Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 6 : Oct.2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Novella 2000, the above pics were taken in Rio, where the couple spent a few days including New Years Eve (in Rio everyone dresses in white to welcome the New Year).
Andrea and Tatiana apparently stayed at the Copacabana Palaca Grand Hotel , one of the best hotels in Rio, and attended a VIP lunch on the 1st of January. Ladys present to the lunch declared to a Brasilian journal Andrea is so handsome he made the traffic stop. Don't know how reliable the source is...

Kisses

Not only in Rio people dresses in white in Reveillon(New's Year) this is a Brazilian tradition! By the way I read on a magazine(VEJA) that Andrea also did other typical things we do in new's year like offer gifts to Iemanjá ...

Did you read he was in Rio like I did? Cause at first it was said he was in Northern Brasil...Thanks

He was in Rio for the New Year and then went to Bahia (in the northeast). I read in a newspaper that on December 28th he took part of an African religion ceremony, where people offered gifts to Iemanjá (a sea godess) for good things to happen in the New Year. On the 31st he went to a party at a socialite's house, after dinner they all walked to Copacabana beach to see the fireworks.

Thanks a lot for the information! I wonder where he is now, maybe in Paris...

Kisses

Does anyone know of any socialites in Monaco that invite the Trio regurarly?

In Rio, they stayed at Tatiana's mother's (Vera) apartment in Ipanema. She is Brazilian and keeps an apartment there.

Did you all see that Hello! online has a profile on Andrea now, like the one they have on Charlotte - check it out.....

Horseygal said:
Did you all see that Hello! online has a profile on Andrea now, like the one they have on Charlotte - check it out.....

i noticed that! and was quite pleased, i must say. it was about time :D .

enchantednights said:
i noticed that! and was quite pleased, i must say. it was about time :D .

Where they ask for suggestions, I placed his name - and Pierre - for personalities that should be covered. Char is already there, and they've updated her picture, but it's amazing that Andrea (at least, as the oldest) wasn't already out there. Anway - like you - I'm quite pleased;)

Andrea attends The American University of Paris. He is in his Freshman year!! even though he's 20 something!

he attend the american university of paris? wow, that's where my mom went to school. how do you know this? :)

PrincesPrincess said:
Andrea attends The American University of Paris. He is in his Freshman year!! even though he's 20 something!

If it's true, that he's gone back to school, that's great - a step in the right direction toward a brighter future. His future will so bright, he'll need :cool: shades !!

Horseygal said:
If it's true, that he's gone back to school, that's great - a step in the right direction toward a brighter future. His future will so bright, he'll need :cool: shades !!

i agree, not many think that he has much of a future, but i guess i see him as a person and not a celebrity or prince or whatever. he has so much potential, and to me he is just taking life in his own terms and not caring about what others think about it, obviously. he will surprise everyone who isn't expecting the great things he will accomplish. and then i will be even more proud of him.

haha thats really sweet. ill admit i was onne of the people who was annoyed that he was fooling around instead of finishing school... i was kinda jealous bc i was like well even if hes rich and doesn't need a career to live a nice lifestyle, he should still do something instead of playing for several years! i guess ive just always liked ambitious boys

Prince Andrea does seem to have a very individualistic personality and Tatiana seems like a very patient girl. I'm not that versed about the couple, but does any one mind telling me how Prince Andrea and Tatiana met? Thanks :)

Oh thanks for the swift reply acid_rain3075! At least now I have an idea on how they met.

enchantednights said:
i agree, not many think that he has much of a future, but i guess i see him as a person and not a celebrity or prince or whatever. he has so much potential, and to me he is just taking life in his own terms and not caring about what others think about it, obviously. he will surprise everyone who isn't expecting the great things he will accomplish. and then i will be even more proud of him.

I AGREE !! I think that most of us had a great time in college (the first year or two, you're still getting the "party" out of your system) - he's still in his party phase, a bit. I changed my major from what I thought I wanted to do, which set me back a bit, but I got back on track and graduated. If he has made the decision to hunker down and focus on a career, take life a little more seriously, then now is the time for him to make that decision; on his own terms. I, too, think of him as a person and not a celebrity or prince (he doesn't have an official title); I've never seen him in public, but from all accounts and pictures, he seems to shun the spot light and not try to take advantage of his celebrity - seems to be very low key, glaring at the camera when they've invaded his special time with family, Tatiana, and other friends.

