The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #161  
Old 01-04-2006, 08:01 PM
Horseygal's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaLynn07
Wow, I didn't notice the ring until your comment, horseygal. Very interesting. I'm glad to see that they are happy together.:)
I was responding to a previous comment, but yes, I'm happy too that they're together and happy - she obviously has whatever spark and sensibility he's been seeking; they seem to get along (no pictures of them arguing), and she understands his world (being hounded by the media) - plus, she's already a friend of one of the most important/influential women in his life - Charlotte. As long as Tatiana continues to play her cards right...that promise will become a reality....lucky woman!
__________________

  #162  
Old 01-05-2006, 12:20 AM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,413
Wow, Andrea looks hot! Tatiana looks so pretty. I like her with the red lipstick and the tight curls. Andrea in these newest pics reminds me of the old Andrea of his glory days. I'm so glad to see him with a little bit more meat on his scrawny self. Lookin' good! And nicely tanned too!
__________________

  #163  
Old 01-05-2006, 02:02 AM
ailstalia's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Francisco, United States
Posts: 136
i used to think tatiana was not that good looking but those pictures proved me wrong =) but a lot of girls will still be sad that andrea is taken furthur from them now
  #164  
Old 01-05-2006, 08:36 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Strasbourg, France
Posts: 407
It seems they love each other deeply,Andrea is very tender with her.They both look relaxed but what about their studies?I think that after Rainier's funeral Andrea hasn't been back in Canada.What's happening he doesn't study anymore?
  #165  
Old 01-05-2006, 08:05 PM
enchantednights's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tampa, United States
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal
I was responding to a previous comment, but yes, I'm happy too that they're together and happy - she obviously has whatever spark and sensibility he's been seeking; they seem to get along (no pictures of them arguing), and she understands his world (being hounded by the media) - plus, she's already a friend of one of the most important/influential women in his life - Charlotte. As long as Tatiana continues to play her cards right...that promise will become a reality....lucky woman!
actually there are some pics from Zurs 2005 where she looks pretty pissed.
  #166  
Old 01-05-2006, 08:09 PM
grim_lady's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: N/A, United States
Posts: 424
Well no relationship is perfect. In my opinion a few arguments here and there are as natural as the sun coming up in the morning and going down at night. So while I think they have a great relationship it isn't perfect.
  #167  
Old 01-05-2006, 08:14 PM
Horseygal's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 1,173
Agreed - no relationship is perfect , but it seems that they are (at least) careful enough to keep what spats they may have out of the press. As we know, other celebs almost enjoy airing their dirty laundry through the media - they seem to be good about keeping disputes between them. Again, I'm very happy for them - glad to see them enjoying themselves. I know someone asked about university - it seems neither of them is (formally) studying at the moment.....
  #168  
Old 01-05-2006, 08:24 PM
enchantednights's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tampa, United States
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal
Agreed - no relationship is perfect , but it seems that they are (at least) careful enough to keep what spats they may have out of the press. As we know, other celebs almost enjoy airing their dirty laundry through the media - they seem to be good about keeping disputes between them. Again, I'm very happy for them - glad to see them enjoying themselves. I know someone asked about university - it seems neither of them is (formally) studying at the moment.....
i totally agree with you and grim_lady, i was just wondering if you had seen those pics (i thought not since you said you hadn't seen any pics of them arguing) because there were only like two or three of them. but yes they seem to have a very healthy and loving relationship.
  #169  
Old 01-05-2006, 08:28 PM
grim_lady's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: N/A, United States
Posts: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal
Agreed - no relationship is perfect , but it seems that they are (at least) careful enough to keep what spats they may have out of the press. As we know, other celebs almost enjoy airing their dirty laundry through the media - they seem to be good about keeping disputes between them. Again, I'm very happy for them - glad to see them enjoying themselves. I know someone asked about university - it seems neither of them is (formally) studying at the moment.....
I think I remember hearing that Tatiana is studying in England while Andrea was studying in Canada but has left school (or at least is taking a break).
  #170  
Old 01-05-2006, 08:31 PM
grim_lady's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: N/A, United States
Posts: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
i totally agree with you and grim_lady, i was just wondering if you had seen those pics (i thought not since you said you hadn't seen any pics of them arguing) because there were only like two or three of them. but yes they seem to have a very healthy and loving relationship.
Yes I have seen pictures of the two not looking very happy with each other.
  #171  
Old 01-05-2006, 09:51 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by grim_lady
I think I remember hearing that Tatiana is studying in England while Andrea was studying in Canada but has left school (or at least is taking a break).
Yeah, in 2004 Tatiana was studying at the American Intercontinental University in London (just found out the name of the school yesterday, actually). Andrea was at Montreal University, wasn't he? That was in 2004, though. I haven't seen any indication of them continuing at those schools since 2004. I wondered if they might be at school in Paris now. Those pics in Brazil were during the New years' holidays, so maybe they are back in Paris now. Of course the Zurs break will happen in February.
  #172  
Old 01-06-2006, 07:34 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: *******, France
Posts: 1,398
Was he at Mc Gill? What is he actually studying? Mc Gill is actually quite a renowned university (especially in medicine where some say it is better than most US elite universities)

