Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 7 : Feb.2006 - Apr.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beatrice said:
Is he really studying at the American University in Paris????Since when..?

apparently all along, with the exception of his foreign year in Montreal.
I read this "fact" on the forums. I don't know the original source, but I think it was one of the Italian members who posted this (maybe Tosca?) and, as the Italian press is consistently the best source of info. on the Casiraghis, I imagine it has a good chance of being true.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Yes, saying that anyone is obligated to be a fashionable person just because he/she has money is just absurd. No one is "obligated" to dress a certain way. That is crazy.

It cannot be more right. Everyone has the right to be whoever they are and however they look as long as it does no harm to others. Having more money or not is just a completely different issue. I like the way they are. Looking comfortable.

CasiraghiTrio said:
apparently all along, with the exception of his foreign year in Montreal.
I read this "fact" on the forums. I don't know the original source, but I think it was one of the Italian members who posted this (maybe Tosca?) and, as the Italian press is consistently the best source of info. on the Casiraghis, I imagine it has a good chance of being true.

It wasn't me, sorry.;) :( I never read in the press that he's attending an American Uni in Paris, perhaps someone else did...

I don't member where the news came from, I can just remember the source seemed reliable; maybe it was Michelle who said it (but she talked about Pierre in law school, so maybe I' confused) or maybe it was reported from Point de Vue...sorry I'm not sure. What seems pretty sure is that the three Casiraghi seem to be all living in Paris.

Kisses

I don't think they're attending Uni these days, with the protests going on in Paris universities. After all the new job law doesn't concern them...

Tosca said:
I don't think they're attending Uni these days, with the protests going on in Paris universities. After all the new job law doesn't concern them...
aren't universities in Paris and France being closed or cancelled? I heard that the only reason why some were being left open was for final exams or something along those lines.

uni's are not all closed. I'm at uni in France and we're having classes these days. but it is true I think that in Paris most of unis have been closed since 4-6 weeks!
anyway I don't think they are going to the American uni in Paris because I know a girl who is going to that uni but she never told me they are at the same school. And I think she would know it because she knows andrea personnally for having been with him at primary school

cath85 said:
uni's are not all closed. I'm at uni in France and we're having classes these days. but it is true I think that in Paris most of unis have been closed since 4-6 weeks!
anyway I don't think they are going to the American uni in Paris because I know a girl who is going to that uni but she never told me they are at the same school. And I think she would know it because she knows andrea personnally for having been with him at primary school

Thanks a lot for the information. Anyway, just to be clearer, I think the source said Andrea attended AN American University in Paris, not The American University. I don't know if this changes anything as I don't know how many American Universities are therei n Paris, but I guess more than one given that in Rome there are two or three...Anyway I first thought they were referring to "The American University" as well so you are probably right.

Kisses

I actually don't know either how many American universities there are in Paris :)
but you're right there could be more I hadn't even considered that possibility sorry ;)

It looks like there's only one American University of Paris. If you do a search, you'll see this. There are, however, several Universities de Paris.

i haven't really posted what i think about tne new pictures because honestly i'm going to sound like a scratched cd. i think he is just lovely in any picture. ;)

BurberryBrit said:
It looks like there's only one American University of Paris. If you do a search, you'll see this. There are, however, several Universities de Paris.
I'm sorry but whats the difference? A University is a University! Can someone explain the difference? :confused: Please!:eek:

doesn't tatiana now that i think about it go to the american uni in london?

acid_rain3075 said:
I'm sorry but whats the difference? A University is a University! Can someone explain the difference? :confused: Please!:eek:

We weren't discussing the difference between universities. People were speculating on where he went to school. If it's the AMERICAN university, there's only one possibility.

Andrea and Tatiana fit very well together. She's quite tall too, maybe 5'10? I have enjoyed seeing the pictures of them these last few days at the Rose Ball and the funeral they attended. Tatiana has not blabbed to the media and neither has her family. I would not be unhappy if they ended up marrying.

Laviollette said:
Andrea and Tatiana fit very well together. She's quite tall too, maybe 5'10? I have enjoyed seeing the pictures of them these last few days at the Rose Ball and the funeral they attended. Tatiana has not blabbed to the media and neither has her family. I would not be unhappy if they ended up marrying.

They look very nice, don't they! I think Tatiana is tall as she always makes me think Andrea is short. Then I thought "well, at least I can fancy him less for the reason of height", then I decided Andrea is not short as I saw his pictures with other boys, so I still fancy him the same amount... wierd way of thinking, I call it "self-comforting":p.

I assume for the kind of people like us, we need certain type of humour/venting ability, otherwise we go mad. Jealousy does no good but appreciation seems harmless. I will be happy to see them go down the aisle. Maybe not too soon, that's too early.:)

Last edited:
enchantednights said:
doesn't tatiana now that i think about it go to the american uni in london?

I don't think Tatiana is still studying in London. It wouldn't make sense for her frequent appearance in Paris and other part of the world with Andrea. The uni here wouldn't like that. They are dealing with wealth and aristocracy all the time, they are tough.

Most likely, they are all in Paris, Casiraghi trio and Tatiana. But I don't think Andrea and Tatiana are studying. Just think, what a big component of everyday living day-studying is. It takes a big trunk of time and is a day-to-day activity. There would be thousands of witness out there, classmates, professors, canteen ladies, even the bosses of those cafes down the street corner, then plus those penetrating paparazzi. If Andrea and Tati were attending uni somewhere, before we started speculating, there would be visual evidence already. So my conclusion is they are not.