Horseygal said:
I AGREE !! I think that most of us had a great time in college (the first year or two, you're still getting the "party" out of your system) - he's still in his party phase, a bit. I changed my major from what I thought I wanted to do, which set me back a bit, but I got back on track and graduated. If he has made the decision to hunker down and focus on a career, take life a little more seriously, then now is the time for him to make that decision; on his own terms. I, too, think of him as a person and not a celebrity or prince (he doesn't have an official title); I've never seen him in public, but from all accounts and pictures, he seems to shun the spot light and not try to take advantage of his celebrity - seems to be very low key, glaring at the camera when they've invaded his special time with family, Tatiana, and other friends.

I'm actually 16, so God help me when I get to college, the stories I have heard have been positively frightening. But, I'll make it out of there alive :D . He got a lot of negative comments when he kicked the camera man, but you know he was with Tatiana, who one is probably not used to that kind of attention, she must have been scared, and two you're right he's not a prince and they should leave him be. If he's trying to go on a normal date then the least you can do is stay back. You can definitely see the change at official events. He is always clean cut there and he even smiles! He can differentiate the two, and I think if in the future it does happen and he does become the reigning prince, he will do a wonderful job. He is just a very guarded person, and right now there's nothing wrong with that. He might even pick up some pointers from his uncle and how he's dealing with this whole new thing in his life now for future reference :-*

nayeli0016 said:
Oh thanks for the swift reply acid_rain3075! At least now I have an idea on how they met.

Other sites, Worldroots - for example - have pictures of them together (with Charlotte) as far back as 2001/2002. If accounts are correct, Charlotte and Tatiana were friends first, which brought her into Andrea's realm, as Char and Andrea are close and often socialize w/the same friends. From there, a budding romance started, and shots of them together as a couple started to emerge late 2003/early 2004. As you know, too, Tatiana accompanied him over the summer to the after-party events of PA's enthronement - a bold move to the public of Monaco - maybe saying, this one is to be taken seriously.:)

well, I won't say why I feel the way I do about them not lasting. Just know that pictures are deceiving, and they know that they are always being photographed. Many Celebrities LOOK happy, but what always happens? They devorce or split up. I really wish I could say why I feel they won't last, but I just can't. Sorry. I don't mean to upset anyone, and I am not trying to be negative about them. This is all I will say anymore about this.

mortisgod said:
well, I won't say why I feel the way I do about them not lasting. Just know that pictures are deceiving, and they know that they are always being photographed. Many Celebrities LOOK happy, but what always happens? They devorce or split up. I really wish I could say why I feel they won't last, but I just can't. Sorry. I don't mean to upset anyone, and I am not trying to be negative about them. This is all I will say anymore about this.

Let's see - they are not married, and they don't have any children .... why would they continue with the charade, then? You put the claim out there, have the guts to back it up, or drop it.

mortisgod said:

i agree with you to certain extent. celebrities do play the happy game for the cameras more often than not, but judging from the recent pictures there seems to be good chemistry between them. i do, however, see Tatiana a bit dependent, is that the word? I've noticed how she walks paces behind him, and i think that despite the mutual Love there is something not right. they are young and i am sure she won't be his last, but right now if they're happy then hey, i'm happy.

Sorry I'm not sure if those have been posted before, they're from Feb. 05

mkceo2.jpg

mkceox.jpg

(source casa gente)

wow, interesting pics. andrea is looking very tame compared to the rest of the bunch. :D

Andrea Casiraghi assiste au defile Chopard a l'Hotel Westin qui sera suivi d'une soiree en l'honneur de la nouvelle campagne publicitaire de la marque dont Eva Herzigova est le Top Model. Paris, FRANCE-26/01/2006.
Charlotte also attended posted in her current events.

Source:Newscom

mmg3r4.jpg

Getty Images

PARIS - JANUARY 26: (L-R) Andrea Casiraghi, Pierre Casiraghi, Tatiana Santo Domingo and her father Julio Mario Santo Domingo attends the Chopard Party For Young Designers during Paris Fashion Week (Haute Couture) Spring/Summer 2006 on January 26, 2006 in Paris, France. (Photo by Eric Ryan/Getty Images)

Piere is in the background

mmplxh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom