them, and they certainly aren't steering him in the right direction. It would seem, right now, neither of them is in school - they seem to have too much time to make the social scene. Andrea strikes me as one of those guys who enjoys having a woman to love and spoil (not that he's incapable of a fling here and there), but for the most part, it seems when he has a girlfriend, she's sticks around for a while. Tatiana may be Mrs Right, or maybe Mrs Right-now....who knows; he loves her enough to take her everwhere, and they spend time w/each other's families. She's friends w/Charlotte, and seems to have the quiet, pliable personality he needs right now (not publicity-seeking, high maintenance, or demanding). If things work out, and they marry, I'll be happy. If not, I think it will be hard for him (especially if she breaks it off). We'll see.
Old 05-07-2006, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveless

Maybe this is why I'm not a huge fan of hers (although, unlike most of you, I think she looked beautiful at the gala). It just doesn't seem like she makes him really happy. But if he's looked unhappy since Rainier's death, it's not her fault. I hadn't noticed that was when he sort of went downhill.

Horseygal, Ernst seems to be a pretty terrible role model, and Albert seems inexperienced or uncomfortable with being a father figure. If Andrea was very close with his grandfather, added to the pressure coming from knowing he'll be prince one day, it makes sense that he's partying even more but not looking like he's enjoying it.