I wonder why he picked a Canadian uni and not an American.
  #173  
Old 01-06-2006, 01:03 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Was he at Mc Gill? What is he actually studying? Mc Gill is actually quite a renowned university (especially in medicine where some say it is better than most US elite universities)

I wonder why he picked a Canadian uni and not an American.
He probably picked a Canadian university, especially one in Quebec, because Quebec is a French-speaking province and he probably wanted to studied in French.
  #174  
Old 01-08-2006, 07:19 AM
Amina's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 494
Wow Andrea looked so good and healthy in Brazil. I don't think he is on drugs he's just naturally pale. I hope he is continuing his studies. I wonder though what he will do in the future? As a member of the royal family will he for instance if he wishes be allowed to start a business?

He and his siblings have to do something with their lives. It'll be interesting to see what the future holds for them.
  #175  
Old 01-08-2006, 07:41 AM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannyD
He probably picked a Canadian university, especially one in Quebec, because Quebec is a French-speaking province and he probably wanted to studied in French.
He was definitely in Montreal. Reports said he was at the University of Montreal. I also think he may have been at McGill, though. The media gets it wrong a lot where the Casiraghis are concerned. I do agree he chose a French speaking province so that he could continue the French style of education, out of convenience.
  #176  
Old 01-09-2006, 11:03 PM
Piewi's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: BA, Argentina
Posts: 1,353
Andrea looks so hot on those pics :), he does seem healthy which is great! He is in love with Tati and they are happy...

I just hope he´s studying something
  #177  
Old 01-12-2006, 04:51 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 10
They won't last, trust me. He will dump her becuase he isn't happy with her. I could be wrong, but I am VERY sure about this. In fact, I predict it will be very soon.
  #178  
Old 01-12-2006, 08:26 PM
Horseygal's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortisgod
They won't last, trust me. He will dump her becuase he isn't happy with her. I could be wrong, but I am VERY sure about this. In fact, I predict it will be very soon.
....wishful thinking?! I mean, you're basing this on .... what, exactly? EVERY picture of them, they look pretty happy - after every important event, he's back in her arms....
  #179  
Old 01-12-2006, 11:25 PM
enchantednights's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tampa, United States
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortisgod
They won't last, trust me. He will dump her becuase he isn't happy with her. I could be wrong, but I am VERY sure about this. In fact, I predict it will be very soon.
...you would know this how?
  #180  
Old 01-13-2006, 04:00 AM
purple_platinum's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 4,872
several more of Andrea & Tatiana in Brazil (from hola)
Attached Images
     
__________________

__________________
^_^
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Princess Máxima, Current Events 1 (October 2005 - May 2006) HMQueenElizabethII Current Events Archive 374 05-05-2006 11:29 AM
Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 5 : July 2005 - Oct.2005 Gabriella Current Events Archive 187 10-12-2005 08:57 PM
Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 4 : June 2005 - July 2005 Gabriella Current Events Archive 171 07-30-2005 03:42 AM
Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 3 : Feb.2005 - June 2005 Julia Current Events Archive 297 06-03-2005 11:44 PM




Popular Tags
ascot 2016 assassination best gown best gown 2016 best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit catherine middleton style coup d'etat courtship crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion current events denmark royal family duchess of cambridge dutch state visit e-mail elia zaharia fashion poll greece kate middleton king abdullah ii king willem-alexander lists member introduction monarchy new zealand norway november november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament picture of the week prince charles prince daniel princess eugenie fashion princess madeleine hats princess marie princess mary princess mary fashion princess victoria celebrates birthday queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen mathilde queen mathilde daytime fashion queen mathildes outfits queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen rania casual outfit queen rania daytime fashion queen rania fashion queen rania in new york 2016 september 2016 state visit state visit to denmark succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats working visit


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:11 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017
Jelsoft Enterprises