The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2006, 09:35 AM
Serene Highness

Hmmmm - where is the commentary from MortisGod? It appears that ONCE AGAIN Andrea and Tatiana are at a very public event - this time, with her father (and Pierre in background). If he's wincing and not smiling, it's usually when the press shows up and shoves a camera w/bright lights in his face - but, please, enlighten us as to how he's about to leave her. They look pretty comfortable to me, the rest of the gang....but, we'll await your oh so pertinent commentary......

Old 01-28-2006, 01:45 PM

I'm sorry to say it's obvious now what happens to him ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula**
Andrea looks awful, what happened to him? he was handsome:(
... he will always be beautiful, but there are some things in his life which would have to change.

Old 01-28-2006, 01:57 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhuber
... he will always be beautiful, but there are some things in his life which would have to change.
like what things?
Old 01-28-2006, 02:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
like what things?
smoking for starters
Old 01-28-2006, 02:03 PM

Quote:
like what things?
Hmm ... I don't think it's a good idea to tell more, but I'm sure you know what I mean. And it's not just the occasional herbal enjoyment I'm talking about.

Looking at the way his complexion and his facial features have changed during the last 2 years, I'm starting to get worried ... and the fact that Pierre has turned into such a healthy and innocent looking beauty right next to him doesn't make things better.

He'll get over it, though, I'm sure - and it will turn him into an even more attractive guy.
Old 01-28-2006, 02:08 PM
Nobility

i doubt he will quit smoking. i think it relaxes him. but i think he needs to eat a bit more and not depend on just cigs.
Old 01-28-2006, 02:11 PM

Quote:
i doubt he will quit smoking. i think it relaxes him. but i think he needs to eat a bit more and not depend on just cigs.
I really hope that's all he needs to change, I really do ...
Old 01-28-2006, 02:13 PM
Nobility

Quote:
I really hope that's all he needs to change, I really do ...
i just don't think he does marijuana like other people say, and i doubt Tatiana is the problem. he seems relaxed arund her. I think she does him good, despite what others may think. We really don't know what problems he may have, so we only judge by what we see, but I do hope he gets better. to me he will always be handsome and beautiful, though.
Old 01-28-2006, 02:17 PM

Quote:
i just don't think he does marijuana like other people say, and i doubt Tatiana is the problem. he seems relaxed arund her. I think she does him good, despite what others may think. We really don't know what problems he may have, so we only judge by what we see, but I do hope he gets better. to me he will always be handsome and beautiful, though.
oh, sure ... nothing will be able to change that, he is an amazing guy.

it's definitely not marijuana that makes you look the way he looks, though ... it's the kind of stuff which is referred to as "powdering one's nose" in celebrity circles. and it's hard to avoid at the events he attends.
Old 01-28-2006, 02:36 PM
Nobility

Quote:
oh, sure ... nothing will be able to change that, he is an amazing guy.

it's definitely not marijuana that makes you look the way he looks, though ... it's the kind of stuff which is referred to as "powdering one's nose" in celebrity circles. and it's hard to avoid at the events he attends.
i agree with you there, it does happen a lot in those cirlces and hey he is not a saint, he may have tried it, but i don't think he's "addicted" like other people have said here.

and yeah i don't see absolutely anything special in Pierre. There are hotter guys at my school, but i guess it's the whole "allure" thing. His lineage and looks, because he's not ugly may make him seem like "whoa!" to some people. now andrea on the other hand has something special about him.
Old 01-28-2006, 02:44 PM

Quote:
i agree with you there, it does happen a lot in those cirlces and hey he is not a saint, he may have tried it, but i don't think he's "addicted" like other people have said here.

and yeah i don't see absolutely anything special in Pierre. There are hotter guys at my school, but i guess it's the whole "allure" thing. His lineage and looks, because he's not ugly may make him seem like "whoa!" to some people. now andrea on the other hand has something special about him.
You're so right ... and I guess what makes him special is exactly the fact that he is not a saint
Old 01-28-2006, 02:46 PM
Nobility

