The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #121  
Old 05-04-2006, 12:07 PM
louisgarrel's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: ny, United States
Posts: 286
it's strange i'm standing up for a girl i don't like because she dating the guy i want.. but i'm just not understanding why so many of u don't think she looks right.. her hair , dress, earrings, body every thing looks perfect to me...maybe because i'm a bit of a boho myself...and that's the look i perfer...i guess i'm bias
__________________

__________________
  #122  
Old 05-04-2006, 12:23 PM
enchantednights's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tampa, United States
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
it's strange i'm standing up for a girl i don't like because she dating the guy i want.. but i'm just not understanding why so many of u don't think she looks right.. her hair , dress, earrings, body every thing looks perfect to me...maybe because i'm a bit of a boho myself...and that's the look i perfer...i guess i'm bias
i just don't think she has class. or elegance. and that was a big big HUGE event. i mean anyone who is anyone was there, and it was just incredibly high profile. i'm surprised he got in there and not bungalow 8, but i just got a very common vibe from her. like she didn't really totally fit there, and the way they rushed was just ugh.

about the dress, i've said it looks fine, maybe not on her but it looks fine. it would look better in a dark blue, maybe? the shoes are horrid. i'm standing by that. and the hair, i'm just not going to start on that again.
__________________

__________________
  #123  
Old 05-04-2006, 12:48 PM
louisgarrel's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: ny, United States
Posts: 286
i guess i'm just not understanding it all

but i will leave u with one name Sarah Jessica Parker....i say no more
__________________
  #124  
Old 05-04-2006, 12:50 PM
Grace's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 788
They didn't get into Bungalow 8? It's difficult to believe given his and her connections...I'm quite disappointed as I was in NY until Sunday clubbing around and everything, and apparently he got there the day I left (or maybe he arrived before but didn't go partying that much).

Nevermind, I will have to catch him in Europe :-)

Kisses
__________________
  #125  
Old 05-04-2006, 12:52 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
she has no class/elegance whatsoever and her posture is absolutely horrible. but he Loves her so...
I can't agree with you more. ... but he loves her... maybe for something we can't see, at least from outside.
__________________
  #126  
Old 05-04-2006, 12:57 PM
louisgarrel's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: ny, United States
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
They didn't get into Bungalow 8? It's difficult to believe given his and her connections...I'm quite disappointed as I was in NY until Sunday clubbing around and everything, and apparently he got there the day I left (or maybe he arrived before but didn't go partying that much).

Nevermind, I will have to catch him in Europe :-)

Kisses
the bungalow 8 thing happened two years ago during fashion week...
__________________
  #127  
Old 05-04-2006, 01:00 PM
Grace's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 788
Thanks for the information. Still seems strange, doesn't it?
__________________
  #128  
Old 05-04-2006, 01:08 PM
louisgarrel's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: ny, United States
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
Thanks for the information. Still seems strange, doesn't it?
well, at the time it seemed strange...but looking back on it he was still kinda unknown in the U.S. ...but now i don't think he will have any problems getting in anywhere..seeing as how he is making himself more visable to the media by going to a lote events
__________________
  #129  
Old 05-04-2006, 01:09 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
i think tati looks great in the dress. she has a great figure in post 121 at the top....and it looks like they both planned to were monaco colours as scarves....she in red andrea in white......

THIS SUCKS SO MUCH...there matching clothes now
I was feeling kind of wierd to see that red scarf, it doesn't go with her dress at all. Now you mentioned the monaco colours, maybe that makes a bit sense, otherwise for anyone who has a little sense of dress will not put that red with that dress.

Personally I like Tati for she being so real, but she doesn't have any class, (probably that makes her real). The pity thing is she doesn't wear to herself but to Andrea. Andrea looks great in the his own style, Tati not. That's the problem.
__________________
  #130  
Old 05-04-2006, 01:21 PM
louisgarrel's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: ny, United States
Posts: 286
please don't attack me for this, but can someone tell me how tati is different from char when it comes to class...because i find them to be the same..i mean they both have bad posture and put thier elbows on the table and char dosn't always look glam at parties..most times her hair is in a messy bun or worn down and looks like it needs to be brushed
__________________
  #131  
Old 05-04-2006, 01:23 PM
enchantednights's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tampa, United States
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by pllf1203
I was feeling kind of wierd to see that red scarf, it doesn't go with her dress at all. Now you mentioned the monaco colours, maybe that makes a bit sense, otherwise for anyone who has a little sense of dress will not put that red with that dress.

Personally I like Tati for she being so real, but she doesn't have any class, (probably that makes her real). The pity thing is she doesn't wear to herself but to Andrea. Andrea looks great in the his own style, Tati not. That's the problem.
yeah i said the same exact thing about the scarf and the fact that she dresses that way for andrea because before him she did not dress like that. there are pics to prove it. and it does not look good on her like it does on andrea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
i guess i'm just not understanding it all

but i will leave u with one name Sarah Jessica Parker....i say no more

i'm more of a grace elegance type thing not boho but i may be biased as well.

and omg yes ugh i wanted to choke her when i saw that dress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
well, at the time it seemed strange...but looking back on it he was still kinda unknown in the U.S. ...but now i don't think he will have any problems getting in anywhere..seeing as how he is making himself more visable to the media by going to a lote events
and his step brothers and their girlfriends are big on the NYC scene so that will probably help a lot as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
please don't attack me for this, but can someone tell me how tati is different from char when it comes to class...because i find them to be the same..i mean they both have bad posture and put thier elbows on the table and char dosn't always look glam at parties..most times her hair is in a messy bun or worn down and looks like it needs to be brushed
people are going to attack me now as well because i agree with you. though i have never liked chars style (too plain for my taste) she does have terrible posture, she's always leaning back and at parties she looks decent but she's lost that touch she used to have when she was 15-17 years old. so i'm not going to criticize you for pointing that out because it is true though Char does have or had a natural elegance, recently i'm questioning that.
__________________
  #132  
Old 05-04-2006, 01:30 PM
louisgarrel's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: ny, United States
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
i'm more of a grace elegance type thing not boho but i may be biased as well.

