Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 8 : April 2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
louisgarrel said:
i did hear andrea had a difficult time in school after his father died, maybe he needed special attention.

i hope you don't mind me continuing this here, but last time we started on andrea in pierre's thread we got yelled at.

well i would imagine by high school he would be doing much better. i did hear once he got kicked out of school for fighting.

louisgarrel said:
i don't have a scanner, sorry...............

but i can say that tati looks like she has a mistic tan and i think she has on too much make up
andrea looks the way he always looks, messy hair, black jacket with a white botton down shirt

and char's pic is the same one posted on her thread

tati's brother i think looks a lot like her....oh, and another thing, his girlfriend was interviewd in the mag and i think she sounds stuck up in it.

i think i've seen her brother before, i can't wait to buy the mag when i go to borders tomorrow. finally something to spend that card on! what did she say in the interview and what did they say about andy and tati?

Last edited by a moderator:
The raucous Miu Miu party at Laperouse topped off the week's festivities. "I'm lost" Caroline Winberg lamented as she tried navigating her way around Pierre, Charlotte and Andrea Casiraghi, Miuccia Prada and Patrizio Bertelli.

thats what a paragraph of the artical says on them

Eugenia silvia and Alejandro Santo Domingo, acceepted Giorgio Armani's invitation to join his Hollywood emissary,she said she never thought George Clooney was good looking but she changed her mind after she met him. on Matt Dillon she said she had a teenage crush on him, but when she met him it was a let down. but she didn't care because Alejandro was better looking then any of them.

oops. i thought is was george clooney who invited her at first.....but thats pretty much wat the small interview from her was

W magazine..........source

Last edited:
When quoting from an newspaper or magazine article, please remember to post a link to the original article as per TRF Rules & Guidelines.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Mandy

louisgarrel said:
The raucous Miu Miu party at Laperouse topped off the week's festivities. "I'm lost" Caroline Winberg lamented as she tried navigating her way around Pierre, Charlotte and Andrea Casiraghi, Miuccia Prada and Patrizio Bertelli.

thats what a paragraph of the artical says on them

Eugenia silvia and Alejandro Santo Domingo, acceepted Giorgio Armani's invitation to join his Hollywood emissary,she said she never thought George Clooney was good looking but she changed her mind after she met him. on Matt Dillon she said she had a teenage crush on him, but when she met him it was a let down. but she didn't care because Alejandro was better looking then any of them.

oops. i thought is was george clooney who invited her at first.....but thats pretty much wat the small interview from her was

W magazine..........source

louis what page is it on? i can't seem to find it and does your mag have jessica simpson on the cover (april edition)?

^ no it has lindsay lohan and maryl streep on the cover, may issue........sorry, i should have mentioned that

OO is it a big article on them or just a little blurb.

w074nn.jpg

w0g5mg.jpg

w0g5yt.jpg

source: deadline press

CasiraghiTrio said:
Isn't this one from a funeral recently that was in Paris?
http://i3.tinypic.com/w0g7c2.jpg (deadline)
I think it was the funeral of one of Caroline's great friends' husband.
I forgot the name

yeah from ines's funeral.

i like how he had red highlights there too. they suit him.

Last edited:
i love andrea so

even though i find him unattrective at times, it's like eveytime new pics come out i see something about him that turs me off, but then i get used to it and like him again

kaydura0717 said:
OO is it a big article on them or just a little blurb.

it's a little blurb, nothing to get excited about really, it's the same as what i posted earlier

Last edited by a moderator:
that's so cute to see andrea helping tati with her boots......i'm so jealous..
andrea seems to be the nurturing type....he's so romantic.......
he really is prince charming

louisgarrel said:
that's so cute to see andrea helping tati with her boots......i'm so jealous..
andrea seems to be the nurturing type....he's so romantic.......
he really is prince charming

yeah i was like awww when i saw that. it reminded me of that scene from pretty woman and yeah i got pretty jealous too :p :rolleyes: ...and he really seems to fit the prince charming thing. total romantic. remember those roses he got her in london and rome?

