The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 02:30 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Smith
come on, if that was a problem for his girlfriend, he wouldn't pose like that for the camera. it's just carneval
I agree. These pics look very innocent to me. He is just at a carnival party with some friends. I really don't see anything that could bother Tatiana.

Old 03-13-2006, 10:52 PM
Nobility

at first i didn't know they were form the carnival, but after reading the article and seeing the other pictures that went along with it, i will agree that it was probably not a big deal.

Old 03-18-2006, 10:34 PM
Commoner

I don't get what the big deal is with the carnival pics, granted if, AND THAT'S A BIG IF, if Andrea was my boyfriend, I wouldn't be thrilled but, from reading previous posts, no one seems to think that Andrea can be faithful, so Tatiana probably doesn't expect much given his track record.
Old 03-18-2006, 10:40 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by AplePie
I don't get what the big deal is with the carnival pics, granted if, AND THAT'S A BIG IF, if Andrea was my boyfriend, I wouldn't be thrilled but, from reading previous posts, no one seems to think that Andrea can be faithful, so Tatiana probably doesn't expect much given his track record.
i think he can be faithful if he wants to, if he's truly in Love and I think he is with her and if not pretty close to it.
Old 03-18-2006, 11:45 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
i think he can be faithful if he wants to, if he's truly in Love and I think he is with her and if not pretty close to it.
Yeah, you have a point.
Old 03-19-2006, 01:34 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
he loves Tatiana , it's sure !
Old 03-22-2006, 03:32 PM
Nobility

I Miss Andrea Where Can He Be?
Old 03-22-2006, 09:35 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
I Miss Andrea Where Can He Be?
yeah i've been wondering about the whereabouts of beautiful boy too
Old 03-25-2006, 01:45 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Well, I didn't know where to post this, so I do hope not to be off-topic and this message be deleted.
I read on Italian mag PANORAMA that many celebrities, including the Casiraghi trio usually chat on this website www.asmallworld.net.
However you need to be introduced by trusted member to access it.
Good Luck, everyone!
Old 03-26-2006, 01:32 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
Well, I didn't know where to post this, so I do hope not to be off-topic and this message be deleted.
I read on Italian mag PANORAMA that many celebrities, including the Casiraghi trio usually chat on this website www.asmallworld.net.
However you need to be introduced by trusted member to access it.
Good Luck, everyone!
it would be great to enter that site. not just because of the trio, but because it sounds interesting.
Old 03-26-2006, 12:56 PM
Serene Highness

Well, it was good to see Andrea having a fun time at the Rose Ball with his family and Tatiana. He looked so handsome and happy. I like the pictures of him dancing with Charlotte - very cute!
Old 03-26-2006, 01:28 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal
Well, it was good to see Andrea having a fun time at the Rose Ball with his family and Tatiana. He looked so handsome and happy. I like the pictures of him dancing with Charlotte - very cute!
he looked so happy and handsome like we hadn't seen him in such a long time. i'm glad he went and that he took Tati with him, even if others aren't haha :p . i wasn't a big fan of her dress (nor charlottes for that matter) but they were all so happy that it didn't really matter.
Old 03-26-2006, 01:46 PM
Courtier

I don't know if others had this impression too, but both dresses (Char's and Tatiana's) grew on me when I saw them in video...much better than in pics! Plus I liked that Tatiana and Felix were invited but that they didn't go as couples (they didn't enter or dance together with Andrea and Char) but in a large crowd of friends who brought a much needed and less formal breath of fresh air!

Kisses
Old 03-27-2006, 10:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
I don't know if others had this impression too, but both dresses (Char's and Tatiana's) grew on me when I saw them in video...much better than in pics! Plus I liked that Tatiana and Felix were invited but that they didn't go as couples (they didn't enter or dance together with Andrea and Char) but in a large crowd of friends who brought a much needed and less formal breath of fresh air!

Kisses
You're right, as far as Char's dress is concerned. Tatiana also looks much better in video than in pics, but I didn't like her outfit. It would be more appropriated for an Ancient Rome theme party :)
Old 03-27-2006, 11:04 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
You're right, as far as Char's dress is concerned. Tatiana also looks much better in video than in pics, but I didn't like her outfit. It would be more appropriated for an Ancient Rome theme party :)
that is exactly what i said about her outfit and the hair thing killed it too. i wish i could see her all dolled up in video because i've already seen her in casual wear. i still don't think she's very pretty though.
Old 03-27-2006, 01:55 PM
Commoner

According to American gossip magazines, Paris Hilton met Andrea recently & they've been texting & flirting. Of course, these magazines are only right maybe 20% of the time, but still, Andrea doesn't often get a mention in them.
Old 03-27-2006, 02:30 PM
Courtier

I swear if he is even slightly interested in Paris Hilton I'll lose all respect or "admiration" (not the right word, he is not Mandela, but you know what I mean) for him! Anyway Eugenie's (Char's close friend) brother was/is dating Paris, so I guess Paris and Andrea must know each other...

Kisses
Old 03-27-2006, 02:49 PM
Majesty

REUTERS

Quote:
Andrea Casiraghi, son of Princess Caroline of Monaco, stands outside the Sainte Clothilde Church after funeral services for Lugi d'Urso, the late husband of French designer Ines de la Fressange, in Paris March 27, 2006. REUTERS/Jacky Naegelen
Old 03-27-2006, 04:01 PM
Courtier

It's Luigi, and Andrea is dreamy! Thanks Tbhrc
Old 03-27-2006, 04:30 PM
Royal Highness

I think there was also Tatiana's father..(second pic; lighting cigarette..not sure?)

Thanx for posting tbhrc!

Closed Thread