The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #121  
Old 03-28-2006, 06:22 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: paris, France
Posts: 58
they were at a funeral

of luigi d'urso late husband of Ines de la fressange.
They can't look happy


Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyofmonaco
why does tatiana always look like crap. With all of the money sheŽs got youŽd honestly think she would fix herself up a little better. they both look like slobs.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	42-16601938.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	234746  
__________________

__________________
  #122  
Old 03-28-2006, 06:24 AM
BurberryBrit's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: onthenet, United States
Posts: 1,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by AplePie
In other posts they've mentioned that he cheated on that German aristocrat girl with Maria Jurado.
Thanks for answering my question :)
__________________

__________________
  #123  
Old 03-28-2006, 06:25 AM
BurberryBrit's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: onthenet, United States
Posts: 1,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyofmonaco
why does tatiana always look like crap. With all of the money sheŽs got youŽd honestly think she would fix herself up a little better. they both look like slobs.
I don't think Tatiana is a great beauty, but I don't think she looks like crap. JMO though. . .He, on the other hand, doesn't look too good. Maybe the cigs are aging him. He face has a skeletal look.
__________________
  #124  
Old 03-28-2006, 06:30 AM
acid_rain3075's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Anchorage, United States
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
I don't think Tatiana is a great beauty, but I don't think she looks like crap. JMO though. . .He, on the other hand, doesn't look too good. Maybe the cigs are aging him. He face has a skeletal look.
yeah he does! Which is too bad! He used to look so good! Now he seems to look worse with almost every picture I see him in (IMHO). And for some reason I've noticed that his teeth are looking really bad, it's like eww
__________________
  #125  
Old 03-28-2006, 06:42 AM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
I would love to see him with another haircut ... there are so many possibilities ...
...maybe something like this:



(www.alexanderklaws.de)
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
  #126  
Old 03-28-2006, 10:47 AM
purple_platinum's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 4,876
more from bruno press :

Funerals of Luigi d'Urso, husband of Ines de la Fressange at the Cathedrale Sainte Clotilde in Paris.
Julio Santo-Domingo (father of Tatiana), Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo-Domingo Paris - 27/03/2006

__________________
^_^
  #127  
Old 03-28-2006, 10:52 AM
purple_platinum's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 4,876
more of Andrea & Tatiana from brunopress :


__________________
^_^
  #128  
Old 03-28-2006, 10:57 AM
purple_platinum's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 4,876
Andrea, also bruno press :



and walking out from the church...


__________________
^_^
  #129  
Old 03-28-2006, 11:19 AM
purple_platinum's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 4,876
last ones from brunopress :

__________________
^_^
  #130  
Old 03-28-2006, 11:45 AM
kittencrews's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: , United States
Posts: 1,081
I think they look fine apart from Andrea's "red" hair.
__________________
Don't squat with yer spurs on
  #131  
Old 03-28-2006, 11:53 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: HU, Germany
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
I would love to see him with another haircut ... there are so many possibilities ...
...maybe something like this:



(www.alexanderklaws.de)
oh noooo!!!! i hate alexander klaws! he looks like a gay! i think andrea is not a beauty too.but he looks better than alexander.
__________________
  #132  
Old 03-28-2006, 12:59 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Hengelo, Netherlands
Posts: 46
What happend to ines de la fressange'husband?how he died?..
__________________
  #133  
Old 03-28-2006, 01:11 PM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlilly2005
oh noooo!!!! i hate alexander klaws! he looks like a gay! i think andrea is not a beauty too.but he looks better than alexander.
It's nothing about Alexander...it talked about the haircut...and Alexanfder's haircut is great....it's a clean cut hairstyle...
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
  #134  
Old 03-28-2006, 02:29 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: HU, Germany
Posts: 265
yes,i know.but i don´t like that hair-cut. i think andrea should cut his hair like 1999.long but not too long
__________________
  #135  
Old 03-28-2006, 02:35 PM
tbhrc's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: *Ruhrgebiet*, Germany
Posts: 9,376
Vote for Andrea as most attractive man Click here
__________________
_*_*_tbhrc_*_*_
'I think optimism is a choice one makes. For me, the cup is half full. Or maybe a quarter full. Or at least there is a cup.
Or there could be a cup…' (Princess Caroline of Hanover)
  #136  
Old 03-28-2006, 07:02 PM
Horseygal's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 1,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittencrews
I think they look fine apart from Andrea's "red" hair.
I'm NOT crazy or seeing things! I've been noticing in a lot of pics that he has red highlights?!
__________________
  #137  
Old 03-28-2006, 07:13 PM
victoria_89's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , United States
Posts: 141
creeppy dad !

