The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2006, 08:51 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
her dad sort of creeps me out haha i have no idea why. and in france people drink wine and champagne all the time. it's like a culture thing for them. and yeah he must like that coat.
...uh, yea - if my Dad ever stood that close to me, or hung over me like that, I would be creeped out !!

Old 01-29-2006, 02:23 AM
Courtier

i think tatiana's dad may be one of those dads who feel young and totally at ease with the younger crowd. by the way, i have nothing against tatiana, i think, however, that fashion-wise and health-wise, andrea looked way better when he was with caroline von stauffensomethingorother. :)

Old 01-29-2006, 09:12 AM
Aristocracy

So Prince Rainier was actually pretty close to Prince Andrea? Pardon my ignorance.
Old 01-29-2006, 01:56 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby
i think tatiana's dad may be one of those dads who feel young and totally at ease with the younger crowd. by the way, i have nothing against tatiana, i think, however, that fashion-wise and health-wise, andrea looked way better when he was with caroline von stauffensomethingorother. :)
omg yes! that is the exact impression i got of him, by like his clothes and the wya he seemed to mingle with them. and i don't either, but after you mentioned that i must say that you are right. he did look better when he was with Caro. I think a lot of us wonder why they broke up, me personally, i think it was because she was pushing for a ring, but like i said that's just me.
Old 01-29-2006, 01:58 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayeli0016
So Prince Rainier was actually pretty close to Prince Andrea? Pardon my ignorance.
aww it's okay not to know. it is said that Andrea was his favourite grandchild, and Andrea called him "Papy", and that they would sit and have long talks so yes they were incredibly close.
Old 01-29-2006, 05:51 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
her dad sort of creeps me out haha i have no idea why. and in france people drink wine and champagne all the time. it's like a culture thing for them. and yeah he must like that coat.
Yes I'm sure its a cultural thing since i have studied french , but i think theres a difference between a glass of wine and getting blastered alot
Old 01-29-2006, 06:16 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoria_89
Yes I'm sure its a cultural thing since i have studied french , but i think theres a difference between a glass of wine and getting blastered alot
"You're young, you're drunk, you're in bed, you have knives; **** happens."

-Angie <3
Old 01-31-2006, 10:53 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
aww it's okay not to know. it is said that Andrea was his favourite grandchild, and Andrea called him "Papy", and that they would sit and have long talks so yes they were incredibly close.
It's sad to know that one of those closest to him actually passed away, I just hope that he would overcome such loss. Btw, where is his biological father?
Old 01-31-2006, 10:56 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayeli0016
It's sad to know that one of those closest to him actually passed away, I just hope that he would overcome such loss. Btw, where is his biological father?
He is dead. Stefano died 1990 in a motorboat crash.
Old 02-01-2006, 01:09 AM
Aristocracy

I'm sorry to hear that. Thanks for the information tbhrc.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:01 PM
Nobility

it's been a while since i'v been on this site and i'm a bit depressed to see that andrea is still going strong with tatiana, but i will say that i'm glad to see he's happy , and i must add tati looks really pretty in all the pics i'v seen.
she's soooooooooooooooo lucky
Old 02-03-2006, 09:16 AM
Aristocracy

I noticed that Prince Andrea has this really scruffy look nowadays, much scruffier than before.
Old 02-04-2006, 01:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Andrea and Tati in Paris (DIVAeDONNA)

http://i1.tinypic.com/n4fxxc.jpg

http://i1.tinypic.com/n4giop.jpg

http://i1.tinypic.com/n4gj61.jpg
Old 02-04-2006, 04:32 AM
Majesty

They both look great on those pics.... Thanks for posting... :)
Old 02-04-2006, 02:43 PM
Serene Highness

Andrea is looking hot again
i don&#180;t like ponchos but i cannot deny they&#180;re perfect for cold day

Thanks for the pics Tosca!
Old 02-04-2006, 03:31 PM
Serene Highness

Thank you, again, for something new - they are soooo happy and so much in love. I'm not crazy about ponchos, either - don't really care what the fashionistas are pushing, but Tatiana can pull it off; also, it appears that Andrea is sprouting chin hair again! Oh well, hopefully he'll get that out of his system soon, he's so much more attractive without it!
Old 02-04-2006, 03:35 PM
Royal Highness

We have long passed the magic number "10". Thank you all for your contributions. The new thread can be found at http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...tml#post374880