Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 7 : Feb.2006 - Apr.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BurberryBrit said:
I didn't realize that London and Paris were closer than Paris and Monaco. I guess it's possible then, but I would imagine traveling that much would still make academic study hard.

Much closer. It is quite easy to go back and forth in the weekends and still manage to study; my friend did that for a year, and she is a very good student.

Kisses

i'm new here..i love seeing andrea and tatiana together!

Wat is he wearing and more importantly what does tatiana think?

This was posted like two weeks ago... ;)

tigerlilly2005 said:
omg,it isn´t good for his imige.
well, some people think it doesn't really matter..since it is harmless ;) and we have quite agree that tati won't mind since it is just a pic...no bad connotation whatsoever:p ;)

hugs

yes but he´s the son of caroline of monaco.and not a son of an ordinary actress lol.but ok.....it´s funny.

I was always wondering what are people thinking when they meet the Casiraghi Trio at the street.Do they recognise them?Especially Andrea and Charlotte...

didn't someone say a long time ago that even in France (where they live of course) that people really "don't care" about them and that a lot of people don't really go to them and are like "OMG I LOVE YOU" and things like that

Yes Acid but i live in France too and trust me if i had seen them i would be excited! :)

Minerva said:
Have you seen this article and video, it's about that Playboy party.

http://www.anarosa.telecinco.es/dn_159.htm

I don't speak Spanish, but I think it talks about drugs. Typical tabloid rubbish.

I'm pretty sure at these high society parties they attend there's a lot o f drugs around, I have no doubts about it, but I don't think it's fair to deduce automatically that they are drug addicted...might be, as in exclusive circles it's not that strange, but until we (and the tabloids) have evidence, we shouldn't assume anything.

JMO, Kisses

thanks for the video, i didn't know that the french paparazzi followes andrea in paris with video cameras, i just thought they just take pictures.

i just read in another thread that tatiana was at that playboy party, so there is no way he could be a cheater
i was actually disappointed to here she was there after all

Last edited:
louisgarrel said:
thanks for the video, i didn't know that the french paparazzi followes andrea in paris with video cameras, i just thought they just take pictures.

i just read in another thread that tatiana was at that playboy party, so there is no way he could be a cheater
i was actually disappointed to here she was there after all

where did you hear about her being there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom