The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2006, 08:52 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pllf1203
I think Andrea is faithful and running long term relationship according to his track record. When he was seeing Carolina Von Stauffenberg, it went on for quite a long time. Something must went wrong with them, not necessary whose mistake, just could simply be they were not right for each other. They two were from quite similar background and involved with a certain group of people. As age grows up, Andrea, the freedom yearning man would want to break the frame for something his soul wants.

It was certainly a bridge relationship with that Spanish actress. She caught his eyes as she is different but she doesn't possess the attributes he is looking for. As soon as he realised that he left. The relationship even didn't last 2 months, didn't it? Maybe 'relationship' itself is a wrong word.

Tati's family is wealthy, but she is a commoner. She is brought up in the way that a commoner would be with more money, of course, a lot more money . However, she is not vain. I don't feel she fancies a royal boyfriend to add a gloria, which a lot of royal-commoner relationship is tinted with. She simply loves him. They stroll down the market, having ice-cream in the street. That's exactly the life Andrea is looking for and he gets it. I don't dare to say how long the relationship will go, but if, just if, they broke up, I would feel sad.
Agreed! I, too, hope that they have time to continue to grow and (possibly) marry. I agree that he sees something more special in Tatiana than he did in others he's dated, and the fact that he spends time w/her family (don't know if he did that w/Carolina, but it was rumored that her mother put pressure on Andrea to marry) shows how serious and comfortable things are.

Old 03-28-2006, 09:14 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyofmonaco
why does tatiana always look like crap. With all of the money she´s got you´d honestly think she would fix herself up a little better. they both look like slobs.
Now tell us how you really feel.

Old 03-28-2006, 10:16 PM
Serene Highness

I've seen pictures on other threads (Pierre and Charlotte) of Andrea at the Rose Ball, can someone post them in Andrea's thread so we have them here, too - thank you.
Old 03-29-2006, 04:07 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyofmonaco
why does tatiana always look like crap. With all of the money she´s got you´d honestly think she would fix herself up a little better. they both look like slobs.
Well, to be honest, I never think Tatiana is a beauty right from the start. Especially those pictures of her in 2004 summer. Personally I think she looks much better now. Being confident and more comfortable with the attention and the camera is one thing, and she does have more sense about dressing herself. She always dresses down. I can't see what shoes she wore in those galas, but in normal days she's never in heels, (always wonder how tall she is, must be quite). Don't forget, that's the way Andrea likes it.

We often say how skinny Andrea looks these days. Has anybody noticed actually Tatiana has lost significant weight as well. Just compare the pictures of her in 2004, she was all chubbied-up.
Old 03-29-2006, 02:19 PM
Nobility

how long did caroline ( or whatever her real name is) and andrea date? because i'v read in forums they dated for 18 months or around there but i think they really dated for a couple months like 2 3 maybe even 4 but im not sure , i didn't know about andrea at the time when he was with her.
Old 03-29-2006, 02:35 PM
Serene Highness

I think Andrea looks 'fine' on the funeral pics. Too bad about the cigarettes hope he give it up. Tatiana isn´t that bad she seems pretty!
Thanks for the pics tbhrc
Old 03-29-2006, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AplePie
Now tell us how you really feel.
haha. I think it is not nice to say that Tatiana and Andrea should look better because they have lots of money. Anyone has a right to dress and be how they want. As long as they aren't hurting anyone, it's their own right to look like "slobs". If that is what they want, if that is how they are comfortable and happy, it's their right. Just because you have money, it's not a requirement or a law that you have to be beautiful and glamorous and perfect. That is just ludicrous. People spend their money however they wish to. We may not like it, we may criticize, but it's their right to spend their money as they wish, whether it's "moral" or "responsible" is not for us to judge.
Old 03-29-2006, 03:36 PM
Commoner

I could not agree with you more!
Old 03-29-2006, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AplePie
I could not agree with you more!
Yes, saying that anyone is obligated to be a fashionable person just because he/she has money is just absurd. No one is "obligated" to dress a certain way. That is crazy.
Old 03-30-2006, 08:24 AM
Nobility

Is he really studying at the American University in Paris????Since when..?
Old 03-30-2006, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatrice
Is he really studying at the American University in Paris????Since when..?
apparently all along, with the exception of his foreign year in Montreal.
I read this "fact" on the forums. I don't know the original source, but I think it was one of the Italian members who posted this (maybe Tosca?) and, as the Italian press is consistently the best source of info. on the Casiraghis, I imagine it has a good chance of being true.
Old 03-30-2006, 11:39 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Yes, saying that anyone is obligated to be a fashionable person just because he/she has money is just absurd. No one is "obligated" to dress a certain way. That is crazy.
It cannot be more right. Everyone has the right to be whoever they are and however they look as long as it does no harm to others. Having more money or not is just a completely different issue. I like the way they are. Looking comfortable.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
apparently all along, with the exception of his foreign year in Montreal.
I read this "fact" on the forums. I don't know the original source, but I think it was one of the Italian members who posted this (maybe Tosca?) and, as the Italian press is consistently the best source of info. on the Casiraghis, I imagine it has a good chance of being true.
It wasn't me, sorry. :( I never read in the press that he's attending an American Uni in Paris, perhaps someone else did...
Old 03-30-2006, 12:34 PM
Courtier

I don't member where the news came from, I can just remember the source seemed reliable; maybe it was Michelle who said it (but she talked about Pierre in law school, so maybe I' confused) or maybe it was reported from Point de Vue...sorry I'm not sure. What seems pretty sure is that the three Casiraghi seem to be all living in Paris.

Kisses
Old 03-30-2006, 12:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
I don't think they're attending Uni these days, with the protests going on in Paris universities. After all the new job law doesn't concern them...
Old 03-30-2006, 12:51 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
I don't think they're attending Uni these days, with the protests going on in Paris universities. After all the new job law doesn't concern them...
aren't universities in Paris and France being closed or cancelled? I heard that the only reason why some were being left open was for final exams or something along those lines.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:06 PM
Aristocracy

uni's are not all closed. I'm at uni in France and we're having classes these days. but it is true I think that in Paris most of unis have been closed since 4-6 weeks!
anyway I don't think they are going to the American uni in Paris because I know a girl who is going to that uni but she never told me they are at the same school. And I think she would know it because she knows andrea personnally for having been with him at primary school
Old 03-30-2006, 01:27 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by cath85
uni's are not all closed. I'm at uni in France and we're having classes these days. but it is true I think that in Paris most of unis have been closed since 4-6 weeks!
anyway I don't think they are going to the American uni in Paris because I know a girl who is going to that uni but she never told me they are at the same school. And I think she would know it because she knows andrea personnally for having been with him at primary school
Thanks a lot for the information. Anyway, just to be clearer, I think the source said Andrea attended AN American University in Paris, not The American University. I don't know if this changes anything as I don't know how many American Universities are therei n Paris, but I guess more than one given that in Rome there are two or three...Anyway I first thought they were referring to "The American University" as well so you are probably right.

Kisses
Old 03-30-2006, 02:33 PM
Aristocracy

I actually don't know either how many American universities there are in Paris :)
but you're right there could be more I hadn't even considered that possibility sorry
Old 03-30-2006, 08:45 PM
Serene Highness

It looks like there's only one American University of Paris. If you do a search, you'll see this. There are, however, several Universities de Paris.

Closed Thread