Last edited:
^ yeah, don't remind me....tati is so freaking lucky....

louisgarrel said:
^ yeah, don't remind me....tati is so freaking lucky....

some girls have all the luck! :D :rolleyes: i really wonder if they will make it to the altar, i'm still very doubtful about it.

enchantednights said:
some girls have all the luck! :D :rolleyes: i really wonder if they will make it to the altar, i'm still very doubtful about it.

thanks for saying that, because i don't like to think they will, just because i want him for myself. but u have to admit there is something very special about this one relationship that makes me think they will wed....i mean, look at all the romantic things he's done for her and how tender they are with eachother in pics....

louisgarrel said:
thanks for saying that, because i don't like to think they will, just because i want him for myself. but u have to admit there is something very special about this one relationship that makes me think they will wed....i mean, look at all the romantic things he's done for her and how tender they are with eachother in pics....

wel yeah there is obviously but he is only 22 and she's 21, it just seems to early for me to have a yes or no in mind for them. and yeah he does all these things to her but i can point out a lot of the same thing he did to the previous ones. it's just his nature to be ronantic like that.

I'm not sure if I should be saying this, because I don't know Andrea and Tatiana. But. They don't look IN LOVE to me. There are a few sets of photos, like the boots and roses, or at the Rose Ball when she had her hand on his, in which they seem very affectionate. But mostly they don't. Love is different for everyone, but when you look at pictures of Caroline and Stefano or Grace and Rainier (especially in later years), I see a difference between them and Andrea/Tatiana.

But hey, what do I know. I just look at pictures.

There are mentions in both W and Vogue this month about Andrea and Charlotte - they are on the "it" lists in the fashion world....

letsdrive said:
I'm not sure if I should be saying this, because I don't know Andrea and Tatiana. But. They don't look IN LOVE to me. There are a few sets of photos, like the boots and roses, or at the Rose Ball when she had her hand on his, in which they seem very affectionate. But mostly they don't. Love is different for everyone, but when you look at pictures of Caroline and Stefano or Grace and Rainier (especially in later years), I see a difference between them and Andrea/Tatiana.

But hey, what do I know. I just look at pictures.

Hmm... you may be right, but let's think about your comparisons:
1) Grace and Rainier (well over 20 years of marriage and three children)
2) Caroline and Stefano (7 or 8 years of marriage, three children)
3) Andrea and Tatiana (dating since late 2003, so perhaps a little over 2 years of dating)

Horseygal said:
There are mentions in both W and Vogue this month about Andrea and Charlotte - they are on the "it" lists in the fashion world....

is it apirl vogue or may vogue? and what do the say about them and are there any pics included?

louisgarrel said:
is it apirl vogue or may vogue? and what do the say about them and are there any pics included?

i just checked vogue with jen aniston and didn't see it there. must be may.

enchantednights said:
i just checked vogue with jen aniston and didn't see it there. must be may.

It's the May issue for both W (Meryl Streep/Lindsay Lohan on cover) and Vogue (Kira Knightly on cover); they just mention how Andrea & Char have been seen at the Mui Mui fashion show/after party, and how they are royals to watch in the future.

Horseygal said:
It's the May issue for both W (Meryl Streep/Lindsay Lohan on cover) and Vogue (Kira Knightly on cover); they just mention how Andrea & Char have been seen at the Mui Mui fashion show/after party, and how they are royals to watch in the future.

i'll try to check it out tomorrow. if not i will go this weekend. thanks!

Can someone please tell me where andrea studies ? I know that Charlotte and Pierre are in Paris. I read somewhere he was in Canada but I'm not really sure. Thanks

Florence said:
Can someone please tell me where andrea studies ? I know that Charlotte and Pierre are in Paris. I read somewhere he was in Canada but I'm not really sure. Thanks

well we know he went to canda for a while and even though there's a lot of speculation of where he is now, la sorbonne seems like a very real possibility.

La Sorbonne would be great for me, if he's there. I'm working there starting next month!

Andrea on the cover of this weeks NOVELLA2000 (via dagospia)

It reads "The real nature of a rebellious prince"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom