Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 6 : Oct.2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hate Tati`s jacket. However Andrea looks beautiful, so handsome as always :D
It seems as they are watching a soccer match

Where was the picture taken? Wasn't Tatiana seen wearing that jacket when she, Andrea, EA Jr. and Christian were strolling in Manhattan? Is Charlotte in Manhattan, too?

My guess is that they were at the Monaco vs. PSG soccer match that was last weekend. :)

CasiraghiTrio said:
My guess is that they were at the Monaco vs. PSG soccer match that was last weekend. :)

This is strange for a soccer match, they look straight ahead.... in soccer place you look down...
May be basketball ????
And if match happens in Monaco, they should be sat in the "official tribune", like in other pics. But here they are among many people, strange..
It's funny but only Andrea & Felix are fascinated from what they are watching.... Charlotte looks bored and Tatiana pays all her attention to Andrea... so it should difinitely be soccer............
MYSTERY....

If it was the match we mentioned it was played in Paris and not in Monaco, and that would be the reason why they are all there ( I don't think Felix would travel to Monaco for a normal championship match) and they are not seated in the "official tribune".

I've wondered why they would be staring ahead and not down in the pictures too, but I think maybe the pics were taken from below, thus giving this impression; the place seems very much a football stadium and not a basketballa arena..anyway this is just speculation at this point, but I' sure some paper will post the pics and mention the location sooner or later...

Kisses

CasiraghiTrio said:
Or rather a tennis match, because the public is very calm and quiet. The Paris Masters Series tennis tournament was held in Paris last week. The Final was on Sunday. If I were in Paris, I would definetly go.

tigerlilly2005 said:
his voice is very sexy i think rrrrrr

My reaction, too - HE SPOKE AT THIS THING ?! I do hope we get to hear him (other than a string of profanities :rolleyes: ).

Hi, I'm just back from a short break in MC. Last Sat I was in a club (in fact it was already Sunday when I arrived there :) ) and of course there were a lot of people talking about the events...

And somebody over there was telling us that Andrea takes Cocaine and that he get some support from a few doctors to stop. Has anybody here heard this rumour? Maybe in some fancy magazines??

I really hope it's not true, but if you take a look at the pics it's not impossible... :(

hi ,u know i think it could be true ,even though we shouldnt spread rumours, but if u compare pictures of him from last year and know there is a big diff, and whatever it might be hes seriously not healthy.i just know that you look like that with cocaine but maybe he´s just sick ,we never know for sure.
i just hopes he will get better soon.
p.s thanks too all for posting all the nice pics ;)

rdb said:
Hi, I'm just back from a short break in MC. Last Sat I was in a club (in fact it was already Sunday when I arrived there :) ) and of course there were a lot of people talking about the events...

And somebody over there was telling us that Andrea takes Cocaine and that he get some support from a few doctors to stop. Has anybody here heard this rumour? Maybe in some fancy magazines??

I really hope it's not true, but if you take a look at the pics it's not impossible... :(

WE HOPE it's not true...... but seing his face I'm sorry it's not impossible. He looks so sick, extremely pale and tortued...
Charlotte is quite almost cought in pics laughing or smiling, Pierre also, but Andrea never. On the other hand it does not prove anything, Stefano was also very serious.But Andrea, even when he is with Tatiana does not look happy.
We should not forget that ftom the trio Andrea is the most hurt by Stefano's terrible loss.

rdb said:
rdb said:

:eek: I truly hope that is not true, although I have to admit his complexion doesn't look that great, but still... I think he doesn't care a lot, he almost has everything one has to fight to have, but he feels deeply for the family, if I understand it correctly. If he really does that terrible thing, the family would be the one hurt the most.

I've never personally known anyone with a drug problem, so I'm not sure what to look for, but his appearance certainly has changed dramatically (dramatic weight loss, pale skin, sunken eyes) - the 2003 National Day pics are a great example; he's a healthy weight, his hair looks healthier, his skin looks better, his eyes are not dull. At this 2005 National Day, he does not look healthy - I believe his personality is a more serious one, but he seems to smile a lot with family around him (he always shares a laugh with his Uncle Albert, and there are many pictures of that). I would say that after Prince Rainier died, he seemed to take a turn for the worse. IMHO, Prince Rainier fulfilled some of the duties a father would (confident, enjoyed sporting events, etc) - Andrea was his first grandchild, and lost his father so young. I'm sure Prince Rainier was a great source of comfort and support at a time when he needed it most. If he has found himself turning to drugs, hopefully his family (and Tatiana, unless she partakes - otherwise, it would be hard to stand by when not attached by birth or legal marriage) is helping convince him that he needs help....maybe that's why he's not been able to concentrate on school. Although - not much good ever comes from having too little to do or think about.....:( I'm worried these rumors are true (yes, we've heard them in the States), so hopefully he will turn things around and start living a healthier life style (less a diet of cigs and booze, etc).

I'm with you. he kind of looks like a vampire in the recent photos.

I was just wondering does anyone have the video of andrea reading at the mass for Prince albert???

Yeah it's true he does look kind of ill? I read in Hello magazine that there is a rumer that he might be suffering from anorexia - it can't be true? Can it?

Just want to know a few things. I'm new to the Andrea thread, tell me how old is he? What is he doing? Is he studying or does he work?

Amina said:
Yeah it's true he does look kind of ill? I read in Hello magazine that there is a rumer that he might be suffering from anorexia - it can't be true? Can it?

Just want to know a few things. I'm new to the Andrea thread, tell me how old is he? What is he doing? Is he studying or does he work?

Andrea is 21 years old. He's studying at an American Business School.

sebastian said:

This is news to me. Is it Harvard Business School? Or maybe Wharton? Wharton is in Philadelphia, native territory of his grandma. :)

i thought he was attending school in paris now with tatiana.

I don't know which Business School it is.
Charlotte is doing literature and Pierre is in law studies.

acid_rain3075 said:
Doesn't Tatiana attend school in London?

I know she was in London in 2004. But she was in Paris not long ago with New York, then during Toussaint (all saints day break) they went to new york. I don't think schools in Britain have a break for Toussaint, and I can't think of a parallel holiday they might have that would allow her and Andy to break together. So it wouuld seem she's in paris studying or taking a break to live with him or near him, or something. If that makes sense!
:p
It seems like Andrea was going to school in paris too, although he had for some time been studying in montreal (or quebec?)
maybe he enrolled for Wharton or HBS (or some other US business school) for the spring, who knows.or he might be doing a foreign study program affiliated with his school in paris.

khalia said:
really pierre is studying law?

Just like Felix's father. Isn't the trio's uncle Marco Casiraghi a lawyer as well?

CasiraghiTrio said:
I know she was in London in 2004. But she was in Paris not long ago with New York, then during Toussaint (all saints day break) they went to new york. I don't think schools in Britain have a break for Toussaint, and I can't think of a parallel holiday they might have that would allow her and Andy to break together. So it wouuld seem she's in paris studying or taking a break to live with him or near him, or something. If that makes sense!
:p
It seems like Andrea was going to school in paris too, although he had for some time been studying in montreal (or quebec?)
maybe he enrolled for Wharton or HBS (or some other US business school) for the spring, who knows.or he might be doing a foreign study program affiliated with his school in paris.
Oh wow! I was still under the impression that he wasn't in school?

tatiana could be doing the gap year thing like they often do in london

Last edited:
sebastian said:

where did you hear andrea was attending a business school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom