Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 8 : April 2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's strange i'm standing up for a girl i don't like because she dating the guy i want.. but i'm just not understanding why so many of u don't think she looks right.. her hair , dress, earrings, body every thing looks perfect to me...maybe because i'm a bit of a boho myself...and that's the look i perfer...i guess i'm bias

Last edited:
louisgarrel said:
it's strange i'm standing up for a girl i don't like because she dating the guy i want.. but i'm just not understanding why so many of u don't think she looks right.. her hair , dress, earrings, body every thing looks perfect to me...maybe because i'm a bit of a boho myself...and that's the look i perfer...i guess i'm bias

i just don't think she has class. or elegance. and that was a big big HUGE event. i mean anyone who is anyone was there, and it was just incredibly high profile. i'm surprised he got in there and not bungalow 8, but i just got a very common vibe from her. like she didn't really totally fit there, and the way they rushed was just ugh.

about the dress, i've said it looks fine, maybe not on her but it looks fine. it would look better in a dark blue, maybe? the shoes are horrid. i'm standing by that. and the hair, i'm just not going to start on that again.

i guess i'm just not understanding it all

but i will leave u with one name Sarah Jessica Parker....i say no more

They didn't get into Bungalow 8? It's difficult to believe given his and her connections...I'm quite disappointed as I was in NY until Sunday clubbing around and everything, and apparently he got there the day I left (or maybe he arrived before but didn't go partying that much).

Nevermind, I will have to catch him in Europe :)

Kisses

enchantednights said:
she has no class/elegance whatsoever and her posture is absolutely horrible. but he Loves her so...

I can't agree with you more. ... but he loves her... maybe for something we can't see, at least from outside.

Grace said:
They didn't get into Bungalow 8? It's difficult to believe given his and her connections...I'm quite disappointed as I was in NY until Sunday clubbing around and everything, and apparently he got there the day I left (or maybe he arrived before but didn't go partying that much).

Nevermind, I will have to catch him in Europe :)

Kisses

the bungalow 8 thing happened two years ago during fashion week...

Thanks for the information. Still seems strange, doesn't it?

Grace said:
Thanks for the information. Still seems strange, doesn't it?

well, at the time it seemed strange...but looking back on it he was still kinda unknown in the U.S. ...but now i don't think he will have any problems getting in anywhere..seeing as how he is making himself more visable to the media by going to a lote events

louisgarrel said:
i think tati looks great in the dress. she has a great figure in post 121 at the top....and it looks like they both planned to were monaco colours as scarves....she in red andrea in white......

THIS SUCKS SO MUCH...there matching clothes now

I was feeling kind of wierd to see that red scarf, it doesn't go with her dress at all. Now you mentioned the monaco colours, maybe that makes a bit sense, otherwise for anyone who has a little sense of dress will not put that red with that dress.

Personally I like Tati for she being so real, but she doesn't have any class, (probably that makes her real). The pity thing is she doesn't wear to herself but to Andrea. Andrea looks great in the his own style, Tati not. That's the problem.

please don't attack me for this, but can someone tell me how tati is different from char when it comes to class...because i find them to be the same..i mean they both have bad posture and put thier elbows on the table and char dosn't always look glam at parties..most times her hair is in a messy bun or worn down and looks like it needs to be brushed

pllf1203 said:
I was feeling kind of wierd to see that red scarf, it doesn't go with her dress at all. Now you mentioned the monaco colours, maybe that makes a bit sense, otherwise for anyone who has a little sense of dress will not put that red with that dress.