and omg yes ugh i wanted to choke her when i saw that dress.
i think Sarah felt obligated to were it becaues after all she was McQueen's date.. but still there's no excuse to look that bad..the worst look of the night by faaaaaaaarr.....tati fit in more then her
__________________
  #133  
Old 05-04-2006, 01:35 PM
enchantednights's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tampa, United States
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
i think Sarah felt obligated to were it becaues after all she was McQueen's date.. but still there's no excuse to look that bad..the worst look of the night by faaaaaaaarr.....tati fit in more then her
the thing with tati's dress was that it didn't look good on her. it might have on someone else, but not her. and the red scarf killed it. now that i think about it, it remind me of the one she wore back in july with the white dress, which i also did not like, for the enthronement ceremonies.

i was just looking back at the pictures and i have to say i do Love her earrings, but that's because i Love those kinds of earrings and at least they matched.

well it seems i've been ripping this girl to shreds. so i had to find something i liked. i don't think i've said enough about how handsome Andrea looked. i Love him in a tux though so I am completely biased there.
__________________
  #134  
Old 05-04-2006, 01:44 PM
louisgarrel's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: ny, United States
Posts: 286
i just like the dress on her because it hugs her form perfectly i thought it went well with her body type. seeing her in it made me wish i had her body, instead i'm stuck with Olive Oil's
__________________
  #135  
Old 05-04-2006, 01:49 PM
enchantednights's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tampa, United States
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
i just like the dress on her because it hugs her form perfectly i thought it went well with her body type. seeing her in it made me wish i had her body, instead i'm stuck with Olive Oil's
last time i made a body comment (in the char boards) i got bashed and sigh. i'm just not going to go there. it's nice she's [tati] comfortable with her body and strapless dresses are amazing. i Love them. the color just really killed it for me and the scarf of course.
__________________
  #136  
Old 05-04-2006, 01:52 PM
louisgarrel's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: ny, United States
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
i was just looking back at the pictures and i have to say i do Love her earrings, but that's because i Love those kinds of earrings and at least they matched.

well it seems i've been ripping this girl to shreds. so i had to find something i liked. i don't think i've said enough about how handsome Andrea looked. i Love him in a tux though so I am completely biased there.
i don't know what to make of andrea's look..i guess fine...but they look good as a pair that night
__________________
  #137  
Old 05-04-2006, 01:54 PM
enchantednights's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tampa, United States
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
i don't know what to make of andrea's look..i guess fine...but they look good as a pair that night
i Love andrea's look because it is him and you can see that, you can see he is comfortable with himself. and he, at least to me, always looks good in a tux. but like i said i'm biased there.
__________________
  #138  
Old 05-04-2006, 01:56 PM
louisgarrel's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: ny, United States
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
last time i made a body comment (in the char boards) i got bashed and sigh. i'm just not going to go there. it's nice she's [tati] comfortable with her body and strapless dresses are amazing. i Love them. the color just really killed it for me and the scarf of course.
oops, no offence to anyone skinny...just thought i'd add that befor anyone responds

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
i Love andrea's look because it is him and you can see that, you can see he is comfortable with himself. and he, at least to me, always looks good in a tux. but like i said i'm biased there.
i used to have a huge problem with andrea's suites not being tailored
but now i have accepted it....it fits his boho style...i'm happy he hasn't changed it....i don't want him to become a metrosexual
__________________
  #139  
Old 05-04-2006, 02:25 PM
enchantednights's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tampa, United States
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
i used to have a huge problem with andrea's suites not being tailored
but now i have accepted it....it fits his boho style...i'm happy he hasn't changed it....i don't want him to become a metrosexual
HAHAHA like Pierre? :p
__________________
  #140  
Old 05-04-2006, 02:33 PM
BurberryBrit's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: onthenet, United States
Posts: 1,439
who said anything about tati being the next princess of monaco? :P
and even if she was, andrea is not exactly polished either. i can appreciate their look since they're both young and having fun; i just think tati needs to work on posture and how to really dress up (have the complete package: hair, makeup, nails) for a big event.
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 17 : April 2006 - May 2006 Elspeth Current Events Archive 129 05-03-2006 11:29 AM
Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 16 : Feb.2006 - Apr.2006 Ennyllorac Current Events Archive 189 04-09-2006 11:22 PM
Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 7 : Feb.2006 - Apr.2006 Ennyllorac Current Events Archive 201 04-05-2006 11:41 PM
Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 15 : Jan.2006 - Feb.2006 Ennyllorac Current Events Archive 204 02-25-2006 12:08 PM
Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 6 : Oct.2005 - Feb.2006 Gabriella Current Events Archive 256 02-04-2006 03:35 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth charlene crown prince felipe crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit duchess of cambridge dutch royal history engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri habsburg hohenzollern infanta elena infanta leonor infanta sofia jewellery jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king constantine ii king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg nobility olympic games ottoman picture of the month pom prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince felipe prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess anita princess astrid princess beatrix princess charlene princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess marilene princess mary queen anne-marie queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit visit wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:00 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]