The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 02:43 PM
Commoner

well

Well, according to this site, they have known each other since he was real young, went to the same school together, and she was his first kiss. This all was from this fanclub site on yahoo. It could all be bogus, but you never know. The media doesn't know everything. Anyways, I hope one of you find out more about this.

Old 09-06-2005, 08:40 PM
Commoner

ack... what happened to the posts?

seems andrea likes the safe and familiar when it comes to a relationship

Old 09-13-2005, 05:52 AM
Commoner

I was just watching a music channel and a song from the band 'the Killers' came on. One of the girls in the music video for 'All these things that i have done' looks exactly like tatiana, in my opinion. Does anyone of any news regarding Andrea or his siblings of recent?
Old 09-13-2005, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortisgod
Well, according to this site, they have known each other since he was real young, went to the same school together, and she was his first kiss. This all was from this fanclub site on yahoo. It could all be bogus, but you never know. The media doesn't know everything. Anyways, I hope one of you find out more about this.
I think you must be right about Tatiana and Andrea knowing each other since they were young because I believe Tatiana went to their school in Fontainebleau. Maybe she was his friend since age 13, 14, or 15, who knows. I doubt they "dated" since then. They were probably just friends back then and just fell for each other later on because Andrea dated several girls in the interlude: Nat, Serena, Manuela, hmm....... Caroline von Stauffenberg, I don't remember any others, but I'm sure there were others the media never "met".
Old 09-13-2005, 07:55 AM

Pictures of Tatiana's ?brother?

This is a picture of Alejandro Santo Domingo. He is only 28 years old, looks very young, so he cannot be Tatiana's father as reported in Diez Minutos (sp?)

(Source: Nysocialdiary.com)
He is the guy all the way on the right side, the last one. It's him in 2003 at the Save Venice party in New York:

He went to Harvard, apparently. And here's another pic of him from the same party, with Eugenia Silva:

Another pic of Alejandro with Eugenia Silva (a couple or what?) in 2004 at another party in New York:

I don't know if he is Tatiana's brother or cousin, but he is definitely not her father, would you agree?
Old 09-13-2005, 08:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
Wow Andrea has been to Australia? i never knew this...when was this? :) did the rest of his family go as well?
I never knew this too! Im surprised i missed it, i thought it would have been covered by the media.
Old 09-13-2005, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortisgod
I read something interesting in an Andrea fanclub website. Someone said that his first love is not who everyone thinks it is. There were some photos of them together in Hello magazine (not the online version) and that they were seen together in Australia. I don't remember the name, but she obviously doesn't like photos taken of her. Has anyone heard about this or have any info on it? It is NOT Nathalia or whatever her name is, it is someone else.
Well, I remember several years ago Andrea was photographed with his cousin Fernanda on Lamu and Charlotte was in the pic too. Fernanda was sitting between them on the beach. When the pic first came out, she was mistaken for Andrea's girlfriend, and only a bit later it was discovered she's their cousin. Maybe whatever article you're referring to misrepresented this picture as a photo of him and a girlfriend in Australia, when really it was him and Fernanda on Lamu,Kenya. I don't know, maybe, maybe not. Just a thought.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:04 AM
Courtier

LOL! that alejandro could NOT be her father...

semana reported that her father is actually julio mario santo domingo and that alejandro is her uncle... it's the same article that said that andrea is studying finance administration in montreal while tatiana's studying art history in london.

here's the link, it's in spanish but i was able to understand it with a translator:
http://semana2.terra.com.co/opencms/....html?id=88884

Old 09-13-2005, 11:05 AM
Courtier

oh wait... Julio Mario could either be her father or grandfather, says Vanity Fair...

Old 09-13-2005, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby
oh wait... Julio Mario could either be her father or grandfather, says Vanity Fair...
I believe Julio Mario, Sr. is her grandfather and her father is Julio Mario, Jr.
That Semana article says her mom is Vera Rechulzki.

