Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 8 : April 2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His teeth look terrible. Those younger photos of him illustrate how handsome he could be if her took better care of his appearance. He would look worlds better if he gained some weight, cut his hair, and whiten his teeth.

Well, I guess we won't ever hear the true story behind his scar unless the Grimaldis decide to officially promote him as Caroline's heir, with a title and the full round of public duties, because if/when they do, they would certainly publish some official account of his life, as was done for Albert, Rainier, and even with younger modern royals like William of Wales.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Well, I guess we won't ever hear the true story behind his scar unless the Grimaldis decide to officially promote him as Caroline's heir, with a title and the full round of public duties, because if/when they do, they would certainly publish some official account of his life, as was done for Albert, Rainier, and even with younger modern royals like William of Wales.

i just looked back at worldroots and found that he's had that scar since he was a toddler so God knows, maybe he was just born like that? because obviously i couldn't really tell when he was a newborn but from 2yrs it sort of shows.

Maybe he just hit his head on a tble or a chair when he was a little kid...it happens with babies when they are starting to walk...

Grace said:
Maybe he just hit his head on a tble or a chair when he was a little kid...it happens with babies when they are starting to walk...

ouch that must have been a big hit...

Scan from PDV - Andrea and Tatiana at the Maxim's in Paris

ve52tw.jpg

oh wow she looks so much nicer in these pics!

eyeliner does wonders for some girls!

Grace said:

In an interview to the public Italian tv, once Stefano said that Andrea was a very lively boy.

BurberryBrit said:
I agree with you

He looked a bit bizarre at the amade event, but he looked fine at the rose ball and I think at Maxim's in the Point du Vue scan he seemed especially well-looking. He looks better lately and in the past year than he did from 2003 on through 2004. 2005 was a big improvement for him and so far he is maintaining that, imho.

CasiraghiTrio said:
He looked a bit bizarre at the amade event, but he looked fine at the rose ball and I think at Maxim's in the Point du Vue scan he seemed especially well-looking. He looks better lately and in the past year than he did from 2003 on through 2004. 2005 was a big improvement for him and so far he is maintaining that, imho.

haha i didn't take it the wrong way, but what did you mean by 'bizarre'? i thought he looked natural and at ease, it's a shame we don't see him like that more often.

enchantednights said:
haha i didn't take it the wrong way, but what did you mean by 'bizarre'? i thought he looked natural and at ease, it's a shame we don't see him like that more often.

I don't know how to explain it. It could be the way his hair was framing his face or was falling that particular night.

CasiraghiTrio said:
I don't know how to explain it. It could be the way his hair was framing his face or was falling that particular night.

oh okay i know what you mean.

I saw him on video, and he was looking much much better than in pics. He was quite stunning and very elegant actually.

Grace said:
I saw him on video, and he was looking much much better than in pics. He was quite stunning and very elegant actually.

is this video online?

No, on tv, sorry. I swear he looked gorgeous, even better than at the Rose Ball...

he looks much better than 2005 photos...getting back to usual gorgeous andrea

Well, now we've established how gorgeous he is, could we get back on topic please?

Thanks.

Andrea seems to be under some added pressure lately probably because he's being hounded by the press. He is second-in-line to the Monegasque throne after all. He suffered the loss of his grandfather and might be studying for exams somewhere though we don't know for sure and he's been accompanying his mother and uncle to quite a few public events lately. This could account for why he looks tired sometimes. Imo, the intensity will increase on him because the press thinks they are watching the next ruler (after his mother PC) of Monaco.

maybe it's just me, but i think andrea has been handlign the cameras and papp's a bit better lately. it probably has to do with him being second in line, but his attitude has changed, again this may just be me.

enchantednights said:
maybe it's just me, but i think andrea has been handlign the cameras and papp's a bit better lately. it probably has to do with him being second in line, but his attitude has changed, again this may just be me.

Yeah I have noticed that too!

i just got my new W mag in the mail and andrea and tatiana are in it, it turns out they went to the miu miu fashion show with char and pierre, but there wasn't a pic of pierre

and tati's brother was in the issue too, it seems he has hollywood connections, he and his model and recent law school graduate girlfriend were invited by george clooney to his oscar party

just thought i'd share

kaydura0717 said:
Can you scan the pics? Please.

i'm going to go buy it tomorrow and scan it, unlesslouis beats me to it, but i still want the mag anyway.

i don't have a scanner, sorry...............

but i can say that tati looks like she has a mistic tan and i think she has on too much make up
andrea looks the way he always looks, messy hair, black jacket with a white botton down shirt

and char's pic is the same one posted on her thread

tati's brother i think looks a lot like her....oh, and another thing, his girlfriend was interviewd in the mag and i think she sounds stuck up in it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom