Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 7 : Feb.2006 - Apr.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there must be a God that prevented me from falling off my chair when i saw these new pictures.

Thank you Tosca for sharing your magazine and your wonderful pictures ! Those ponchos are so ugly

great pics of andrea! :D certainly his best ones for a long long time, he almost looks like the andrea of old!

but i don't like tatiana's poncho. :(

moby said:
great pics of andrea! :D certainly his best ones for a long long time, he almost looks like the andrea of old!

but i don't like tatiana's poncho. :(

Agreed! Those are some of the best pictures in far too long of time, if you ask me.:)

I'm not a fan of Tatiana's poncho either...

It's clear that you all don't understand the context of their life! I'll try to explain it later when you don't understand it.

flewinck said:
It's clear that you all don't understand the context of their life! I'll try to explain it later when you don't understand it.

I might agree somehow ...
...allez dit-moi ...:)

Some older pics from February 2004

Mister Andrea Casiraghi, son of HRH Princess of Hanover, took part in a humanitarian programme in a volunteer scheme for AMADE. Along with M.Francis Kasasa, General Secretary of AMADE, Mister Casiraghi had the opportunity to visit AMADE satellites in Senegal, Togo and Niger. In conclusion, Mister Casiraghi's visit to these several AMADEs highlighted their strenghts and weaknesses, and he put forward new means to achieve good results in these humanitarian programmes.

nb2c1u.jpg
nb2cgn.jpg
nb2cqo.jpg
nb2ctw.jpg

Source: Amade

Tatiana looks so much more confident than she used to be, confident in the relationship, confident in being the attention of the media, confident in presenting herself. Maybe quite a few of you don't like her poncho, but I think she looks great. Certainly it is undeniable, she has been influenced alot by Andrea in dressing herself. She used to dress to Andrea's style but not really herself, but now she has got that feel. Standing side by side, they two look an identical couple more than ever before. Very nice pictures. :)

Pictures I found on the Yahoo! groups Young Royals... Tatiana looks very pretty in all of them!

Attachments

• 4516.jpg
    4516.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 4,416
  • 9426.jpg
    9426.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 948
  • aee9.jpg
    aee9.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 852
  • dd5e.jpg
    dd5e.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 1,069
  • e409.jpg
    e409.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 541
  • f90f.jpg
    f90f.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 703
i have seen pics of the family in zurs. was he not there? it's not usual, he always seems to be joining the family

you Andrea fans are not doing a good job with him... he is second to last on the Hello Magazine "most attractive man" vote!!! Not Good!

kittencrews said:
you Andrea fans are not doing a good job with him... he is second to last on the Hello Magazine "most attractive man" vote!!! Not Good!
Very true! Here is the link. Go vote! You have all week to make him #1!

Hehehehe

Don't forget to say tha Liz found the pothos of Andrea in Brazil!!!!

Kisses

Liz - TFAF

acid_rain3075 said:
Very true! Here is the link. Go vote! You have all week to make him #1!

Strange, they put in the probably least attractive pic of Andrea ever ... no wonder he does not stand a chance.

Not fair, as he is by far the most gorgeous of them all.

nokklav said:
i have seen pics of the family in zurs. was he not there? it's not usual, he always seems to be joining the family

I agree - it seems odd that there are pictures of everyone else - this time, Felix has joined, but none of Andrea and Tatiana or the August boys....

This is the most gorgeous pic of Andrea I have EVER seen!! Look at the bone structure, the hair, the snooty look - it's all there. Yummy.

From Hello.Com

Yes, he really looks like a top model. A mixture of David Beckham and Canadian model Gabriel Aubry...

Usually I'm a bigger fan of Pierre but wow! That's a good picture of Andrea. I'm glad you found it BeatrixFan. :)

Me too! I've printed it out and it's now on my wall.

Well, if we're going back in time, this is my favorite - he looks more mature here and HOT!!

A bit babyish in that one IMO. He has a fabulous bone structure in his face. Most of us can only dream of having that. His brother hasn't got it, nor his sister, but Andrea definately does.

Ah, his chiseled face is just irresistable. I always think he is handsome, not for his eyes, nose or any others in particular, but his bone structure. That completely shines him out and has filled him with character and personality. Having said so, the picture has made me laugh. That poor photographer must annoyed him alot.

hello
it's the first time i come to this thead, most of the time I post about Alexandra, but last saturday
I was sitting just behind Andréa & Ernst A.Jr at theatre
for those who don't know me I'm living in the same village as Caroline in France, and I already met them a lot of time,
if you whant you can read my story on alexandra thread
if you have more questions about more details, just ask.

I think I speak for many people here: whatever detail you wish to share will be more than welcome and greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance,

Kisses

ETA: in case you're interested, Andrea in Italian is written with no accent

What were you . . .

bourronmarlotte said:
hello
it's the first time i come to this thead, most of the time I post about Alexandra, but last saturday​

for those who don't know me I'm living in the same village as Caroline in France, and I already met them a lot of time,

seeing at the theatre?

bourronmarlotte said:
hello
it's the first time i come to this thead, most of the time I post about Alexandra, but last saturday​

Uuuh, that sounds delicious. May I know what show did you watch?

pllf1203 said:
Uuuh, that sounds delicious. May I know what show did you watch?

it was the exhibition of alexandra ballet class, you can see some picture in Alexandra thread, also a picture of Andrea & Ernst Jr back:)

is andrea still studying in New York because he is spending a lot of time in paris.

louisgarrel said:
is andrea still studying in New York because he is spending a lot of time in paris.

You know, regarding whether Andrea is still studying, my feeling is quite complex.

Subjectively, I want him the best, wish him all the success in his life. In which case, of course I would like to see him attending university, acquiring further knowledge, just to make himself a more sounding person, academia-wise.

Objectively, Andrea is already a very attractive man, the look, the personality, the wealth, the background. If he's also doing brilliantly in the university, earning himself acadamic credit and developing his own career, would it makes him more irresistable? I really don't want to imagine there is such a perfect man out there, but forever beyond the reach. It's too sad.

However, after all, I still wish him the best. The unselfish gene finally takes the control. :p :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom