The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2005, 03:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
He reminds me of certain pictures of her mother from the mid-70's, when Caro strolled around Paris clad as if she were a ragamuffin, a cigarette in her fingers. It was that time's latest style. I wish I still had those pics!:(

Old 10-06-2005, 10:31 AM
Serene Highness

He doesn't look dirty - he looks like a hippy/grundgy young person (and, I'll bet his hippy duds cost more than most of us make!! ). I think he's trying his hardest to just blend in, and I hope he continues to enjoy his freedom. Soon enough he may have an official title, and great responsibility that many of us will never know (running a country?!). He will, then, truly have no say over his personal privacy - at times now, he can stroll with Tatiana and friends and enjoy not being recognized all the time (hence the long hair, hippy duds and recent bearded face). When he's titled, he won't be able to look so grundgy, and he'll be hounded relentlessly....if his response in Rome was any indication as to how he will handle the press, I hope he uses the next 20 yrs as a way to learn how to deal with the unwanted attention, emotionally - not to "play into it" and give them what they want....an embarrassing, angry confontration that provides shots that sell magazines. When he gets married and has children, he'll be hounded, so hopefully he won't jeopardize anyone's safety by lashing out (although you can COMPLETELY understand why he wants so desperately to do so - no one is following me taking pictures of me as I grocery shop or when I'm out with family & friends, walking my dogs, etc; I cannot imagine what the constant invasion is like ).

Old 10-06-2005, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal
He doesn't look dirty - he looks like a hippy/grundgy young person (and, I'll bet his hippy duds cost more than most of us make!! ). I think he's trying his hardest to just blend in, and I hope he continues to enjoy his freedom. Soon enough he may have an official title, and great responsibility that many of us will never know (running a country?!). He will, then, truly have no say over his personal privacy - at times now, he can stroll with Tatiana and friends and enjoy not being recognized all the time (hence the long hair, hippy duds and recent bearded face). When he's titled, he won't be able to look so grundgy, and he'll be hounded relentlessly....if his response in Rome was any indication as to how he will handle the press, I hope he uses the next 20 yrs as a way to learn how to deal with the unwanted attention, emotionally - not to "play into it" and give them what they want....an embarrassing, angry confontration that provides shots that sell magazines. When he gets married and has children, he'll be hounded, so hopefully he won't jeopardize anyone's safety by lashing out (although you can COMPLETELY understand why he wants so desperately to do so - no one is following me taking pictures of me as I grocery shop or when I'm out with family & friends, walking my dogs, etc; I cannot imagine what the constant invasion is like ).
Could not have said it better myself! Seriously, it would suck if the paparazzi were always snapping pics of me. I hate being photographed! It would be awful for me. But it's so darn interesting to watch Andrea and his siblings out and about! They're just interesting to see, for some reason. I would love to see a pic of anyone of them stopping on the street to tie their shoe! haha! It's sick, isn't it?
:p
Old 10-06-2005, 01:30 PM
Aristocracy

andrea dirty? that sounds amusingly ridiculous. well, at least hes somewhat photogenic, i didn't think he looked particularly bad in those shots.
Old 10-06-2005, 07:32 PM
Courtier

I've noticed a trend among some of the super rich teens to dress as poorly as possible.

I can't wait for the "homeless chic" look to go away. I miss the everyday glam.

Ann
Old 10-07-2005, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
I've noticed a trend among some of the super rich teens to dress as poorly as possible.

I can't wait for the "homeless chic" look to go away. I miss the everyday glam.

Ann
Tatler did a story not too long ago about this very trend. Wealthy, trust fund guys who aim to look as poor as possible. Prince Harry was one of their selections, but I don't really see that.... Harry dresses well in slacks and sweaters. I don't see anything sloppy about Harry's wardrobe. But I do think Andrea is a follower of this trend. I do not think he was mentioned in the Tatler story, however.
Old 10-08-2005, 01:49 PM

As Webmistress of CasiraghiTrio.com, I hereby dub thee, Andrea Albert Rainier Casiraghi (did I get his names in the right order?) Serene Highness, Prince of Monaco, Duke of M.W.A.T.S.A.E (Men Who Are Too Skinny Association of Europe). :p
Old 10-08-2005, 03:04 PM
Serene Highness

LOL Casiraghi trio, definitly he is the Duke off skinnies!!! but his name is Andrea Albert Pierre Casiraghi,if i´m not wrong (Caro likes the name Pierre, doesn´t she?).