Quote:
You're so right ... and I guess what makes him special is exactly the fact that he is not a saint
yes, his rebel without a cause gives him that je ne sais quoi. and the way he's always is caring just makes me Love him more.
Old 01-28-2006, 02:48 PM
Commoner

Angry

Quote:

hello you..tell me what the h is wrong with his looks? he looks normall, he has grown and become more mature so what? stop serving people that cocaine b**** because people in genaerall don't have a clue and ecpecially not you!!
voila
Old 01-28-2006, 02:50 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by cas_dean
hello you..tell me what the h is wrong with his looks? he looks normall, he has grown and become more mature so what? stop serving people that cocaine b**** because people in genaerall don't have a clue and ecpecially not you!!
voila
i'm not trying to get in the middle of anything, and i agree that he has matured, but he has been looking a bit sickly and it may be because of stress and all the cigs he smokes do not help, let's just hope he cuts back on those. otherwise, he's fine.
Old 01-28-2006, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cas_dean
voila
Oh thank you so much for your kind words ... that said, he does not look normal, he looks gorgeous!.

Voila.
Old 01-28-2006, 02:52 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Oh thank you so much for your kind words ... that said, he does not look normal, he looks gorgeous!.

Voila.
hahaha yes he is :-*
Old 01-28-2006, 02:53 PM
Commoner

Quote:

Voila.

merci... voila!
Old 01-28-2006, 04:29 PM
Serene Highness

I agree with all of you on many points. We admire Andrea, and feel for him as he continues to struggle with whatever demons have temporarily possessed him. He used to look so much healthier, of a healthier weight in 2003, I'd say before Prince Rainier died was the last time he actually looked great. Although he will always be handsome, lately he doesn't look healthy and handsome - these pictures reveal that his jeans are practically falling off of him. Yes, the vegetarian diet has virtually no fat, so his body fat is quite low; smoking curbs the appetite, as well as does a number on your stomach - so, he probably doesn't eat a lot. I would agree that, all of a sudden, it's more of a reality that he may actually be called upon to rule Monaco, and that's got to be adding to his stress level. Whether Tatiana (and/or her parents are) is pressuring him to get married remains to be seen. He dropped out of college and has no direction, stressful if his mother is reminding him of that fact. There are a lot of stressors in his life, and possibly more stress if no one is giving him the parental guidance and attention he needs - that's what I believe Prince Rainier did for him. He was such a strong force for Monaco and within his own family - everyone leaned into him. Now that he's gone, there is a void (maybe the "voice of reason" is gone in his life) - it seems that his harder partying happened after Prince Rainier died. His mother is consumed with her duties and a young child (if rumors are correct, another on the way - we'll see). Prince Albert has taken control of the Principality and is trying meet with heads of state, etc - aside from dealing with his own baby-mama drama !! Right now, Andrea is adrift - let's all hope for him to turn things around, get back on track or in school, and give his life meaning. Tatiana is still around, so she is either a glutton for punishment, just wants to be a princess, or truly cares for him and may be trying to help him. I'd like to believe the latter is true. I believe in 2nd chances, giving people the benefit of the doubt - who doesn't need that in their life?
Old 01-28-2006, 06:38 PM
Aristocracy

So that older guy is her dad ? Maybe hes not doing drugs... but i think anybody can see hes drinking alot . Most of the time when hes at a social event you can't see him without a drink which is the same for Tatiana. It also seems like everytime we see him hes wearing that blue velvet coat and the blue shirt expect for the soccer game and brazil...
Old 01-28-2006, 07:15 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoria_89
So that older guy is her dad ? Maybe hes not doing drugs... but i think anybody can see hes drinking alot . Most of the time when hes at a social event you can't see him without a drink which is the same for Tatiana. It also seems like everytime we see him hes wearing that blue velvet coat and the blue shirt expect for the soccer game and brazil...
her dad sort of creeps me out haha i have no idea why. and in france people drink wine and champagne all the time. it's like a culture thing for them. and yeah he must like that coat.

Closed Thread