The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Well, he definitely has some of the tell-tale signs. Whatever it is he takes (or, according to you, doesn't take), it can't be good for him
How do we know he takes anything? I don't think he looks particularly drugged up.

Old 11-25-2005, 05:26 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
How do we know he takes anything? I don't think he looks particularly drugged up.
He doesn't look particularly healthy, either. That might be why the rumor came up.

Old 11-25-2005, 05:26 PM

I think he just looks a bit tired - maybe he's partying too much?
Old 11-25-2005, 05:30 PM
Courtier

Quote:
I think he just looks a bit tired - maybe he's partying too much?
Or slightly hungover. At this coronation thing he looked as if he'd topple over any minute. Not a beautiful sight. Reminds one of oneself in one's adventurous youth.
Old 11-25-2005, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Not a beautiful sight
Ooh I must disagree there Smilla! He's always a beautiful sight!
Old 11-25-2005, 05:35 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Ooh I must disagree there Smilla! He's always a beautiful sight!
Nah, BeatrixFan, sorry. As opposed to the pictures that showed him sunbathing, he didn't even look slightly yummy in the enthronement pictures. Sad as it is.
Old 11-25-2005, 05:36 PM

I thought he did. I think that it was probably stress. First big speech and all that. I remember when I was an usher before my cousins wedding, I was so ill it was unbelievable. Thank God I got over those nerves!! Maybe he suffered the same.
Old 11-25-2005, 05:38 PM
Courtier

Quote:
I thought he did. I think that it was probably stress. First big speech and all that. I remember when I was an usher before my cousins wedding, I was so ill it was unbelievable. Thank God I got over those nerves!! Maybe he suffered the same.
That's a good point. So we can hope for a little time to pass before Albert marries, it would give Andrea some time to rehearse his act for Important Official Ceremonies. (and to cut his hair.)
Old 11-25-2005, 05:40 PM

Quote:
(and to cut his hair.)
No! I've got the same length hair as him. Its what makes him irresistable - but not me sadly.
Old 11-25-2005, 05:59 PM
Courtier

Quote:
No! I've got the same length hair as him. Its what makes him irresistable - but not me sadly.
Maybe cutting it off would make him even more irresistible (at least to me) - and it might work for you, too? :)
Old 11-25-2005, 06:23 PM

Noooo. I find its handy to brush in front of my face.
Old 11-25-2005, 06:27 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Noooo. I find its handy to brush in front of my face.
Yes, it does hide a blush, doesn't it. And it allows you to take peeks at all those irresistibles on the sly. And you can pluck at it in a seducing manner. Very practical.
Old 11-25-2005, 10:24 PM
Serene Highness

I like his long hair!! His nose´ll look too big if he cuts its.
About drugs it wouldn´t be strange if he takes them-i´m not saying that he does- he is looking quite unhealthy lately ,but it could be so much partycing
I thik that he is mix between Caro/Steph/Stefano, but he loooks a lot like his dad. But i think that Pierre´s shape of head is more like his mum
Old 11-25-2005, 11:30 PM
Royal Highness

I don't follow the Princely Family of Monaco that closely, but from what I can see, Andrea's really cute! Wish he would kick the smoking habit though, not an attractive quality imo. As for drugs, wouldn't be surprised if he did them but I hope he doesn't. I thought he looked fine at the enthronement, maybe a little tired but not much else. Andrea and his siblings are all good looking, wonder what they think of it?
Old 11-26-2005, 03:10 AM
Nobility

I think he looks fine, in every way. I think you're all being a bit nit-picky with Andrea's looks and everything. As a young female, I have to tell you that most 20-ish males are rather dog-like in appearance. Andrea, on the other hand, is... well.. let's just say I would not hesitate to dishonor myself for a share of him for a couple of days or hours or minutes or even seconds. Then again, that might just be the Jersey girl in me talking.
Old 11-26-2005, 05:26 AM

Whatever, whether he's drugged up or not, sick or healthy, we gotta find out where he is studying business, people! :p
About the drugs, my mom says that she thinks he uses something because of his looks, but I don't agree with her. I think he smokes too many cigarettes and probably drinks and parties hard, but I can't see him doing illegal drugs and there not being anything about it in the media. He has not been in any serious trouble that we know of, and I think we would know somehow if he was or has been.... the only disturbing thing about him was that time he beat up the paparazzo in Rome, and I've never heard anything worse than that. If we hear more and more stories of him losing his temper like that, maybe we would have just cause to worry about his drug use or lack thereof.

P.S. in reply to cas_dean, although I believe what you say about Andrea not using cocaine, I cannot agree that if he was using cocaine, it would "be under control". how can someone using cocaine be "under control"? Cocaine is one of the most highly addicting substances. People using it very much lose control.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:39 AM
Serene Highness

I personally don't think that Andrea is using drugs addictively... he might be socially... parties and such, but not sitting at home with Tatiana... I mean Paris and the rest of France is very competitive when it comes to weight and looks... Andrea is the average looking guy in Paris... skinny body, crazy hair, and cigarettes in hand are a norm in France... I mean his genetics don't exactly hint to a chubby Andrea, his father was small too.
Old 11-26-2005, 06:18 PM
Royal Highness

Andrea - I really like him, always did - but I guess I'd find it cool if he changed the hairstyle.

(BdP)
Old 11-26-2005, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittencrews
I personally don't think that Andrea is using drugs addictively... he might be socially... parties and such, but not sitting at home with Tatiana... I mean Paris and the rest of France is very competitive when it comes to weight and looks... Andrea is the average looking guy in Paris... skinny body, crazy hair, and cigarettes in hand are a norm in France... I mean his genetics don't exactly hint to a chubby Andrea, his father was small too.
Yeah... I can see Andrea trying cocaine at a party because so many young guys and young women of his society are doing that. But I could also imagine him very much opposed to it, if for nothing else, then for the fact that he has seen what happens to people when social druguse goes out of control. Of course he has seen it, because everyone of his generation has. I have, you have. Who hasn't in this day and age? And he seems like a very smart guy, so I'm sure he would consider these things. Plus, he's already addicted to cigarettes, so imagine him being relunctant to get addicted to one more substance. I imagine he's wise enough to know he has a tendency toward addiction (not everyone becomes a compulsive smoker like he is and like most of his family are; I smoked a cigarette a couple of times and did not like it enough to do it again.) So I guess no one could know if he uses illegal drugs or not without knowing him because you'd have to know his character. But like I said, he doesn't strike me as a dummy, and that has to mean something.
Old 11-28-2005, 05:55 PM
princess108105

tbhrc found this video of the enthronement and you can actually hear Andrea's voice. *dreamysigh.*

http://news.yahoo.com/p/v?u=/reuters...055&f=31042388
Closed Thread