Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 6 : Oct.2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
enchantednights said:
her dad sort of creeps me out haha i have no idea why. and in france people drink wine and champagne all the time. it's like a culture thing for them. and yeah he must like that coat.

...uh, yea - if my Dad ever stood that close to me, or hung over me like that, I would be creeped out !!:eek:

i think tatiana's dad may be one of those dads who feel young and totally at ease with the younger crowd. by the way, i have nothing against tatiana, i think, however, that fashion-wise and health-wise, andrea looked way better when he was with caroline von stauffensomethingorother. :)

So Prince Rainier was actually pretty close to Prince Andrea? Pardon my ignorance.

moby said:
i think tatiana's dad may be one of those dads who feel young and totally at ease with the younger crowd. by the way, i have nothing against tatiana, i think, however, that fashion-wise and health-wise, andrea looked way better when he was with caroline von stauffensomethingorother. :)

omg yes! that is the exact impression i got of him, by like his clothes and the wya he seemed to mingle with them. and i don't either, but after you mentioned that i must say that you are right. he did look better when he was with Caro. I think a lot of us wonder why they broke up, me personally, i think it was because she was pushing for a ring, but like i said that's just me.

nayeli0016 said:
So Prince Rainier was actually pretty close to Prince Andrea? Pardon my ignorance.

aww it's okay not to know. it is said that Andrea was his favourite grandchild, and Andrea called him "Papy", and that they would sit and have long talks so yes they were incredibly close.

enchantednights said:
her dad sort of creeps me out haha i have no idea why. and in france people drink wine and champagne all the time. it's like a culture thing for them. and yeah he must like that coat.

Yes I'm sure its a cultural thing since i have studied french , but i think theres a difference between a glass of wine and getting blastered alot

victoria_89 said:
Yes I'm sure its a cultural thing since i have studied french , but i think theres a difference between a glass of wine and getting blastered alot

"You're young, you're drunk, you're in bed, you have knives; **** happens."

-Angie <3

enchantednights said:
aww it's okay not to know. it is said that Andrea was his favourite grandchild, and Andrea called him "Papy", and that they would sit and have long talks so yes they were incredibly close.

It's sad to know that one of those closest to him actually passed away, I just hope that he would overcome such loss. Btw, where is his biological father?

nayeli0016 said:
It's sad to know that one of those closest to him actually passed away, I just hope that he would overcome such loss. Btw, where is his biological father?

He is dead. Stefano died 1990 in a motorboat crash.

I'm sorry to hear that. Thanks for the information tbhrc.

it's been a while since i'v been on this site and i'm a bit depressed to see that andrea is still going strong with tatiana, but i will say that i'm glad to see he's happy , and i must add tati looks really pretty in all the pics i'v seen.
she's soooooooooooooooo lucky

I noticed that Prince Andrea has this really scruffy look nowadays, much scruffier than before.

Andrea and Tati in Paris (DIVAeDONNA)
n4fxxc.jpg

http://i1.tinypic.com/n4fxxc.jpg
n4giop.jpg

http://i1.tinypic.com/n4giop.jpg
n4gj61.jpg

http://i1.tinypic.com/n4gj61.jpg

They both look great on those pics.... Thanks for posting... :)

Andrea is looking hot again :D
i don´t like ponchos but i cannot deny they´re perfect for cold day

Thanks for the pics Tosca!

Thank you, again, for something new - they are soooo happy and so much in love. I'm not crazy about ponchos, either - don't really care what the fashionistas are pushing, but Tatiana can pull it off; also, it appears that Andrea is sprouting chin hair again! Oh well, hopefully he'll get that out of his system soon, he's so much more attractive without it!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom