The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 08:01 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaLynn07
Wow, I didn't notice the ring until your comment, horseygal. Very interesting. I'm glad to see that they are happy together.:)
I was responding to a previous comment, but yes, I'm happy too that they're together and happy - she obviously has whatever spark and sensibility he's been seeking; they seem to get along (no pictures of them arguing), and she understands his world (being hounded by the media) - plus, she's already a friend of one of the most important/influential women in his life - Charlotte. As long as Tatiana continues to play her cards right...that promise will become a reality....lucky woman!

Old 01-05-2006, 12:20 AM

Wow, Andrea looks hot! Tatiana looks so pretty. I like her with the red lipstick and the tight curls. Andrea in these newest pics reminds me of the old Andrea of his glory days. I'm so glad to see him with a little bit more meat on his scrawny self. Lookin' good! And nicely tanned too!

Old 01-05-2006, 02:02 AM
Aristocracy

i used to think tatiana was not that good looking but those pictures proved me wrong =) but a lot of girls will still be sad that andrea is taken furthur from them now
Old 01-05-2006, 08:36 AM
Nobility

It seems they love each other deeply,Andrea is very tender with her.They both look relaxed but what about their studies?I think that after Rainier's funeral Andrea hasn't been back in Canada.What's happening he doesn't study anymore?
Old 01-05-2006, 08:05 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal
I was responding to a previous comment, but yes, I'm happy too that they're together and happy - she obviously has whatever spark and sensibility he's been seeking; they seem to get along (no pictures of them arguing), and she understands his world (being hounded by the media) - plus, she's already a friend of one of the most important/influential women in his life - Charlotte. As long as Tatiana continues to play her cards right...that promise will become a reality....lucky woman!
actually there are some pics from Zurs 2005 where she looks pretty pissed.
Old 01-05-2006, 08:09 PM
Nobility

Well no relationship is perfect. In my opinion a few arguments here and there are as natural as the sun coming up in the morning and going down at night. So while I think they have a great relationship it isn't perfect.
Old 01-05-2006, 08:14 PM
Serene Highness

Agreed - no relationship is perfect , but it seems that they are (at least) careful enough to keep what spats they may have out of the press. As we know, other celebs almost enjoy airing their dirty laundry through the media - they seem to be good about keeping disputes between them. Again, I'm very happy for them - glad to see them enjoying themselves. I know someone asked about university - it seems neither of them is (formally) studying at the moment.....
Old 01-05-2006, 08:24 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Agreed - no relationship is perfect , but it seems that they are (at least) careful enough to keep what spats they may have out of the press. As we know, other celebs almost enjoy airing their dirty laundry through the media - they seem to be good about keeping disputes between them. Again, I'm very happy for them - glad to see them enjoying themselves. I know someone asked about university - it seems neither of them is (formally) studying at the moment.....
i totally agree with you and grim_lady, i was just wondering if you had seen those pics (i thought not since you said you hadn't seen any pics of them arguing) because there were only like two or three of them. but yes they seem to have a very healthy and loving relationship.
Old 01-05-2006, 08:28 PM
Nobility

Quote:
I think I remember hearing that Tatiana is studying in England while Andrea was studying in Canada but has left school (or at least is taking a break).
Old 01-05-2006, 08:31 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
i totally agree with you and grim_lady, i was just wondering if you had seen those pics (i thought not since you said you hadn't seen any pics of them arguing) because there were only like two or three of them. but yes they seem to have a very healthy and loving relationship.
Yes I have seen pictures of the two not looking very happy with each other.
Old 01-05-2006, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grim_lady
I think I remember hearing that Tatiana is studying in England while Andrea was studying in Canada but has left school (or at least is taking a break).
Yeah, in 2004 Tatiana was studying at the American Intercontinental University in London (just found out the name of the school yesterday, actually). Andrea was at Montreal University, wasn't he? That was in 2004, though. I haven't seen any indication of them continuing at those schools since 2004. I wondered if they might be at school in Paris now. Those pics in Brazil were during the New years' holidays, so maybe they are back in Paris now. Of course the Zurs break will happen in February.
Old 01-06-2006, 07:34 AM
Serene Highness

Was he at Mc Gill? What is he actually studying? Mc Gill is actually quite a renowned university (especially in medicine where some say it is better than most US elite universities)

I wonder why he picked a Canadian uni and not an American.
Old 01-06-2006, 01:03 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Was he at Mc Gill? What is he actually studying? Mc Gill is actually quite a renowned university (especially in medicine where some say it is better than most US elite universities)

I wonder why he picked a Canadian uni and not an American.
He probably picked a Canadian university, especially one in Quebec, because Quebec is a French-speaking province and he probably wanted to studied in French.
Old 01-08-2006, 07:19 AM
Nobility

Wow Andrea looked so good and healthy in Brazil. I don't think he is on drugs he's just naturally pale. I hope he is continuing his studies. I wonder though what he will do in the future? As a member of the royal family will he for instance if he wishes be allowed to start a business?

He and his siblings have to do something with their lives. It'll be interesting to see what the future holds for them.
Old 01-08-2006, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannyD
He probably picked a Canadian university, especially one in Quebec, because Quebec is a French-speaking province and he probably wanted to studied in French.
He was definitely in Montreal. Reports said he was at the University of Montreal. I also think he may have been at McGill, though. The media gets it wrong a lot where the Casiraghis are concerned. I do agree he chose a French speaking province so that he could continue the French style of education, out of convenience.
Old 01-09-2006, 11:03 PM
Serene Highness

Andrea looks so hot on those pics :), he does seem healthy which is great! He is in love with Tati and they are happy...

I just hope he´s studying something
Old 01-12-2006, 04:51 PM
Commoner

They won't last, trust me. He will dump her becuase he isn't happy with her. I could be wrong, but I am VERY sure about this. In fact, I predict it will be very soon.
Old 01-12-2006, 08:26 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortisgod
They won't last, trust me. He will dump her becuase he isn't happy with her. I could be wrong, but I am VERY sure about this. In fact, I predict it will be very soon.
....wishful thinking?! I mean, you're basing this on .... what, exactly? EVERY picture of them, they look pretty happy - after every important event, he's back in her arms....
Old 01-12-2006, 11:25 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortisgod
...you would know this how?
Old 01-13-2006, 04:00 AM
Heir Apparent

several more of Andrea & Tatiana in Brazil (from hola)
Attached Images