Why is it suddenly tatiana's creepy dad has to hang around ? Did he even know the guy that died ?
__________________
  #138  
Old 03-28-2006, 07:21 PM
Grace's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 788
I think Tatiana's family is in the same circle of friends the Grimaldi-Hanovers are in (and probably Felix' family too). So I guess he did know the man, as did Andrea and Tatiana.

JMO, Kisses
__________________
  #139  
Old 03-28-2006, 07:50 PM
Horseygal's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 1,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by pllf1203
I think Andrea is faithful and running long term relationship according to his track record. When he was seeing Carolina Von Stauffenberg, it went on for quite a long time. Something must went wrong with them, not necessary whose mistake, just could simply be they were not right for each other. They two were from quite similar background and involved with a certain group of people. As age grows up, Andrea, the freedom yearning man would want to break the frame for something his soul wants.

It was certainly a bridge relationship with that Spanish actress. She caught his eyes as she is different but she doesn't possess the attributes he is looking for. As soon as he realised that he left. The relationship even didn't last 2 months, didn't it? Maybe 'relationship' itself is a wrong word.

Tati's family is wealthy, but she is a commoner. She is brought up in the way that a commoner would be with more money, of course, a lot more money . However, she is not vain. I don't feel she fancies a royal boyfriend to add a gloria, which a lot of royal-commoner relationship is tinted with. She simply loves him. They stroll down the market, having ice-cream in the street. That's exactly the life Andrea is looking for and he gets it. I don't dare to say how long the relationship will go, but if, just if, they broke up, I would feel sad.
Agreed! I,
__________________
  #140  
Old 03-28-2006, 07:50 PM
Horseygal's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 1,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by pllf1203
I think Andrea is faithful and running long term relationship according to his track record. When he was seeing Carolina Von Stauffenberg, it went on for quite a long time. Something must went wrong with them, not necessary whose mistake, just could simply be they were not right for each other. They two were from quite similar background and involved with a certain group of people. As age grows up, Andrea, the freedom yearning man would want to break the frame for something his soul wants.

It was certainly a bridge relationship with that Spanish actress. She caught his eyes as she is different but she doesn't possess the attributes he is looking for. As soon as he realised that he left. The relationship even didn't last 2 months, didn't it? Maybe 'relationship' itself is a wrong word.

Tati's family is wealthy, but she is a commoner. She is brought up in the way that a commoner would be with more money, of course, a lot more money . However, she is not vain. I don't feel she fancies a royal boyfriend to add a gloria, which a lot of royal-commoner relationship is tinted with. She simply loves him. They stroll down the market, having ice-cream in the street. That's exactly the life Andrea is looking for and he gets it. I don't dare to say how long the relationship will go, but if, just if, they broke up, I would feel sad.
Agreed! I, too
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 6 : Feb.2006 - Apr.2006 Ennyllorac Current Events Archive 215 04-02-2006 07:57 PM
HSH Prince Albert Current Events 15 : Jan.2006 - Feb.2006 Ennyllorac Current Events Archive 293 02-26-2006 03:32 PM
Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 15 : Jan.2006 - Feb.2006 Ennyllorac Current Events Archive 204 02-25-2006 11:08 AM
Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 5 : Dec.2005 - Feb.2006 Gabriella Current Events Archive 269 02-04-2006 09:24 PM
Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 6 : Oct.2005 - Feb.2006 Gabriella Current Events Archive 256 02-04-2006 02:35 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
birth bourbon-parma charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events dutch royal history fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta elena jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg ottoman pom president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince laurent prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess claire princess elisabeth princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess marie princess marilene princess mary queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia spain state visit visit wedding william


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

RV & Travel Trailer Communities

Our RV & Travel Trailer sites encompasses virtually all types of Recreational Vehicles, from brand-specific to general RV communities.

» More about our RV Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:38 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]