Also "Andrea Albert pierre Casiraghi, Serene Highness, Prince of Monaco Duke of Royal hotties"
Old 10-08-2005, 03:39 PM
Serene Highness

Andy isn't actually that skinny if you check the pics of him at Ibiza. The thing is he doesn't have much fat cells: he is all about lean muscles. IMO, that's very elegant and sexy.

Old 10-08-2005, 03:45 PM
Serene Highness

I think his "looks" changed dramatically after his Grandfather died - they were quite close, and it seemed to affect him deeply. Since then, however, he looks much better - healthier....as evidenced by his posturing/flashing on the beach of Ibiza...not that we're complaining.....:)
Old 10-08-2005, 05:01 PM

I think he does not seem skinny to many Europeans because it seems to be fashionable in Europe for a male to be very skinny like that. If you look at the European male fashion models, and compare them to the American counterparts, you can really see the difference between what is fashionable there and what is fashionable here. The long and lanky look is very fashionable for a European male, while it is seen by Americans to be more "ideal" for men to have muscles bulging all over their bodies, to be "buff", as we say. Just look at the All-American Nautica models compared to the very-Euro Prada ones. So I think the perception of Andrea as too skinny is probably a typical American one, while some of the European members here think he looks great.

If I am wrong, or if I have offended anyone, I'm sorry. Please educate me if I am wrong.
Old 10-08-2005, 05:12 PM
Commoner

OMG!! I just saw that one picture

He does seem a tad too skinny.
Old 10-09-2005, 10:06 AM
Courtier

Well the good friend of the Casiraghis, Karl Lagerfeld, himself said in an men's magazine (detail, i think): "MUSCLES ARE OUT, BONES ARE IN." And it's been called manorexia, wherein it's considered fashionable for guys to be skinny!
I think it can be said that Andrea may be a believer of this, but I also think he's just one of those guys who never gets fat no matter what...i know some people like that whose body frame is naturally slim. Pierre also seems to have that frame.
And then too, smoking doesn't give a person much appetite, so he probably doesn't eat much...

Old 10-09-2005, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby
Well the good friend of the Casiraghis, Karl Lagerfeld, himself said in an men's magazine (detail, i think): "MUSCLES ARE OUT, BONES ARE IN." And it's been called manorexia, wherein it's considered fashionable for guys to be skinny!
I think it can be said that Andrea may be a believer of this, but I also think he's just one of those guys who never gets fat no matter what...i know some people like that whose body frame is naturally slim. Pierre also seems to have that frame.
And then too, smoking doesn't give a person much appetite, so he probably doesn't eat much...
Yes, I agree with this. Andrea and Pierre both have a metobolism typical of young, active men. Even if they do eat whatever they want, they'd probably still be skinny. And the smoking speeds up a person's metabolism even more, so that makes a person even more skinny.
Old 10-10-2005, 06:36 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piewi
Andrea Albert Pierre Casiraghi,if i´m not wrong (Caro likes the name Pierre, doesn´t she?).
I think maybe she's naming them after her ancestors, i think there have been past Pierres in this royal family =]
Old 10-10-2005, 12:04 PM
Commoner

Hi! ...have ANDREA and TATIANA SANTODOMINGO have been dating for a long time now??..do you think they will marry..or that they will broke up?? I want to know your opinion..
hugs and kisses for all!
Old 10-10-2005, 12:13 PM

My vote is marriage. It's only speculation, no one knows what will happen, but this is Andrea's longest running relationship to date and he and Tatiana do seem to be in love. But one never knows with people so young who have so much more to experience. Still, I'm betting on marriage for them. That's just me. :)
Old 10-10-2005, 10:00 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
My vote is marriage. It's only speculation, no one knows what will happen, but this is Andrea's longest running relationship to date and he and Tatiana do seem to be in love. But one never knows with people so young who have so much more to experience. Still, I'm betting on marriage for them. That's just me. :)
I agree. I had originally thought the couple would only be together for like four months tops and if I'm correct they've been together longer than that. I guess that means that for all those girls out there who dreamed of marrying into royalty Andrea is another blue blood you'll have to scratch off your list :( ...
Old 10-10-2005, 11:06 PM
Nobility

I don´t know...they are too young to get married....I think that he took a very good example for marriage too early : his own mother...so, I don´t think he and Tatiana will get married....not this soon......And, as far as I know, he date Caroline Sieber (correct me if I´m wrong) for almost 2 years.....and, maybe he had relationships befor that we´ll never know....soo...
Old 10-10-2005, 11:19 PM
Serene Highness

I agree with Nathalian...he´s too young. He´s been dated with tati since about a year and looks in love but Andrea has the perfect example of not getting married young. And Andrea doesn´t seem to be a man of serious relationships, a mean for marry with 22!

Closed Thread