The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 10:14 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
Maybe he just hit his head on a tble or a chair when he was a little kid...it happens with babies when they are starting to walk...
In an interview to the public Italian tv, once Stefano said that Andrea was a very lively boy.

Old 04-14-2006, 12:55 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanie201985
he doesn't look well.
I agree with you

Old 04-14-2006, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
I agree with you
He looked a bit bizarre at the amade event, but he looked fine at the rose ball and I think at Maxim's in the Point du Vue scan he seemed especially well-looking. He looks better lately and in the past year than he did from 2003 on through 2004. 2005 was a big improvement for him and so far he is maintaining that, imho.
Old 04-14-2006, 05:28 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
He looked a bit bizarre at the amade event, but he looked fine at the rose ball and I think at Maxim's in the Point du Vue scan he seemed especially well-looking. He looks better lately and in the past year than he did from 2003 on through 2004. 2005 was a big improvement for him and so far he is maintaining that, imho.
haha i didn't take it the wrong way, but what did you mean by 'bizarre'? i thought he looked natural and at ease, it's a shame we don't see him like that more often.
Old 04-14-2006, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
haha i didn't take it the wrong way, but what did you mean by 'bizarre'? i thought he looked natural and at ease, it's a shame we don't see him like that more often.
I don't know how to explain it. It could be the way his hair was framing his face or was falling that particular night.
Old 04-14-2006, 06:03 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
I don't know how to explain it. It could be the way his hair was framing his face or was falling that particular night.
oh okay i know what you mean.
Old 04-14-2006, 06:11 PM
Courtier

I saw him on video, and he was looking much much better than in pics. He was quite stunning and very elegant actually.
Old 04-14-2006, 06:20 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
I saw him on video, and he was looking much much better than in pics. He was quite stunning and very elegant actually.
is this video online?
Old 04-14-2006, 06:30 PM
Commoner

that's what i want to know.
Old 04-14-2006, 07:08 PM
Courtier

No, on tv, sorry. I swear he looked gorgeous, even better than at the Rose Ball...
Old 04-15-2006, 07:14 AM
Aristocracy

he looks much better than 2005 photos...getting back to usual gorgeous andrea
Old 04-15-2006, 12:11 PM
Imperial Majesty

Well, now we've established how gorgeous he is, could we get back on topic please?

Thanks.
Old 04-15-2006, 06:22 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Scan from PDV - Andrea and Tatiana at the Maxim's in Paris
why don't you think theres more pictures from this event ?
Old 04-16-2006, 01:13 PM
Courtier

Andrea seems to be under some added pressure lately probably because he's being hounded by the press. He is second-in-line to the Monegasque throne after all. He suffered the loss of his grandfather and might be studying for exams somewhere though we don't know for sure and he's been accompanying his mother and uncle to quite a few public events lately. This could account for why he looks tired sometimes. Imo, the intensity will increase on him because the press thinks they are watching the next ruler (after his mother PC) of Monaco.
Old 04-16-2006, 01:32 PM
Nobility

maybe it's just me, but i think andrea has been handlign the cameras and papp's a bit better lately. it probably has to do with him being second in line, but his attitude has changed, again this may just be me.
Old 04-16-2006, 02:13 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
maybe it's just me, but i think andrea has been handlign the cameras and papp's a bit better lately. it probably has to do with him being second in line, but his attitude has changed, again this may just be me.
Yeah I have noticed that too!
Old 04-17-2006, 12:05 AM
Nobility

i just got my new W mag in the mail and andrea and tatiana are in it, it turns out they went to the miu miu fashion show with char and pierre, but there wasn't a pic of pierre

and tati's brother was in the issue too, it seems he has hollywood connections, he and his model and recent law school graduate girlfriend were invited by george clooney to his oscar party

just thought i'd share
Old 04-17-2006, 06:57 PM
Nobility

Can you scan the pics? Please.
Old 04-17-2006, 07:05 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydura0717
Can you scan the pics? Please.
i'm going to go buy it tomorrow and scan it, unlesslouis beats me to it, but i still want the mag anyway.
Old 04-17-2006, 10:35 PM
Nobility

i don't have a scanner, sorry...............

but i can say that tati looks like she has a mistic tan and i think she has on too much make up
andrea looks the way he always looks, messy hair, black jacket with a white botton down shirt

and char's pic is the same one posted on her thread

tati's brother i think looks a lot like her....oh, and another thing, his girlfriend was interviewd in the mag and i think she sounds stuck up in it.