Last edited:
london is a short train ride from paris so i could see her going to classes in the morning and paris when she is let out, she has her friends, family, and andrea living in paris, so it's nothing to her.

louisgarrel said:
london is a short train ride from paris so i could see her going to classes in the morning and paris when she is let out, she has her friends, family, and andrea living in paris, so it's nothing to her.

Well, it feels short, but actually is not really when coming to day commuting. The train journey itself takes about 3 hours, and from Tati's American Uni to Waterloo Station takes another half hour at least, even don't mention the travel at the other end. I got on the train at 4:30pm in Paris, and was normally at home by 9:30pm (it is about the same distance with the American Uni). Maybe for a weekend or occasional travelling, but for attending university, I don't see that.

Remember those pictures of Tati in front of her uni, and those she and Andrea kissing goodbye at Heathrow Airport (the main London Airport), they were all before last Easter. After then, there are tons of pictures of them being together, especially in Paris at all sorts of time, and no more London pictures were out. I don't think that's paparazzi being lazy at this end. The January break they were in New York, that was no holiday here.

Last edited:
pllf1203 said:
But I don't think Andrea and Tatiana are studying. Just think, what a big component of everyday living day-studying is. It takes a big trunk of time and is a day-to-day activity. There would be thousands of witness out there, classmates, professors, canteen ladies, even the bosses of those cafes down the street corner, then plus those penetrating paparazzi. If Andrea and Tati were attending uni somewhere, before we started speculating, there would be visual evidence already. So my conclusion is they are not.

Well, you could apply the same reasoning to Charlotte, Pierre, Felix. The fact that we don't have pics doesn't show they are not attending a University.

BTW, Tatiana is the only one of the group who was phtotgraphed leaving the American Uni in London she is supposedly attemding (she was last year, the pics are not so recent)

Kisses

i didn't know the pics of them kissing were taken in hethrow , are u sure? becaues i thought they were in nice airport and andrea was picking her up, i mean he was wearing a suit without the jacket and a tie. i could be wrong

acid_rain3075 said:

There are several universities, grand ecoles, lycees, and other institutions of learning in Paris. The American University of Paris is just one. I had read on the forums right here that Andrea was studying there. Obviously, it might be wrong info. as we get much wrong info. regarding the trio.

There is also the American Intercontinental University in London, where Tatiana was photographed and Andrea met her. Whether she studied there, or visited someone, or had some other business there, who knows?

There is also the American University in Washington,D.C. So I didn't mean to confuse anyone. There are a lot of schools by that name. Sorry to confuse anyone.

cath85 said:

She was in his class at the Ecole de la Republique of St Remy de Provence?
Or was she in his class at Lycee Francois 1er of Fontainebleau?

Yeah, it would be very hard for her to be doing well at school in London since she spends so much time in Paris. I think that she probably transferred to a university in paris or is taking time off.

BurberryBrit said:
Yeah, it would be very hard for her to be doing well at school in London since she spends so much time in Paris. I think that she probably transferred to a university in paris or is taking time off.

Maybe she was visiting American Intercontinental University in London to see if she wanted to go there. It would seem she chose not to go there.

Two things: first, there's a Uni in Paris called "American University", and we thought Andrea was attending it, but if he is not, he might be attending some other school, equally American but with a different name; in other words American might be not the name of the university, but simply it's nationality.
For example in Rome there is an American University, but it is not called "American University", it is called "Loyola University". When the source mentioned Andrea attended The American Uni in Paris, some of as assumed that American was the name of the Uni, but it might have been only the nationality, and maybe his uni is called St. Mary University, or John Cabott University. The problem is I don't know how many Unis of american nationality are there in Paris...hope this was clear, it was difficult to explain.

Second thing, maybe those who are not European can't understand how close London and Paris are: it's only a few hours of train, not to mention of plane. When my best friend was in Paris, her boyfriend who lives in London easily visisted her every weekend, and they are not nearly as well off as Tatiana and Andrea. It is much much closer than Monaco and Paris, and I think closer than Rome and Milan. If Tatiana is still living in London they can easily meet everyweek.

Kisses

ETA: I got curious, and found out that there is at least another American Uni in Paris with courses of economics and international relations: the Schiller International University. Anyway, the current accademical status of the Casiraghi is a big mistery; maybe only Sebastian and Michelle can shine a light on it. Help, please!

Last edited:
Grace said:
Two things: first, there's a Uni in Paris called "American University", and we thought Andrea was attending it, but if he is not, he might be attending some other school, equally American but with a different name; in other words American might be not the name of the university, but simply it's nationality.
For example in Rome there is an American University, but it is not called "American University", it is called "Loyola University". When the source mentioned Andrea attended The American Uni in Paris, some of as assumed that American was the name of the Uni, but it might have been only the nationality, and maybe his uni is called St. Mary University, or John Cabott University. The problem is I don't know how many Unis of american nationality are there in Paris...hope this was clear, it was difficult to explain.

Second thing, maybe those who are not European can't understand how close London and Paris are: it's only a few hours of train, not to mention of plane. When my best friend was in Paris, her boyfriend who lives in London easily visisted her every weekend, and they are not nearly as well off as Tatiana and Andrea. It is much much closer and Monaco and Paris, and I think closer than Rome and Milan. If Tatiana is still living in London they can easily meet everyweek.

Kisses

i knew someone who jetted to his college everyday so...i can see the tati london-paris thing.

Laviollette said:

Don't say such a thing, now it's out there in the universe! I'll die if he gets married!

Last edited:
I didn't realize that London and Paris were closer than Paris and Monaco. I guess it's possible then, but I would imagine traveling that much would still make academic study hard.

Laviollette said:

i think she's more 5'7''-5'9''. but yeah i would be unhappy if they broke up as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom