The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2005, 06:36 PM
Commoner

It is nice to have the voice finally being matched to the face although it was just a second. Thank you princess108105 and tbhrc.

Old 11-28-2005, 06:46 PM

Quote:
tbhrc found this video of the enthronement and you can actually hear Andrea's voice
Gorgeous or what? His voice is just as beautiful as his face.

Old 11-28-2005, 10:39 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess108105
tbhrc found this video of the enthronement and you can actually hear Andrea's voice. *dreamysigh.*

http://news.yahoo.com/p/v?u=/reuters...055&f=31042388
I WISH THEY HADN'T TALKED OVER IT !! But, yes, very nice.
Old 11-29-2005, 04:22 AM

Wow, interesting accent, Andrea! He doesn't sound totally French after all. there's something British and something American in his voice. Can't place it exactly. his accent is very muddled.
Old 11-29-2005, 09:47 AM
Serene Highness

If Andrea was really that drugged out, do you think he'd be able to show up to these important events and behave? His family would have certainly caught on and held him back for fear of public scandal, and of course they're priority would be to get him the help he needs. If he does have an addiction then its in the begining stages where he can still hide it somewhat - but I doubt it. Looks to me like he's just iron deficiant or gettinig over an illness that is maybe a little more serious than a cold but nothing more serious than mono.
Old 11-29-2005, 11:01 AM
Nobility

O loved Andrea´s voice!! very cool...about drugs....hummm...I don´t know...but he looks very skinny...weird...Is Tatiana feeding him?? ehehehehe
Old 11-29-2005, 01:07 PM
Gentry

I read it somewhere that Andrea is a vegetarian. Can anyone confirm this? If he is then he is so cool because i'm also a vegetarian.:)
Old 11-29-2005, 02:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by mia_lanes
I read it somewhere that Andrea is a vegetarian. Can anyone confirm this? If he is then he is so cool because i'm also a vegetarian.:)
Between vegeterian and drugged, we would all hear!!!!!!!!!!
Hope that he is vegeterian and not drugged.

Could you be vegeterian which shows that you have a philosophy of healthy life and on the other hand smoke soooooo much???
Old 11-29-2005, 03:28 PM

Poor chap. He can't do anything right can he? Queen Sofia's a veggie of sorts and she smokes. He's enjoying being young that's all.
Old 11-29-2005, 03:58 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003

Could you be vegeterian which shows that you have a philosophy of healthy life and on the other hand smoke soooooo much???
As long as it's vegetarian whatever you smoke, why not? :)
Old 11-29-2005, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003

Hey, I'm sure he eats his share of hamburgers, but if he is a vegeterian, that might explain his paleness. It's hard to be a good vegeterian. Anyone can try it, but if you don't know how to replace the lack of meat with the right things, you could become iron deficient or something else. As long as you are substituting for the lack of meats (and, in some cases, dairy products) it's good, but if you don't have the adequate supplements, it can be not so great.
I doubt he's a vegetarian though. Usually people who make the choice to cut out meats and/or dairy are not fond of hunting. We've seen Andrea hunting in Spain at least a couple of times in recent years (1999 and 2002).
the last time, Pierre was with him and I have seen a picture of Pierre eating a hamburger (2002) in front of Andrea. That might be considered rude if Andy was a vegetarian, to eat a hamburger standing right next to him. I don't know. Maybe I'm just being stupid.
Old 12-01-2005, 01:36 AM
Nobility

Honestly, in France, vegetarians are as rare as virgins.
Old 12-01-2005, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecka
Honestly, in France, vegetarians are as rare as virgins.
Haha, yeah but as much as his sister and mom love horses, I bet he's not allowed to eat horse meat when he visits them. Somehow, I can't picture Char and Caro eating horse meat. :p
Old 12-01-2005, 03:29 AM
Courtier

i dont think he's into coke...marijuana, on occasion, very likely. but people on coke are out of control and andrea doesn't seem to look like someone out of control. he does look very unhealthy, prob. due to the cigarettes. and he almost looks manorexic at times.

Old 12-01-2005, 05:49 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by cas_dean
To all you who needs to know ; Andrea Casiraghi is not on cocain , and even if he was it would be under controll.
Rumors and speculations is not ever the truth
cas-dean, after looking at his pictures and videos from this enthronement as well as the ones from July, I choose to believe you that Andrea is not on cocain regardless you made that comment with the stand of talking the truth or personal wish. One on cocain wouldn't behave like what he did all under control for such a long duration. Cocain and Heroin are instantly addictive once you touched. What made him so pale, unhealthy looking, who knows. Everything is on speculations.

However, I do wish him can look after his teeth more. They are growing yellower, if looking at some of his smiling pictures from July Enthronement. That definitely is an uncharming feature on a charming guy, much worse and noticable than an ugly guy tries to be uglier. I know that is something to do with his heavy smoking, but strongly doubt he would call it off. On that perspective, he is very much bearing the attitude 'devil may care'.
Old 12-01-2005, 09:49 PM
Serene Highness

I wonder when the re-transmission of the 11/19 event will be available. Whenever you try to download from the Official web site, it says that it's still not available. I'm happy for the many snippits out there - especially the one where we can hear a bit of Andrea's voice, but I would like to view the entire event (as w/Prince Rainier's funeral) - I'm sure it was joyous and moving and the same time. I'll keep checking the site for re-transmission, and I hope it's available soon.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:33 PM
Commoner

Question pictures?

hello everyone, I am looking for pics of Andrea with girls that have never been identified, unknown girls, as many as you can post here, and as many as you can find (from magazines, internet, and so on.). It is and interest of my friends and I. Please help anyways you can. Thank you.
Old 12-15-2005, 08:35 AM
Majesty

Go on and vote for Andrea as your favourite mistletoe man. :)

Click here
Old 12-15-2005, 08:24 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Go on and vote for Andrea as your favourite mistletoe man. :)

Click here
Finding yourself under the mistletoe with Andrea . That would be a dream come true!
Old 12-17-2005, 03:57 AM
Courtier

I hate the transtater:p why he speaks so much? :( lol We just can hear Andrea's voice for 2 seconds
Oh gosh my crash on Andrea is bigger now

Closed Thread