Personally I like Tati for she being so real, but she doesn't have any class, (probably that makes her real). The pity thing is she doesn't wear to herself but to Andrea. Andrea looks great in the his own style, Tati not. That's the problem.

yeah i said the same exact thing about the scarf and the fact that she dresses that way for andrea because before him she did not dress like that. there are pics to prove it. and it does not look good on her like it does on andrea.

louisgarrel said:
i guess i'm just not understanding it all

but i will leave u with one name Sarah Jessica Parker....i say no more

i'm more of a grace elegance type thing not boho but i may be biased as well.

and omg yes ugh i wanted to choke her when i saw that dress.

louisgarrel said:
well, at the time it seemed strange...but looking back on it he was still kinda unknown in the U.S. ...but now i don't think he will have any problems getting in anywhere..seeing as how he is making himself more visable to the media by going to a lote events

and his step brothers and their girlfriends are big on the NYC scene so that will probably help a lot as well.

louisgarrel said:
please don't attack me for this, but can someone tell me how tati is different from char when it comes to class...because i find them to be the same..i mean they both have bad posture and put thier elbows on the table and char dosn't always look glam at parties..most times her hair is in a messy bun or worn down and looks like it needs to be brushed

people are going to attack me now as well because i agree with you. though i have never liked chars style (too plain for my taste) she does have terrible posture, she's always leaning back and at parties she looks decent but she's lost that touch she used to have when she was 15-17 years old. so i'm not going to criticize you for pointing that out because it is true though Char does have or had a natural elegance, recently i'm questioning that.

Last edited by a moderator:
enchantednights said:
i'm more of a grace elegance type thing not boho but i may be biased as well.

and omg yes ugh i wanted to choke her when i saw that dress.

i think Sarah felt obligated to were it becaues after all she was McQueen's date.. but still there's no excuse to look that bad..the worst look of the night by faaaaaaaarr.....tati fit in more then her

louisgarrel said:
i think Sarah felt obligated to were it becaues after all she was McQueen's date.. but still there's no excuse to look that bad..the worst look of the night by faaaaaaaarr.....tati fit in more then her

the thing with tati's dress was that it didn't look good on her. it might have on someone else, but not her. and the red scarf killed it. now that i think about it, it remind me of the one she wore back in july with the white dress, which i also did not like, for the enthronement ceremonies.

i was just looking back at the pictures and i have to say i do Love her earrings, but that's because i Love those kinds of earrings and at least they matched.

well it seems i've been ripping this girl to shreds. so i had to find something i liked. i don't think i've said enough about how handsome Andrea looked. i Love him in a tux though so I am completely biased there.

i just like the dress on her because it hugs her form perfectly i thought it went well with her body type. seeing her in it made me wish i had her body, instead i'm stuck with Olive Oil's

Last edited:
louisgarrel said:
i just like the dress on her because it hugs her form perfectly i thought it went well with her body type. seeing her in it made me wish i had her body, instead i'm stuck with Olive Oil's

last time i made a body comment (in the char boards) i got bashed and sigh. i'm just not going to go there. it's nice she's [tati] comfortable with her body and strapless dresses are amazing. i Love them. the color just really killed it for me and the scarf of course.

enchantednights said:
i was just looking back at the pictures and i have to say i do Love her earrings, but that's because i Love those kinds of earrings and at least they matched.

well it seems i've been ripping this girl to shreds. so i had to find something i liked. i don't think i've said enough about how handsome Andrea looked. i Love him in a tux though so I am completely biased there.

i don't know what to make of andrea's look..i guess fine...but they look good as a pair that night

louisgarrel said:
i don't know what to make of andrea's look..i guess fine...but they look good as a pair that night

i Love andrea's look because it is him and you can see that, you can see he is comfortable with himself. and he, at least to me, always looks good in a tux. but like i said i'm biased there.

enchantednights said:
last time i made a body comment (in the char boards) i got bashed and sigh. i'm just not going to go there. it's nice she's [tati] comfortable with her body and strapless dresses are amazing. i Love them. the color just really killed it for me and the scarf of course.

oops, no offence to anyone skinny...just thought i'd add that befor anyone responds

enchantednights said:
i Love andrea's look because it is him and you can see that, you can see he is comfortable with himself. and he, at least to me, always looks good in a tux. but like i said i'm biased there.