There's a Hola! article at my website dated 18 July 2005 that includes a translation under it and it has some info. about the Santo Domingo family. It also mentions that Julio Mario is her grandfather. This is what I believed and believe now but was temporarily confused because I mistranslated "nieta".

Anyhow, yes, Alejandro is her uncle, though only seven years her senior.

An interesting new tidbit that I had not known before: she was born in Geneva, Switzerland.
Old 09-13-2005, 07:40 PM
Courtier

me too, didn't know she was born there...and that she rarely spent/spends time in Colombia.

Old 09-14-2005, 02:22 AM
Nobility

question about the vanity fair artical, was tha artical about andrea and his relationship with tatiana or was is mainly about tatiana's family, and what pictures did they show to go along with this story? were there any pics of andrea and tatiana,

oh, i think i read this same artical on the web or maybe it wa another but it said tati's family does not have as much money as what was reported befor. they are worth about 10 million and a bit more since they sold the house that andrea went to in botaga columbia in december, which would make sence that they sold the home because columbia has a major broblem with crime, wealthy people living in columbia are kidnaped and held for ranson and in many cases killed, which would also explain why tatiana didn't grow up there, people with money keep a low profile there in order to not be discoverd by the garillas, so having andrea there may have put a lot of unwanted attention on the location of their home and on the family. hence selling the house
Old 09-14-2005, 02:29 AM
Nobility

oh, something unrelated, does andrea own his own yacht in ibiza, because i saw a pic of him this summer getting on one of those little boats that brings u to the yacht and andrea's name was on the side of it, i thought it was just a whim but i read on another thread that the smaller boat shares the same name as the yacht. can anyone shed some light on this
Old 09-14-2005, 02:41 AM
Courtier

actually that semana link cited Vanity Fair as their source about Julio Mario... I don't know the full article, sorry.

Old 09-14-2005, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
oh, something unrelated, does andrea own his own yacht in ibiza, because i saw a pic of him this summer getting on one of those little boats that brings u to the yacht and andrea's name was on the side of it, i thought it was just a whim but i read on another thread that the smaller boat shares the same name as the yacht. can anyone shed some light on this
I didn't notice that. If Andrea owns his own yacht, that would be really odd because his uncle Albert doesn't even have his own yacht. I'll have to go take a look at those pics again to see what you mean about the name of the boat/yacht.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:42 AM
Nobility

i think i seen the pics here or at one of my yahoo groups, i'll have to do a lot of back tracking to find it, but he was definently on a little white raft looking boat with ANDREA I on it, it may or may not have bean a ( I ) at the end of it
Old 09-14-2005, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
i think i seen the pics here or at one of my yahoo groups, i'll have to do a lot of back tracking to find it, but he was definently on a little white raft looking boat with ANDREA I on it, it may or may not have bean a ( I ) at the end of it
I checked the pictures. It was "Juan Andrea Cuatro" on the side of the raft that took him&company out to the yacht.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:06 AM
Nobility

oh thanks 4 the info , im so stupid
Old 09-14-2005, 04:30 AM
Courtier

some articles about tatiana say that her mother's name is Beatriz, and that her parents are based in New York. well these people are said to be very private.

1- anyhow, here's a pic of The Honorable Julio Mario Santo Domingo (rightmost) and wife Beatriz (center) at the "Autumn Dinner 2004" hosted by The Frick Collection at NYC's fifth avenue garden. photo from new york social diary.
2- this is a book about "Don Julio Mario." I think those people in the first pic is really her parents because the intro of the book says something about the don's overwhelming but invisible influence on the lives of millions of Colombians even though he doesn't even live there (Colombia)
Attached Images

Old 09-14-2005, 04:43 AM
Nobility

i had no idea that tatiana's family were active in the social scene,
4 some reason i thought they were simple unglamerous stay-at-home people,whom dosen't care about the spotlight, now i can really see andrea and tati's lifestyle really fit, thire families seem really alike

Closed Thread