The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2006, 10:40 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayeli0016
Oh thanks for the swift reply acid_rain3075! At least now I have an idea on how they met.
Other sites, Worldroots - for example - have pictures of them together (with Charlotte) as far back as 2001/2002. If accounts are correct, Charlotte and Tatiana were friends first, which brought her into Andrea's realm, as Char and Andrea are close and often socialize w/the same friends. From there, a budding romance started, and shots of them together as a couple started to emerge late 2003/early 2004. As you know, too, Tatiana accompanied him over the summer to the after-party events of PA's enthronement - a bold move to the public of Monaco - maybe saying, this one is to be taken seriously.:)

Old 01-22-2006, 04:30 PM
Commoner

well, I won't say why I feel the way I do about them not lasting. Just know that pictures are deceiving, and they know that they are always being photographed. Many Celebrities LOOK happy, but what always happens? They devorce or split up. I really wish I could say why I feel they won't last, but I just can't. Sorry. I don't mean to upset anyone, and I am not trying to be negative about them. This is all I will say anymore about this.

Old 01-22-2006, 05:07 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortisgod
well, I won't say why I feel the way I do about them not lasting. Just know that pictures are deceiving, and they know that they are always being photographed. Many Celebrities LOOK happy, but what always happens? They devorce or split up. I really wish I could say why I feel they won't last, but I just can't. Sorry. I don't mean to upset anyone, and I am not trying to be negative about them. This is all I will say anymore about this.
Let's see - they are not married, and they don't have any children .... why would they continue with the charade, then? You put the claim out there, have the guts to back it up, or drop it.
Old 01-22-2006, 05:36 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortisgod
i agree with you to certain extent. celebrities do play the happy game for the cameras more often than not, but judging from the recent pictures there seems to be good chemistry between them. i do, however, see Tatiana a bit dependent, is that the word? I've noticed how she walks paces behind him, and i think that despite the mutual Love there is something not right. they are young and i am sure she won't be his last, but right now if they're happy then hey, i'm happy.
Old 01-25-2006, 03:15 PM
Majesty

Sorry I'm not sure if those have been posted before, they're from Feb. 05

(source casa gente)
Old 01-26-2006, 02:42 AM
Courtier

wow, interesting pics. andrea is looking very tame compared to the rest of the bunch.

Old 01-26-2006, 08:18 PM
Aristocracy

I've seen those pictures posted on here before
Old 01-27-2006, 09:45 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Andrea Casiraghi assiste au defile Chopard a l'Hotel Westin qui sera suivi d'une soiree en l'honneur de la nouvelle campagne publicitaire de la marque dont Eva Herzigova est le Top Model. Paris, FRANCE-26/01/2006.
Charlotte also attended posted in her current events.

Source:Newscom

Old 01-27-2006, 09:50 AM
Nobility

he looks so beautiful, i was hoping he would go.
Old 01-27-2006, 10:54 AM
Majesty

Getty Images

Quote:
PARIS - JANUARY 26: (L-R) Andrea Casiraghi, Pierre Casiraghi, Tatiana Santo Domingo and her father Julio Mario Santo Domingo attends the Chopard Party For Young Designers during Paris Fashion Week (Haute Couture) Spring/Summer 2006 on January 26, 2006 in Paris, France. (Photo by Eric Ryan/Getty Images)
Piere is in the background

Old 01-27-2006, 10:57 AM
Heir Apparent

more from the Chopard Soiree courtesy of Goff..
Pierre was there too..

Old 01-27-2006, 03:22 PM
Courtier

Andrea looks awful, what happened to him? he was handsome:(
Old 01-27-2006, 03:46 PM
Serene Highness

Looks like Tatiana picked up Andrea's bad habit of smoking... ugh
Old 01-27-2006, 03:57 PM
Serene Highness

He isn´t as handsome as he used to but still pretty. I keep my hopes on him.
BTW pierre looks amazinly beautiful
Old 01-27-2006, 04:05 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittencrews
Looks like Tatiana picked up Andrea's bad habit of smoking... ugh
i don't think it was she smoking. look at the pic. the hand holding the cigarette is wearing a black jacket and white shirt. she is sleevless on the contrary.
Old 01-27-2006, 06:06 PM
Serene Highness

oh.. ha ha... you're right
Old 01-27-2006, 06:33 PM
Aristocracy

I like Pierres hairfree neckline. Andrea has grown a lot of hair and I`m not a fan of necklines with hair that oozes out. And I think Andrea looks a little sick and stressed out. What do you think?
Old 01-27-2006, 09:07 PM

does anyone know what color are tatiana's eyes?
they look sorta blueish in those pics, but i always thought they were brown
Old 01-28-2006, 12:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsforever
does anyone know what color are tatiana's eyes?
they look sorta blueish in those pics, but i always thought they were brown
I've met Tatiana (my uncle is a manager of one of her grandfather's companies, which are a lot in my country) and her eyes are dark green with speckles of brown/hazel on them
Old 01-28-2006, 04:38 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
I've met Tatiana (my uncle is a manager of one of her grandfather's companies, which are a lot in my country) and her eyes are dark green with speckles of brown/hazel on them
Wow that`s cool. Can you tell us what her personality is like?