The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 02:49 PM
Serene Highness

I dont think Louis smokes or that Stephanie would let him at this age or his sisters Pauline is in to gymnastics she has to have a very healthy body and camille and alex better not even be thinking about it.

Old 11-01-2005, 04:54 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
And some more new pics from PPS. Sorry they are pretty small.

Are these part of the NYC trip - he's alone, here and dressed differently (not that that isn't allowed); is that guy accompanying him a driver, security guard?

Old 11-01-2005, 04:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18
I dont think Louis smokes or that Stephanie would let him at this age or his sisters Pauline is in to gymnastics she has to have a very healthy body and camille and alex better not even be thinking about it.
Louis doesn't smoke by now ( hope he'll never start) and Stephanie has been smoking all through her youth, stopped when she had her babies and restarted after her first divorce.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:50 PM
Nobility

does andrea and tati both go to the sorbonne now, or another school in paris? because i remember someone saying andrea was kicked out of the sorbonne because of lack of attendence.
Old 11-04-2005, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal
You're correct about there being no break in the States at this time of year (closer to Thanksgiving week); what is "Toussaint," and if you know, what schools are EAJ and Christian attending in the States/NY and where are Andrea and Tatiana studying in Paris (area).
"Vacances de Toussaint
du 22 octobre après les cours au jeudi 3 novembre au matin"
(Horseygal, this quote I have from the Lycee Fenelon website, Charlotte's school. Apparently, Toussaint is a vacation period for French students from October 22 through November 3.)
:)
Old 11-04-2005, 09:06 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
"Vacances de Toussaint
du 22 octobre après les cours au jeudi 3 novembre au matin"
(Horseygal, this quote I have from the Lycee Fenelon website, Charlotte's school. Apparently, Toussaint is a vacation period for French students from October 22 through November 3.)
:)
Thanks - for us, it seems like an odd time, but of course, we share different holidays, we have semesters here, etc. That would explain, then, how they'd have time to come to the States at this time.
Old 11-04-2005, 09:51 AM
Nobility

EA Jr.'s girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
I've read EA jr. attended the Princess Grace Foundation Gala with his girlfriend, but I haven't seen any picture so I can't be sure...

Kisses
From what I've read on "W" (I think it's the November issue with Kate Moss on the cover), EA Jr's girlfriend is the lovely 22-year-old Margherita Missoni (daughter of the Italian fashion designer). Apparently, she "stole" EA Jr. from Francesca Versace (Donatella's niece), as she did before with another guy. There are a few pictures of Margherita on WWD (Women's Wear Daily).
Old 11-04-2005, 10:14 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rarotonga
From what I've read on "W" (I think it's the November issue with Kate Moss on the cover), EA Jr's girlfriend is the lovely 22-year-old Margherita Missoni (daughter of the Italian fashion designer). Apparently, she "stole" EA Jr. from Francesca Versace (Donatella's niece), as she did before with another guy. There are a few pictures of Margherita on WWD (Women's Wear Daily).
Margherita is Ottavio Missoni's granddaughter, the daughter of Ottavio's daughter Angela, and her real surname is Maccapani.
Old 11-05-2005, 09:57 AM
Gentry

Okay, I am confused ... can anyone tell me where Andrea is studying and what his major is?! Another question: Who are his close friends? Thank you!
Old 11-05-2005, 10:09 AM
Aristocracy

Just as a little explination Toussaint means All Saints in english and in the christian calendar that is the day following Halloween(Hallows Eve) so that is why they have a holiday
Old 11-05-2005, 01:18 PM

speaking of halloween, do you guys think Andrea dressed up? for a party maybe
Old 11-06-2005, 11:11 AM
Serene Highness

I hope that Andrea, Tatiana, and others living in and around Paris are safe and out of harms way, in the midst of this civil unrest. It's frightening to hear about, and I hope it ends soon.
Old 11-07-2005, 07:03 PM
Majesty

New pics of Charlotte, Felix, Andrea and Tatiana!!!

From Colourpress

http://tinypic.com/fekoeu.jpg

http://tinypic.com/fekoix.jpg

http://tinypic.com/fekokx.jpg

http://tinypic.com/fekork.jpg

http://tinypic.com/fekox0.jpg

http://tinypic.com/fekp41.jpg

http://tinypic.com/fekphg.jpg

http://tinypic.com/fekpqp.jpg

http://tinypic.com/fekpsg.jpg
Old 11-07-2005, 07:45 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
New pics of Charlotte, Felix, Andrea and Tatiana!!!
Thanks for the great new photos, tbhrc! :) Do you know where they were taken? (Paris?)
Old 11-07-2005, 10:13 PM
Serene Highness

Excellent pictures !! :) It's great to see them all on a double date, and with friends - clearly, Tatiana and Charlotte are close. I wonder what the event is - if it was a soccer match, I guess they would be looking down; the audience seems to be looking up/straight ahead.
Old 11-08-2005, 12:21 AM

ring...

cool pics but is that a ring or band or sumthing on tatiana's left hand?
Old 11-08-2005, 06:19 AM
Commoner

ring..

i think it's a gold ring...
Old 11-08-2005, 08:23 AM
princess108105

awww he gave her a promise ring, that must mean he is really serious about her. good for them <3 :)
Old 11-08-2005, 11:31 AM
Courtier

they look soo sweet toghethr
Old 11-08-2005, 02:12 PM

Yeah, Tatiana looks so glamorous. I also like Andrea's look in these newest pictures. His hair looks nice. I can't tell, but maybe he took a little length off?