The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2005, 03:54 PM
Courtier

Big thank sebastian !!:)
Soo good job !!

Old 10-31-2005, 04:09 PM
Nobility

i notice the nikes too, i want a pair now ......:p .....
it's about time he gave up those tan and brown slacks he always wears
oh, thanks for the new pics....i missed seeing him

Old 10-31-2005, 04:56 PM
Serene Highness

Are they (all - EAJ and Christian, Tatiana, too) on some sort of break from college - I'm assuming that Andrea is in university in Paris? In US, our next break would be closer to our Thanksgiving holiday (week of 11/20); if I remember correctly, I probably would be taking mid-term exams now, working on papers - how does it work in the European university system? When does the (equivalent of) Fall semester start and when is the first break, etc.
Old 10-31-2005, 05:43 PM

I see a couple of possibilities. Maybe these are far-fetched, but it might be that:

a) Chris and EA jr are enrolled in a US university (NYU, or Columbia) and Andy and tatiana are visiting them at the same time as spending time with her relatives who live in New York
b) They all go to university in Europe, but they wanted to come to NYC because there's a fashion event (or more than one?) they were invited to
c) None of them are in university for the moment (they're taking some time off to travel) and they're doing a tour together of their favorite cities.

That's all I can think of. I have no clue, really....
Old 10-31-2005, 05:43 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks Sebastian! It`s nice to see Andrea with his step-brothers!
Hey, i don´t like tatiana´s "fashion dress sence", specially the "animal print" jacket. Well, i don´t like animal prints
Old 10-31-2005, 05:51 PM
Serene Highness

I see a couple of possibilities. Maybe these are far-fetched, but it might be that:

a) Chris and EA jr are enrolled in a US university (NYU, or Columbia) and Andy and tatiana are visiting them at the same time as spending time with her relatives who live in New York
b) They all go to university in Europe, but they wanted to come to NYC because there's a fashion event (or more than one?) they were invited to
c) None of them are in university for the moment (they're taking some time off to travel) and they're doing a tour together of their favorite cities.

That's all I can think of. I have no clue, really....

REPLY:

We forgot that Andrea may still be at the University of Montreal and they're all visiting him...subsequently, they all went to NYC for fun (I used to work in SOHO, great times there....) - or, maybe one of the unknown people in the pictures is a US-based friend they're all visiting.
Old 10-31-2005, 06:17 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal
We forgot that Andrea may still be at the University of Montreal and they're all visiting him...subsequently, they all went to NYC for fun (I used to work in SOHO, great times there....) - or, maybe one of the unknown people in the pictures is a US-based friend they're all visiting.
Since when has Andrea been attending the University of Montreal?
Old 10-31-2005, 06:24 PM
Commoner

You may be referring to McGill University which is IN Montreal ....whatever....
Old 10-31-2005, 06:29 PM
Serene Highness

Queen Astrid is correct - McGill Univ is what I was thinking; also, wasn't the Princess Grace Foundation ceremony just held in NYC? Maybe that's why they are/were all in NY - even if they didn't actually attend the ceremonies (I haven't seen any pics, yet), possibly they all just tagged along to sight-see and shop in lower Manhattan (maybe one of the families - Hannover or Grimaldi - has property in mid-town/Central Park area for them to use whenever they're in the City).
Old 10-31-2005, 07:12 PM
Courtier

I've read EA jr. attended the Princess Grace Foundation Gala with his girlfriend, but I haven't seen any picture so I can't be sure...

Kisses
Old 10-31-2005, 07:53 PM
Serene Highness

Piewi said: Hey, i don´t like tatiana´s "fashion dress sence", specially the "animal print" jacket. Well, i don´t like animal printsI'm more concerned about the ugly boots she's wearing - usually she has great hippy/chic style...the boots are totally wrong (almost look as if they hurt!).
Old 10-31-2005, 09:46 PM
Majesty

I've read and heard in several interviews with Ernst Jr. that both Christian and Ernst go to University in the USA, and when they finished they want to come back to Germany. So it's possible that Andrea and Tatiana are just there to visit them.
Old 11-01-2005, 01:10 AM
Aristocracy

where do they go?
Old 11-01-2005, 04:39 AM
Royal Highness

As far as I know it is this way. ( my couisn informed :-) Chris and Ernst jr. are indeed studying in the US. Andrea and Tatiana are both in Paris normally and now they went to NY to visit Andrea's stepbrothers and all 4 of them met with Albert the other day ( before or after the PGF gala). In NY I think there is no university break right now - but for Andrea and Tatiana it's Toussaint , so they might have a week off.
Old 11-01-2005, 06:31 AM
Majesty

Here are all pics from Viennareport

Old 11-01-2005, 06:52 AM
Majesty

And some more new pics from PPS. Sorry they are pretty small.

Old 11-01-2005, 09:06 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
As far as I know it is this way. ( my couisn informed :-) Chris and Ernst jr. are indeed studying in the US. Andrea and Tatiana are both in Paris normally and now they went to NY to visit Andrea's stepbrothers and all 4 of them met with Albert the other day ( before or after the PGF gala). In NY I think there is no university break right now - but for Andrea and Tatiana it's Toussaint , so they might have a week off.
You're correct about there being no break in the States at this time of year (closer to Thanksgiving week); what is "Toussaint," and if you know, what schools are EAJ and Christian attending in the States/NY and where are Andrea and Tatiana studying in Paris (area).
Old 11-01-2005, 09:20 AM
Heir Apparent

Cigarette

What makes me sorry for this family, (as I like them) is that they are quite all constanly with a cigarette stuck in their fingers-mouth. Press said that late Prince Rainier who was a very very very big smoker had in fact a lump cancer, as the Palace never gave a good explanation about from what he was suffering. Caroline smokes like a chimney EVEN PREGNANT, EA also of course..., Andrea bears cigarettes at every moment, Charlotte smokes... I do not know about Pierre. The only who still remains smokefree is little Alexandra, but considering the rythme of the family, it wont be very late.......

I do not know about Stephanie, i never noticed.

That its, I've just wanted to tell my concern.... Be pretty, rich, happy, and provoke your sikness, it'a a pitty

Please do not start a general smoking - non smoking thread, it was just for the Grimaldis...
Old 11-01-2005, 03:27 PM
Serene Highness

I agree with you about the smoking thing .Stephanie does smoke but she never smoked when she was pregnant or as long as caroline has she has only been smoking since the late 90's after the whole daniel thing.
Old 11-01-2005, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18
I agree with you about the smoking thing .Stephanie does smoke but she never smoked when she was pregnant or as long as caroline has she has only been smoking since the late 90's after the whole daniel thing.
Ah, I thought Stephanie quit smoking for some reason. Maybe I just assumed she quit because I haven't seen pics of her smoking and her weight has been sort of up and down, which is pretty common for people who quit smoking.

About fandesacs's post, yes, Pierre smokes. There were pics of him smoking a couple of years ago.I don't remember if it was 2003 or 2004. Those pics weren't the first of him smoking, though. But they were the last that I can remember.

Well, there are more than Alex who were smoke free for the moment. We still have Pauline and Louis and Camille, supposedly. I guess Louis might have started. Andrea started at about Louis's age, so it's possible. Of course, we can hope the Littles Ones won't. They might not. I grew up in a family of a lot of smokers and I have never smoked.