The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 07:56 PM
Serene Highness

Well, if we're going back in time, this is my favorite - he looks more mature here and HOT!!

Old 02-22-2006, 07:58 PM

A bit babyish in that one IMO. He has a fabulous bone structure in his face. Most of us can only dream of having that. His brother hasn't got it, nor his sister, but Andrea definately does.

Old 02-23-2006, 10:25 AM
Commoner

Ah, his chiseled face is just irresistable. I always think he is handsome, not for his eyes, nose or any others in particular, but his bone structure. That completely shines him out and has filled him with character and personality. Having said so, the picture has made me laugh. That poor photographer must annoyed him alot.
Old 02-27-2006, 09:58 AM
Commoner

hello
it's the first time i come to this thead, most of the time I post about Alexandra, but last saturday
I was sitting just behind Andréa & Ernst A.Jr at theatre
for those who don't know me I'm living in the same village as Caroline in France, and I already met them a lot of time,
if you whant you can read my story on alexandra thread
if you have more questions about more details, just ask.
Old 02-27-2006, 10:00 AM
Courtier

I think I speak for many people here: whatever detail you wish to share will be more than welcome and greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance,

Kisses

ETA: in case you're interested, Andrea in Italian is written with no accent
Old 02-27-2006, 02:56 PM
Gentry

What were you . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourronmarlotte
hello
it's the first time i come to this thead, most of the time I post about Alexandra, but last saturday

for those who don't know me I'm living in the same village as Caroline in France, and I already met them a lot of time,

seeing at the theatre?
Old 02-28-2006, 11:07 AM
Commoner

Quote:
hello

Uuuh, that sounds delicious. May I know what show did you watch?
Old 02-28-2006, 11:37 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by pllf1203
it was the exhibition of alexandra ballet class, you can see some picture in Alexandra thread, also a picture of Andrea & Ernst Jr back:)
Old 03-01-2006, 12:29 PM
Nobility

is andrea still studying in New York because he is spending a lot of time in paris.
Old 03-01-2006, 01:25 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
is andrea still studying in New York because he is spending a lot of time in paris.
You know, regarding whether Andrea is still studying, my feeling is quite complex.

Subjectively, I want him the best, wish him all the success in his life. In which case, of course I would like to see him attending university, acquiring further knowledge, just to make himself a more sounding person, academia-wise.

Objectively, Andrea is already a very attractive man, the look, the personality, the wealth, the background. If he's also doing brilliantly in the university, earning himself acadamic credit and developing his own career, would it makes him more irresistable? I really don't want to imagine there is such a perfect man out there, but forever beyond the reach. It's too sad.

However, after all, I still wish him the best. The unselfish gene finally takes the control. :p
Old 03-01-2006, 01:29 PM
Gentry

Andrea Sighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by pllf1203
How tall would you say he is?
Old 03-01-2006, 01:30 PM
Gentry

Andrea sighting

Quote:
hello

How tall would you say Andrea is?
Old 03-01-2006, 01:42 PM
Commoner

I think he definitely looks like a model in this picture:
http://www.lavox.com/album/1050andrea.php
Old 03-01-2006, 01:59 PM
Aristocracy

^^That's not Andrea, it's his father Stefano when he was younger and working as a model! ( at least I was told! )
Old 03-01-2006, 05:53 PM
Commoner

Quote:
hello

Did you hear by chance what they were talking about? And whether Andrea has a strong french accent when talking English?
Old 03-01-2006, 06:08 PM
Nobility

i was wondering that too. .......and i know this is strange but what did andrea smell like? i mean did he smell like colonge or smoke?
Old 03-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Courtier

It was reported but never confirmed than Andrea is currently attending an American University in Paris, so he must be living in Paris...btw, he was in St Moritz with his family a couple of weeks ago.

Kisses
Old 03-01-2006, 06:45 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
It was reported but never confirmed than Andrea is currently attending an American University in Paris, so he must be living in Paris...btw, he was in St Moritz with his family a couple of weeks ago.

Kisses
we didn't see pictures of him there though. and i know tatiana is attending an american university in london.
Old 03-01-2006, 07:31 PM
Nobility

bummer, i was sop happy when i thought he was going to school in NY,
i thought that tatiana was in paris now,
Old 03-01-2006, 07:45 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
bummer, i was sop happy when i thought he was going to school in NY,
i thought that tatiana was in paris now,
we've seen pics of her outside her uni in london but i imagine she spends a lot of time in paris because of andrea. it is incredibly easy to travel from one place to another over there in europe so it's not so hard.