i used to have a huge problem with andrea's suites not being tailored
but now i have accepted it....it fits his boho style...i'm happy he hasn't changed it....i don't want him to become a metrosexual

louisgarrel said:
i used to have a huge problem with andrea's suites not being tailored
but now i have accepted it....it fits his boho style...i'm happy he hasn't changed it....i don't want him to become a metrosexual

HAHAHA like Pierre? :p :rolleyes:

who said anything about tati being the next princess of monaco? :p
and even if she was, andrea is not exactly polished either. i can appreciate their look since they're both young and having fun; i just think tati needs to work on posture and how to really dress up (have the complete package: hair, makeup, nails) for a big event.

BurberryBrit said:
who said anything about tati being the next princess of monaco? :p
and even if she was, andrea is not exactly polished either. i can appreciate their look since they're both young and having fun; i just think tati needs to work on posture and how to really dress up (have the complete package: hair, makeup, nails) for a big event.

HAHA I did! well, i don't think they'll get married, but i haven't ruled out the possibility yet. i think tati needs a stylist and an etiquette teacher, and she'll be a-okay.

She certainly does need a stylist, her dress at the Rose Ball, head gear and all , is proof enough.:(

x57986.jpg

x579dy.jpg

source: bruno press

i still don't like the dress on her. but it is a pretty dress. i like the way it flows.

I really like the dress. I think it suits her. But I would like to see her with a different hairdo, her hair is always hanging down in the same way.

enchantednights said:
HAHA I did! well, i don't think they'll get married, but i haven't ruled out the possibility yet. i think tati needs a stylist and an etiquette teacher, and she'll be a-okay.

I agree, she may need a stylist and etiquette teacher at some point. Well, at least a stylist for when she's going to functions with the son of Princess Caroline. When she's just out with her boyfriend Andrea, her personal style is okay with me. ;)

BurberryBrit said:
I agree, she may need a stylist and etiquette teacher at some point. Well, at least a stylist for when she's going to functions with the son of Princess Caroline. When she's just out with her boyfriend Andrea, her personal style is okay with me. ;)

yeah that's a good way to look at it. i'm just a bit horrified sometimes because if i knew i would be in the limelight so much, i would at least try to brush my hair.

Might be some kind of defense mechanism: to care less about your look because you know that as hard as you try it will never be enough, and they will always find something to criticize. It shows strengh of character in my opinion (and for the record, just like you I would try to be Miss Perfection and always please everyone if I were in the spotlight...)

Grace said:
Might be some kind of defense mechanism: to care less about your look because you know that as hard as you try it will never be enough, and they will always find something to criticize. It shows strengh of character in my opinion (and for the record, just like you I would try to be Miss Perfection and always please everyone if I were in the spotlight...)

that is true. people will always pick you apart if you're in the limelight, but if you look decent (take char's new pics at the train station) people will say you look fine. i personally thought charlotte looked so relaxed and comfortable, really natural. and she wasn't all glammed up and her hair had some frizz but i still liked the cute hair do. tatiana is just always the same, and like others have said, the look just doesn't suit her.

Last edited:
I agree, but also Char (as Caro, Steph, and even Grace who in my opinion was the epitome of perfection) are or were constantly criticized by part of the public; it's a lose/lose situation because you can please someone but never please everybody! This said, I don't like Tati's style at all, and I think her more recent outfit was quite nice compared to what she usually wears...

i found more pics of the gala ....the last pic i think she looks beautiful in...i love how the dress flotes source: wireimage
8497225frenchbunny55200682638AM.jpg

8497223frenchbunny55200682623AM.jpg

8497224frenchbunny55200682630AM.jpg

8497221frenchbunny55200682609AM.jpg

8485883frenchbunny55200682458AM.jpg

8485882frenchbunny55200682532AM.jpg

8484674frenchbunny55200682547AM.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom